farinata

Oct 14, 2019
I have two questions, one I keep getting a bug where my character becomes invisible, how do I prevent that, two how do I sprint? my character is horrifically slow

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
Not sure about invisibility, but regarding speed: as you may have noticed, even holding shift you still aren't speedy. You get a speed buff with some food, like grilled cheese (not sure on conditions if you need to reduce hunger to zero for it to pop or not).

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
Not sure about invisibility, but regarding speed: as you may have noticed, even holding shift you still aren't speedy. You get a speed buff with some food, like grilled cheese (not sure on conditions if you need to reduce hunger to zero for it to pop or not).
I figured out the shift thing and for whatever reason I connected the invisibility to going to sleep while wearing the work aprin from the shop, now I'm trying to figure out how to get another collar from the witch to use on the slime and the mimic, they aren't in her shop inventory and they don't come up in dialogue options. also don't know how gifts work, I wish this thing came with a manual

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
its been awhile, but is there any dommy futas/dickgirls that top male PC if I recall the only one there was is the childhood friend if you make her futa

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
now I'm trying to figure out how to get another collar from the witch to use on the slime and the mimic, they aren't in her shop inventory and they don't come up in dialogue options. also don't know how gifts work, I wish this thing came with a manual
General store. No, I don't know why he's selling these instead of her. As for gifts, I think you need to reach relationship level 2 or whichever is first upgrade? By talking to npcs you can get some idea what they like or hate.

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
General store. No, I don't know why he's selling these instead of her. As for gifts, I think you need to reach relationship level 2 or whichever is first upgrade? By talking to npcs you can get some idea what they like or hate.
Thanks, btw how do I plant things? I'm at the point where the dryad is set up but when I try to turn vegetables into seeds its says I'm missing something.

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
Thanks, btw how do I plant things? I'm at the point where the dryad is set up but when I try to turn vegetables into seeds its says I'm missing something.
I didn't use it a lot, but to the right of the seed maker there is a compost bin that accepts "trash" and should take 3 days to make it if the game works as intended. To make seeds you need both the crop and compost. Until then the general store sells seeds as well?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
missing fonts folder, and also audio files. fixed the font issue, however game doesnt work past the main menu due to missing audio files

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
Checked the workupload .rar and it works fine. Usually I use the .exe and it also works fine.

Jnang

Oct 26, 2022
Is there an android version?
I play the win version via joiplay, it always fails or is there a way to fix it

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
every time i try to enter a cheat code it says unrecognized console command and im really not sure why

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
-Lucian lab quest scrapped, replaced with easier system.

The new one is just a button and a short scene I personally like the other version better

Reactions: Daddums

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollarsRebirth-0.3.421
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

whym

Oct 28, 2018
wow, i even dont remember this one, i was long time, when i hear about this game

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes