Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I get "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game." when following the installation instructions on the front page. Does anyone know how to resolve this error?

Last edited:

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
You mean the blacksmith? I'm not sure the vendor is available yet. You can get weapons from adventurers' building otherwise.

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Returned to this ~1 year later and it's still as unplayable as ever. Events don't trigger, mechanics aren't explained. Ash's visit to the library didn't happen because I already had him at level 4, when he was apparently supposed to be level 2. Honestly all the bugs seem like something that would be caught on a first playtest

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollarsRebirth-0.3.432
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is there any way to speed up time? I want to reach night-time faster without sitting in town for literal minutes. And yes, I'm aware I can work to night, but still have to wait a while for the jobs to open at the start of a day.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Are the gay options with masc gays or trap/trans gays?
Yes, I believe both are in the game
Is there any way to speed up time? I want to reach night-time faster without sitting in town for literal minutes. And yes, I'm aware I can work to night, but still have to wait a while for the jobs to open at the start of a day.
I don't think there is an easy way to speed up time, besides working and sitting on benches

Reactions: Furmilk

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Can you play completely gay or lesbian, or are a lot of the encounters forced on you?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes