Nekomatic

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
cover.jpg

Overview:
You rebuild your life after getting kicked out by your hyper protective and prudish mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-03-17
Developer: Nekomatic - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.434
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win(.exe): - - - -
Win(
.rar): - - - -

Cherr2.png Hole2.png Mish1.png Mish2.png Sab5.png Selena.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
The writing of the sex scenes is very good. The statistics system is pretty good and I like the ranching and farming sub systems. All the core parts seem to be in place.

Nekomatic,

I would suggest focusing on and drilling down with each NPC. Don't fall into the trap of "love and sex", that game has a gigantic cast of characters to date but the content and writing is shallow as a result. I'd much rather see yourself and paws plow through with finishing all major "Story" / "Relationship" stages of existing characters, than see more new surprise characters added to the roster.

As it stands you have a lot of interesting characters / events already. Like the creep from the city, the closet pervert found in the same location. The fast food worker. The adult store looks to have some interesting ideas, characters and areas. All of that which you can flesh out and add depth to would be superior to a lot of skeletonized content areas. (Like Violated Heroine had. It was a little crazy how much of a content desert that was despite having so many playable environments and maps.)

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
That description doesn't leave much to the imagination in terms of story
It's a bit like violated heroine without the ryona aspect and also you can choose to play as a male main character. You have a world to run around in to get fucked in, or fuck others in. There's some romance options, and also the option to encourage other characters to hook up, to then peep on. You have a house slave that was a feral animal boy (who can be changed into a feral animal girl) and there is a monster-boy/girl ranching angle too if you want to explore it.

It's a big sandbox of smut for different tastes.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
It's a bit like violated heroine without the ryona aspect and also you can choose to play as a male main character. You have a world to run around in to get fucked in, or fuck others in. There's some romance options, and also the option to encourage other characters to hook up, to then peep on. You have a house slave that was a feral animal boy (who can be changed into a feral animal girl) and there is a monster-boy/girl ranching angle too if you want to explore it.

It's a big sandbox of smut for different tastes.
And it's all done in RPGM? Choosing who hooks up with who must have been a nightmare to program, either way I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Especially if I can deny all the males to have any romantic partners at all (There's not enough Yuri in the world in my honest opinion)

• Red Heart
Reactions: wariomario

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
You rebuild your life after getting kicked out by your hyper conservative mother.
Did the mom tell the MC to grow up and pay rent/get their own place because she was tired of them preaching at her because the MC thinks they're better then her and that they need to "educate" her because they went to collage and got a arts/gender studies degree?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Did the mom tell the MC to grow up and pay rent/get their own place because she was tired of them preaching at her because the MC thinks they're better then her and that they need to "educate" her because they went to collage and got a arts/gender studies degree?
Actually, the way it went down is this. Grandma was a pervert slut horndog. Daughter went super modest and sexually reserved because kids often rebel against their parent's politics. Main character seems to be taking after grandma. Originally, it was said that your mom would check in on you and you were meant to try to keep your "bad" behavior on the down-low and secret from her. The visits were never really implemented. At least that is how I remember it.

Now yes, you did pretty much guess the political slant in so many words of the developers (once upon a time, I liked being in the discord for discussions and updates) but I never really saw them use their game or their platform to bash on or bully right wing people. So what I'm saying is, I don't think they deserve the ire you're spitting. The conservative mom thing is just there to justify why the game had the core concept of a reputation system. It's a plot device. If mommy was into harems and having a million kids you never looked after, there would be no mother-child conflict.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
And it's all done in RPGM? Choosing who hooks up with who must have been a nightmare to program, either way I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Especially if I can deny all the males to have any romantic partners at all (There's not enough Yuri in the world in my honest opinion)
No so much. There are pre-determined couples. You can either date the NPCs yourself or if you would rather be a voyeur, help them hook up. It's not skyrim levels of freedom here.

Reactions: flannan and Fiamos

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone have a wiki for this game besides fandom? That one is quite unhelpful. Short of that, anyone know Mu Nuan lives?

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Anyone have a wiki for this game besides fandom? That one is quite unhelpful. Short of that, anyone know Mu Nuan lives?
Her house is the fancy looking purple mansion in the mountains. I don’t think you can see here there much currently outside of the prostitution side business. Game is still early in production.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Dumb question, but is there a way to boost fertility (preferably for sperm) and if so where do I go to get it?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
You have to go through the forest west of your home. You'll find Mu Nuan's bordello out in the mountains. You'll also find the mimic girl out there. You'll have scenes there doing the prostitution job which lets you fuck some of the otherwise not-romancible NPCs. To fuck Nuan herself, you have to pick her up when she is out doing her job. You'll see her standing by the pay phone.

Dumb question, but is there a way to boost fertility (preferably for sperm) and if so where do I go to get it?
If the MC doesn't fuck anything for a few days, the sperm quality improves. There is a booster medicine, talk to the animals in the magic shop. One of them sells you goods for modifying fertility. You can get cash by working for the town NPCs or just use cheat engine.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
To follow up from Doodles, the cheat codes should be found pinned in the discord. I think the code “Miles Hikari” gives free fertility boosts

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes