GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Honestly, after so much time, this game didn't actually developed anything at all, nothing meaningful, no story, no previous content received any attention, just now we are "receiving" a new area, that might not even be developed for a long time, it'll take too long for this to get finished or even close to be something at all, overall the game is just a interaction game with 7 or 8 characters and that's all, nothing else or more, just a "fuck around and walk", the slightest hint of a quest around player vs mob, is the same roaming 2 mobs and the plant quest that you learn fireball, as someone said previously, the game is in development but not in gameplay, but in relationship wise, people on discord just want more and more characters and nothing more, no content development on old characters, no development on items, no development on story, no development on maps, no more development on main character, i'm sure that were mentioned that it was a plan to be able to modify MC body, increase genitals and boobs, nothing on that so far, i'm pretty surprised that this update has something related to items and map, but i'm not surprised that is just that, previews and micro changes, no more collars content outside of 3 characters, ferals so far, i've only seen the mare and the bunny, nothing else.

Reactions: Smile593

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Honestly, after so much time, this game didn't actually developed anything at all, nothing meaningful, no story, no previous content received any attention, just now we are "receiving" a new area, that might not even be developed for a long time, it'll take too long for this to get finished or even close to be something at all, overall the game is just a interaction game with 7 or 8 characters and that's all, nothing else or more, just a "fuck around and walk", the slightest hint of a quest around player vs mob, is the same roaming 2 mobs and the plant quest that you learn fireball, as someone said previously, the game is in development but not in gameplay, but in relationship wise, people on discord just want more and more characters and nothing more, no content development on old characters, no development on items, no development on story, no development on maps, no more development on main character, i'm sure that were mentioned that it was a plan to be able to modify MC body, increase genitals and boobs, nothing on that so far, i'm pretty surprised that this update has something related to items and map, but i'm not surprised that is just that, previews and micro changes, no more collars content outside of 3 characters, ferals so far, i've only seen the mare and the bunny, nothing else.
you did forget the terrible optimization, worse still is that it's RPGM, not unity and you still get stuck with 15fps :KEK:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Is root of all evil actually able to be completed?
Cause I just get stuck after inspect new expansion, the wait another 7 days for growth one.

Edit: nevermind. While the 7 day check did nothing, a month of ignoring it made the dryad Dahlia spawn.

Last edited:

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
It's possible things like house expansion might interfere, but I'm not sure. Either way, definitely something to be polished.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
It's possible things like house expansion might interfere, but I'm not sure. Either way, definitely something to be polished.
Maybe. But Marcus was actively working on a house upgrade when the quest finished itself after a month total had passed, and yet he was there. So I think it just bugged weirdly or wasn't coded properly.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes