yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollarsRebirth-Core0.3.41Rar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CollarsRebirth-Core0.3.41Exe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
does anybody know how and where i can get different clothes?
I got the school outfit from the grocery store, but i was wondering about any others

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
does anybody know how and where i can get different clothes?
I got the school outfit from the grocery store, but i was wondering about any others
You go south you can get swimsuits and you theres a xxx club in the other city, not sure if that has a different outfit

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
From what I could read here the potions that are supposed to transform others and such can be used, but requires 'talking' to somebody with a certain amount. Is this correct, and if so, what level of relationship is the turning point? Grinding to level 25 and beyond seems pretty absurd, for example.

While kind of scattershot for content, the game has a lot of potential, and it's clear a lot of thought and effort went into writing the dialogue and sex scenes.
Only 2 characters in this version can be altered with potions everyone else is static, only the datable NPC Akane and Karina can be changed around relationship level 5ish from what I remember I don't think anyone needs to go beyond 7ish for anything

realperson42069

Jun 26, 2018
Nekomatic : Gives 10,000 dollars.
Paws/Cryptid : Raises skill levels
Miles Hikari : Accelerates pregnancy by one stage. No effect in final trimester.
Finding Lorri : Makes all trees harvestable. Only has effect after foraging and farming is implimented
Boneolin : Increases strength and intelligence.
Izuna : Increases reputation by 10.
Gimme my prons : Opens up a gallery room for seeing all sex scenes.

These are the latest cheats from discord.
Wait how do I use these?

glimpse_eye

Mar 14, 2020
the change-log says the blacksmith dos not get perma-closed. dunno how i get to do it but its perma-closed for me again xD otherwise i
just have to start over again meet karina first to get the key in the start and probibly avoid gettin the perma-closed.

just edit this some time later i restarted the game to get inside the blacksmith its stil perma-closed so dunno what the problem can be

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Collars v0.3.41 Compressed (Untested)

Win 649 MB/~91 MB :

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
How do you get to this debug room?
A telephone booth or something in Blackbrier allows you to type in various cheat codes, the full list is found in page 22 of this thread. "Gimme my prons" is the one you want that unlocks the debug/cheat/scene gallery room

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There is a bug in this game that needs fixed, after buying clothing you can't wear the clothing even when you lose your main clothing because of saving sex there is no way to wear the clothing so if your nude and not in any town it is not possible to get back into town to get to the player's home thus I was forced to shut off this game.

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
how's this game coming along? like if i download this version how much plable stuff is their?
Think farming simulator like Stardew. There still is much to flesh out and content missing, but overall the game has gone quite far. Some season festivals have content, you can expand your house several times, rear beastfolk at the barn, grow plants after finishing a quest (I think you need to give it some time without starting another house expansion, or it is paused until that's done?), you can form relationship with two characters up until marriage, as well as interact and have sex (not all) with others aside from them. Pregnancy system is detailed and fully implemented and in case of female dateables you can at certain point of relationship give them potion to grow a pp, which has the full functionality.

You are able to work for some store owners, prostitute yourself (didn't try so no idea about content), to possess several (named) characters (slaves), who you can sex up and/or make them clean the house or work for money. A bit tedious long-term since you need to talk to them each day for this. You can also go into the wilderness to fight beasts and beastfolk and do or be done by the latter on victory. Adventurer guild offers repeatable quests, though handing in items needed for completion is very specific on how it must be done. There are a few short quests in place, but for now it's best to play it like a farming simulator.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes