Wolf RPG Completed Colette the Cum Collecting Alchemist [v1.08] [ACEROLA]

D

Deleted member 1615115

hot damn this game is really good, they outdid themselves on this one, i really hope this gets translated!
You probably dont want to spend money but the game is coming to steam probably early next year based on kagura games rate of adding games to their steam library but that does mean an official english translation which im sure you will be able to find and apply to this or a future version. I know ill be buying it simply to expand my steam library :) God bless Kagura games

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
A question. I have the english translation of quests, yet no matter what I cant find an item called "goblin ears", that is needed for mission 9. I assumed you would be able to either be able to create them or get them to drop from the first dungeon...but they dont appear at all. Does someone know where they actually are or how to get them?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Still no date on the .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It doesnt work the mega link after download they just show error dialog boxes
Someone had that issue earlier, try shortening the folder name and moving it to the desktop. It also needs Japanese local I think, so you'll need to switch to it or use .

Reactions: trocolloo

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Its not englosh then
No it's Japanese. If you look back though the thread Kagura Games are eventually going to release a on , but right now there's only the Japanese game with some partial translation patches (things like items and UI).

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
No it's Japanese. If you look back though the thread Kagura Games are eventually going to release a on , but right now there's only the Japanese game with some partial translation patches (things like items and UI).
[/QUOTthank you

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I did all that was said to on the the read me and when I start the game it just says file read error help please

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I did all that was said to on the the read me and when I start the game it just says file read error help please
Look up a few post also make sure there's no symbols in the file name, otherwise not sure.

Edit - Somehow linked to the post I was making again...

Last edited:

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Just to be sure, are you running the game after extracting it from the rar folder? I don't remember if it was here but it's a thing that some people don't do
Also did you use the patch?
And also what's the read me? I don't remember using it

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
A question. I have the english translation of quests, yet no matter what I cant find an item called "goblin ears", that is needed for mission 9. I assumed you would be able to either be able to create them or get them to drop from the first dungeon...but they dont appear at all. Does someone know where they actually are or how to get them?
Can u post the translation so all of us can use it too

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's links in the opening post. The quest translation is from though, like here you'll need to be signed into be able see links. You will often find little patches like it there so it is worth signing up.