RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CollarsRebirth-Core0.3.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
how to open gallery
I don't think there's a gallery
Unable to launch.

Gives an Unable to find VL Gothic Font error, and instantly closes.
Do you have RPG Maker properly installed
Many futa x female protagonist scenes in this game?
There are of writing 2 characters, who are datable, You have control over what gender they are and how big their breasts/dick are as well, you can do this with potions
there is also Mu Nuan who is also a futa and you can do stuff with her you cant change her
So at least 3 off the top of my head
Sry how can i play in Fullscreen ?
F1 click launch in fullscreen, close the game, and reopen

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanna

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
F1 click launch in fullscreen, close the game, and reopen

I tryd it many times i wont work ! i dont understand why -.-
Does the F1 on your keyboard have another function attached to it? If so you may need to click another button and F1 to do it.
Also just click reply or I won't get a notification you are asking me something.

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
alright since ver 0.3.41 cannot full version from f4,f11, and alt + enter then use this just put it like the pic here Screenshot 2023-07-22 104913.png

then here the tutorial
right click on game title top left and click maximize Screenshot 2023-07-22 104932.png

then right click on screen to exit fullscreen or to chose whetever you want to strect it or not

Reactions: xanon515x
Oct 12, 2018
Is the transformation content already in the game? i think the reason i watched this at the start of 0.01 is because it wasnt much elaborated on but i wanted to know more about it when its time
any info on it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the transformation content already in the game? i think the reason i watched this at the start of 0.01 is because it wasnt much elaborated on but i wanted to know more about it when its time
any info on it?
One of the girls will trans into a man and you can trans her back unless its your kink to fuck a girl while she is a man.
Have not played in a long time now so don't know if there is any other trans content.

nopakatto

Feb 23, 2023
This game is such a mess. Theres way too many features, characters, etc. Theres so much they want to do but cant really complete anything. Everything is half done, everything is buggy, getting scenes is such a hassle without looking at a guide most of the time. Such a shame, clearly an massive amount of effort and talent wasted on this.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
From what I could read here the potions that are supposed to transform others and such can be used, but requires 'talking' to somebody with a certain amount. Is this correct, and if so, what level of relationship is the turning point? Grinding to level 25 and beyond seems pretty absurd, for example.

While kind of scattershot for content, the game has a lot of potential, and it's clear a lot of thought and effort went into writing the dialogue and sex scenes.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes