Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
-Lucian lab quest scrapped, replaced with easier system.

The new one is just a button and a short scene I personally like the other version better
Yeah, that was very disappointing that they decided not to tweak it to allow more options. Maybe they'll expand on it later and this is hopefully a placeholder.

Reactions: MangaKing
Apr 7, 2023
its been awhile, but is there any dommy futas/dickgirls that top male PC if I recall the only one there was is the childhood friend if you make her futa
This is a very important question that has not been answered, I would also like to know. Anyone can answer please?

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
There is a bug in this game that needs fixed, after buying clothing you can't wear the clothing even when you lose your main clothing because of saving sex there is no way to wear the clothing so if your nude and not in any town it is not possible to get back into town to get to the player's home thus I was forced to shut off this game.
Anyone found a fix for this yet?

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
how do i fight the horse girls? i keep trying to sneak up on them but they catch me instantly and no matter how much hp I have they auto-win and rape me

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
how do i fight the horse girls? i keep trying to sneak up on them but they catch me instantly and no matter how much hp I have they auto-win and rape me
I believe the problem lies in your lust being maxed? Both hp and horniness count toward losing.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
I have an issue where my character disappears. Starting after banging the trap in the lab, at first it was just my character in dialogue, as he turned into a a floating mouth and eyes. Then after banging the girl running the lab, my whole sprite disappeared now I can't see where my character is positioned in the map and it makes it hard to enter buildings and especially exit them. It also effects my save, as that shows blank as well(with no character sprite on the file in the load menu.) Perhaps it's an issue running it through Joiplay, but I would like to know if there is a possible fix

eracha

Aug 26, 2017
I have a weird bug where i walk in to the house and its pitch black. anyone know about this or have a fix ?

Lethey

Oct 12, 2018
There was a quick patch posted to fix the house being dark.

Core 0.3.431

**Bug Fixes**

-Lights now fade back in correctly with new home script.
-Typos and dress/strip errors with Hollys scene fixed

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CollarsRebirth-0.3.431
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

angrydragon

Jul 3, 2020
Found a bug. Played as a male and went to work as a lab rat. It just went into a loop were I did the job and got paid. Had to exit out of the game.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes