Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
Many of the characters have weekly schedules. I believe Akane works on all workdays at the hospital for several hours and during weekend she visits a few places. You can look up her schedule on the wiki page, though it is a bit threadbare.

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
If by basic stat you mean things like energy, strength, beauty etc., that's done by using books you can buy in Comeridge department store. If you mean leveling alchemy, just by making potions.

josephfamliy

Jun 2, 2020
I made a bunch of them but the basic stats don't go up when I check it in the book also can we only make these potions when I looked at the wiki potions there were potions to change your dick to a dragon are those available
While I'm here can you train with the axe?

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
Ah that. I think the Alchemy tracking in basic stats just doesn't work. As you can see, you have level 10 in alchemy menu. As for the dragon one, wiki has it listed under suspended potions: These are potions that exist in the game, but progress was halted on them before they could be turned into useable items. These potions may or may not make a comeback in the game after the player profile is released.

As for axe, I think only sword can be used as a weapon while axe is used to cut trees? Might be wrong.

AluminumLichen

Jun 23, 2020
Returned to this ~1 year later and it's still as unplayable as ever. Events don't trigger, mechanics aren't explained. Ash's visit to the library didn't happen because I already had him at level 4, when he was apparently supposed to be level 2. Honestly all the bugs seem like something that would be caught on a first playtest
I'll be honest, it's a lot of scope creep from having too many chefs in the kitchen. The collars, which are supposed to be the core of the game still haven't really been implemented in a meaningful manner IIRC. There is a lot of stuff going on to please a very small number of the people on the discord. Things get started, but kinda wither unless one of this small group of people ask enough about having it updated. Ultimately it shows due to a lack of focus, either to the dev in general or to those actively testing the game. That and I think the same group of people influencing the development are also testing, which may be spoiling the pot. My interactions with the dev have been positive, but I haven't brought up anything like this simply because it will get ignored in favor of some new character someone in the discord wants added in.

As for axe, I think only sword can be used as a weapon while axe is used to cut trees? Might be wrong.
This is correct, which is a pain point that will get ignored because you have to choose to have a mining pick, an axe or an actual weapon in that slot. Obviously this is a problem because you may have to frequently swap items to harvest materials and then to actually fight.

Farofero

Dec 1, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a way to optimize this game? because it doesn't seem to be heavy but it is very poorly optimized here

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollarsRebirth-0.3.434
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zwei Cannoli

Sep 16, 2023
So according to the update you can knock up Karina. How? Most I see is the date where she does oral sex. Haven't seen Vaginal penetration with her.

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
The backstory = The MC's mother literally gave them free reign to fuck a whole village.
There is a plan to have mother visit from time to time as a sort of control, though no idea if it's still on the table or how involved it is.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
There is a plan to have mother visit from time to time as a sort of control, though no idea if it's still on the table or how involved it is.
That still isn't gonna convince me that the reason is not bad. MC couldn't be controlled by the mom even when they lived with her. I would have been much more logical to send MC to a stricter chaperone and the player's challenge is to find a way to corrupt the new chaperone while acting like they are improving.
BUT I digress, I love the free roam that they give you straight from the start. The reason for the MC's mom sending them to this town might be flawed BUT the gameplay is enjoyable so I'm not gonna keep bitching about. In the end, I just play it for the sex and the sex is pretty good. So, no extra complaint from me.

firefoxinc

Dec 3, 2019
I appreciate it~
It seems to work just fine. I'll be playing around with the file to see what I can find!
This is a bug from 2022, post #332 up to #338. Here I am in 2024 and it seems I replicated this bug. All I did was walk up and talk to Bailey in the store and flirt, start the bathroom scene and he becomes invisible. I will upload both the before and after files.

joshballdeep

Jun 30, 2022
Hello can anyone tell me where the payphone is to get to the debug room because all I see is the cheat console and the ATM

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes