a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The latest update says there are male horse people. Where are those? Since all the ones I run into in the forest outside the city are female. Unless I'm just having really bad RNG.
I think you have to keep going east, I only saw males further in the territory
East past the Inn are both male and female horse people.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It's a little frustrating. This seems like the kind of game I need to play it slowly. A slow burn. But the wiki seems too out of date for me to know exactly what content to expect to find here.

My expectations are high though, as this one is very old. I remember this being developed years ago.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
It's a little frustrating. This seems like the kind of game I need to play it slowly. A slow burn. But the wiki seems too out of date for me to know exactly what content to expect to find here.

My expectations are high though, as this one is very old. I remember this being developed years ago.
There are a lot of problems with this game, I think the main one is a lack of direction on what to do, how much you can do, and where some stuff is, I think some quests or helpful NPCs could help, if you want to know more I went on a tirade 2 pages back

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I really like this game but I'm frustrated about a few things, the main thing is a general lack of direction on what to do, or what you can do in this game like there are a lot of empty areas that have "people" but not anyone that you can interact for more than one line, *cough* the city. Maybe I'm missing stuff and an idiot but here are my frustrations

There's also no way of knowing how much content a character has, like Karina can you have sex with her? Or is the handjob the latest thing? I kept raising her relationship level hoping for more but nothing.

There are also the characters like the Harper family which I am completely uncertain if they have any content, besides watching the son, Michelle Harper, jerking off, he gets an image with that scene but any other interactions I've tried lead to nothing he mentions his mom has a point system with the milk she sells but can't find anything there after investigating

Then there's Selena, the bat girl, who could be entirely missed if you tried playing without help, heck even with help like the wiki you could still miss her entirely, she doesn't even have a page on the wiki. The problem with naming every character is that it makes it hard to find out who an actual interactable NPC is and not just set dressing. This is actually somewhat not a problem as almost all interactable NPC have a character image popup when you talk with them but for some reason, not for Selena for some reason even though she has an image of a scene on the main post, though that's not the devs fault.
I haven't even gotten into the city which just randomly has a ton of characters which makes it that much easier to overlook her entirely, in the first place why would you even go to the burger shop?

Heck, some people might completely miss the city my suggestion would be to have a quest near the start one for meeting all the main NPCs in town and just chatting with them, another being to explore other areas of interest,
Maybe have something like asking one of the NPCs in town or maybe using the cell phone to call Mù Nuan or something and asking her "Anything fun to do?" and then pointing out places or people that are special, like the city and Selena, saying something like
"Have you been to the city yet? There is a bat girl working at joy burger level 3 of the mall"
"Have you tried fighting the lagomorphs? There are in the forest just to the west of town"
"Can't believe Mù Nuan lives northeast of the forest near the mountain mine, why does she live so far away?"

The wiki also sucks, but I can't fault the dev for that, there are so many gaps in info, the main one being how Mù Nuan is one of the major characters but I can't find her page on the wiki. I also wish that after giving them a present, then backing out of the gift choice, the game didn't act as if I gave them nothing. I hope there's more acknowledgment when you knock up an NPC or an NPC knocks you up, like maybe having them tell you about it a week later and getting a pregnancy button to ask how they are holding up, in each stage of pregnancy, it doesn't have to be too complex. It's also weird how Mù Nuan doesn't use contraception even though she's a prostitute, this would be a thing id lock up behind her character progression, being able to later ask her to stop taking it, similar thing for other characters as well, it just stands out with Mù Nuan.

There are also some bugs:
1. I left 20 stones and 20 wood in the shipping container for the level 4 house voucher & the "One for the Homies" quest, and sleeping, they disappeared, but Marcus still hadn't gotten them only after dumping tons of stones and wood into the shipping container did the quest log it and everything worked
2. After doing the level 4 voucher and having my house upgraded, I still have the level 4 voucher and randomly a contract to level my house up to level 4 for some reason, even though my house is already level 4
3. Walking into the shed then out turns my level 4 house into the level 3 house, this can be fixed by leaving the map, (not through the shed) and returning
4. Luicans transformation took waaay more than a week kept coming back and nothing after like a month did it let me take him back
5. Lucian randomly isn't anywhere in the house sometimes, I haven't sent them to the shed she just isn't there sometimes and comes back the next day
6. I have a ward upgrade that I can't use

Make no mistake l really like this game honestly any game with pregnancy mechanics really can't lose with me, but these are my frustrations maybe I'm missing huge pieces of info
There are a lot of problems with this game, I think the main one is a lack of direction on what to do, how much you can do, and where some stuff is, I think some quests or helpful NPCs could help, if you want to know more I went on a tirade 2 pages back
From what I can understand from your analysis, this game is as wide as an ocean, but as shallow as a pudding. I would venture to say that it could be the same case of Lilith's throne, where the game theoretically allows you to do a lot, but in the end you have very little to do, really.
I wouldn't want to, after so many years, play a game only to be disappointed. Hmm, it's a risk... But your analysis broke my will to play.
The wiki also sucks, but I can't fault the dev for that - I disagree. It is the dev's duty to update their game's guide/wiki and provide relevant information to players. There's no excuse there.

Last edited:
Reactions: coretex and a1fox3

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
From what I can understand from your analysis, this game is as wide as an ocean, but as shallow as a pudding. I would venture to say that it could be the same case of Lilith's throne, where the game theoretically allows you to do a lot, but in the end you have very little to do, really.
I wouldn't want to, after so many years, play a game only to be disappointed. Hmm, it's a risk... But your analysis broke my will to play.
The wiki also sucks, but I can't fault the dev for that - I disagree. It is the dev's duty to update their game's guide/wiki and provide relevant information to players. There's no excuse there.
The thing is that this game was never ready when it first appeared here, someone found it and uploaded it last year so maybe the game is still in alpha, though all this happened a year ago
For the wiki, I would consider that more of a community thing, maybe for the developer to help manage, but you can't expect all game creators to also make and run their own wikis, id be very surprised if the dev is running the wiki as I stated earlier Mu Nuan, the first character you see in the game doesn't even have a page
As for having a guide, I definitely agree with that, especially since the game is unfinished and open world, there are several hints to more in the game but from my investigation, it's not in the game yet, which can be very frustrating for the player, a regular doc guide wouldn't even be that difficult

I'm definitely going to be checking in on this game after a long while, because, personally, I can see a lot of potential for it

Reactions: cr0sswise

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
For the wiki, I would consider that more of a community thing, maybe for the developer to help manage, but you can't expect all game creators to also make and run their own wikis...
Just to clarify... I disagreed with this and find this very curious. I keep my wiki up to date, so I've developed a notion that it's the duty of devs who have open world games. If I didn't, the wiki wouldn't exist.

I don't really imagine that this is the role of the community, perhaps because I've never seen anyone offer to take care of this type of work.

My experience... (unless he have a team), the dev is alone, by himself.

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Just to clarify... I disagreed with this as I find this very curious. I keep my wiki up to date, so I've developed a notion that it's the duty of devs who have open world games. If I didn't, the wiki wouldn't exist.

I don't really imagine that this is the role of the community, perhaps because I've never seen anyone offer to take care of this type of work.

My experience... (unless he have a team), the dev is alone, by himself.
We may have different starting points most wikis I've seen were made by the community or relied on their help, however, most game wikis I've seen are made by larger companies and the like, which already would get tons of fans who usually are more than willing to help. Even here some devs don't develop a wiki, usually, when they get big enough, someone makes it or at least makes an unofficial guide.

Heck one of the bigger games here A Struggle with Sin, which already has a guide made by the developer, had a fan start up a wiki for the game just this month. Once you get big enough this can just happen, I'm fairly certain most game wikis for triple-A Games aren't made by the developers, or at least rely on fans to flush it out

All of this relies on the game having a large enough fan base

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
can somebody tell me what the cheat code is pretty please
Use the search bar dude, here though
The official discord has a pinned list of them, I'll C&P here

Nekomatic Rules : Gives 10,000 dollars.
Pawsisbae : Raises skill levels
Miles Hikari : Accelerates pregnancy by one stage. No effect in final trimester.
Finding Lorri : Makes all trees harvestable. Only has effect after foraging and farming is implimented
Boneolin : Increases strength and intelligence.
Izuna : Sets reputation stat to 1.
Gimme my prons : Opens up a gallery room for seeing all sex scenes.

Reactions: master022

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
I feel like I'm going insane, is there a download link with the correct files?
I looked around, only place i found the missing files available was the discord
Keep in mind you also NEED rpgm VX ACE RTP for some of the basic files, but it's a free download, so that's fine

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Think I have found a bug.
1. Went to the lab to check if Sab's belly has grown because I got her pregnant several days before but both Sab and Misha was talking and Misha wants to change and I said girl.
2. Went to town and got a quest for Marcus, Sticks and Stones.
3. Gather the stuff and put in in box and said that part was complete.
4. Went to sleep and the quest did not say it was completed like all the other quest have done.
5. Went to the Lab so see if Sab's belly has grown but she wanted to change Lucian to a girl said yes so I leave again.
6. Put items for the stick and stone quest again in the box but nothing happens, did this several times to see if it would clear but it did not.
7. Went back to the guild to cancel the quest but is said not quest are active.
8. Waited the 7 days for all transforming should be done but only Lucian has and nothing for Misha he is still male.
This makes 2 quest that got broken, Misha changing to girl and the Marcus quest.
broken.jpg

UPDATE: Misha changed into a girl 3 days later even though she should have changed 1 day before Lucian did.
Still the stick and stone quest is broken.

Last edited:

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Is it just me or is there an awful lot of missing files? I'm playing on mobile with Joiplay so that's prolly it but I've got the rtps so I don't understand why a lot of audio files are missing

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Is it just me or is there an awful lot of missing files? I'm playing on mobile with Joiplay so that's prolly it but I've got the rtps so I don't understand why a lot of audio files are missing
Redownload and make sure you decompress all archives correctly.

Reactions: Julles Ra

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Think I have found a bug.
1. Went to the lab to check if Sab's belly has grown because I got her pregnant several days before but both Sab and Misha was talking and Misha wants to change and I said girl.
2. Went to town and got a quest for Marcus, Sticks and Stones.
3. Gather the stuff and put in in box and said that part was complete.
4. Went to sleep and the quest did not say it was completed like all the other quest have done.
5. Went to the Lab so see if Sab's belly has grown but she wanted to change Lucian to a girl said yes so I leave again.
6. Put items for the stick and stone quest again in the box but nothing happens, did this several times to see if it would clear but it did not.
7. Went back to the guild to cancel the quest but is said not quest are active.
8. Waited the 7 days for all transforming should be done but only Lucian has and nothing for Misha he is still male.
This makes 2 quest that got broken, Misha changing to girl and the Marcus quest.
View attachment 2251179

UPDATE: Misha changed into a girl 3 days later even though she should have changed 1 day before Lucian did.
Still the stick and stone quest is broken.
You might need to put this on the devs discord I don't know if they still read the stuff from here

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
So i turned Lucian in Lucia yet she(they??) don't have vagina??
The first transformation is only sissification, to turn them completely into female you need to trigger the second transformation.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes