Scorche

Dec 26, 2020
is there a guide for this anywhere? my stat constantly sayss shooting blanks but i dont know how to not have that

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
Hello! Is there any way to increase the window size? I'd like to be able to play without using a magnifying glass or having to full-screen the game

Edit: Also, I automatically lose to lagomorphs and it takes me to the defeat sex scene

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I see this also all futa's stay futa no mater how you set it up.
This needs to be fixed asap.

The only place I found that can allow you to change clothes is the beach at the showers.
I think this only works on dateable characters, which I think are only Karina and Akane,
the main cast stays their gender unless there's an event for it like Lucian and Misha, the dev really should word it better, characters like Mu Nuan will probably always stay futa, Marcus will probably remain male, and so on

As for the clothes things, there are places like camps you are supposed to go to and there's a box to put on clothes, but they are a bit hard to find

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think this only works on dateable characters, which I think are only Karina and Akane,
the main cast stays their gender unless there's an event for it like Lucian and Misha, the dev really should word it better, characters like Mu Nuan will probably always stay futa, Marcus will probably remain male, and so on

As for the clothes things, there are places like camps you are supposed to go to and there's a box to put on clothes, but they are a bit hard to find
Thanks for the info, I just found one of the camps.
But for early access just go to the beach and take a shower and you can change your clothes.

Is there anyway to get npc's to take the drugs or potions to change there genders?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Thanks for the info, I just found one of the camps.
But for early access just go to the beach and take a shower and you can change your clothes.

Is there anyway to get npc's to take the drugs or potions to change there genders?
I think there are 2 ways one is using the sex option in the key items inventory and finding the switch that can turn dateable NPCs into women, men, or futas you cant pick them out individually here, its all the NPCs
Then there's the potion route, there a 4 potions that currently change dateable NPC's bodies, all found in Lyridas shop, and I think the NPCs only take it after you reach a level in their relationship
there's a potion for growing a vagina,
one for growing a penis,
one for growing and shrinking boobs
Finally, there's the full male potion and full female potion

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think there are 2 ways one is using the sex option in the key items inventory and finding the switch that can turn dateable NPCs into women, men, or futas you cant pick them out individually here, its all the NPCs
Then there's the potion route, there a 4 potions that currently change dateable NPC's bodies, all found in Lyridas shop, and I think the NPCs only take it after you reach a level in their relationship
there's a potion for growing a vagina,
one for growing a penis,
one for growing and shrinking boobs
Finally, there's the full male potion and full female potion
Thank you for your help but I already know about the potions and have them in my inventory just did not know how to get the npc's to take them.

I figured it out, just need to talk to them for a while to level them up.

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Thank you for your help but I already know about the potions and have them in my inventory just did not know how to get the npc's to take them.

I figured it out, just need to talk to them for a while to level them up.
Yeah, a lot about this game isn't too intuitive.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, a lot about this game isn't too intuitive.
I have put 3 collars on but only the wolf boy shows in the game.
The slime and the mimic have disappeared on me.
I sent the wolf boy to the shed after upgrading it and then I got the slime and sent it there but it is nowhere to be found and after bringing the mimic home she said she was going to take a look around and also disappeared on me and I can not find her.

After the first time the lab changed the wolf boy to a fucking futa is there going to be a way to change it to full female or are we stuck with futa.
If the dev does not make it where all of the futa's can be turned into female I will have to put this in the trash can.

To anyone who wants to try this game I hope your into futa because a lot of them look like female but the only way to find out is to have sex with them.
The setting will only change 2 futa's to female and there the ones you can date.
After the first time with one I quit the game and went back to a save and have never tried again.
I got lucky with the one at the lab that is a full female and have gotten her pregnant twice now, she was my first attempt and turns out to be female.
Have no idea if Betty is female or not and will not try her/it or any other npc that looks like a girl.
This game is more for players who like futa content which I hate.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I have put 3 collars on but only the wolf boy shows in the game.
The slime and the mimic have disappeared on me.
I sent the wolf boy to the shed after upgrading it and then I got the slime and sent it there but it is nowhere to be found and after bringing the mimic home she said she was going to take a look around and also disappeared on me and I can not find her.

After the first time the lab changed the wolf boy to a fucking futa is there going to be a way to change it to full female or are we stuck with futa.
If the dev does not make it where all of the futa's can be turned into female I will have to put this in the trash can.

To anyone who wants to try this game I hope your into futa because a lot of them look like female but the only way to find out is to have sex with them.
The setting will only change 2 futa's to female and there the ones you can date.
After the first time with one I quit the game and went back to a save and have never tried again.
I got lucky with the one at the lab that is a full female and have gotten her pregnant twice now, she was my first attempt and turns out to be female.
Have no idea if Betty is female or not and will not try her/it or any other npc that looks like a girl.
This game is more for players who like futa content which I hate.
So, think Lucian (Wolf boy) can only go futa, for now, there may be an option to change him further later in game development but that's probably a while from now, slime and mimic may be in the house somewhere still have you tried going to the next day? The positions of housemates change every day, if that doesn't work it may be a bug and id report it in the discord

For full female NPCs of the game, you met , there's also , , and .
the lab assistant starts off male but can be turned full female through an event, can also turn female if you ask them, they start off androgynous first.

There are also male and female enemies like the bunnies and horse people which you can also impregnate or be impregnated by, and according to the wiki Naga but I've never seen one.

I think there are only 3 futa characters by default Mu Nuan, , and . I have no idea what Karina starts off as.
can be turned into one, on the plus side turning him futa allows you to use their pussy and you can impregnate them if you are into that.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So, think Lucian (Wolf boy) can only go futa, for now, there may be an option to change him further later in game development but that's probably a while from now, slime and mimic may be in the house somewhere still have you tried going to the next day? The positions of housemates change every day, if that doesn't work it may be a bug and id report it in the discord

For full female NPCs of the game, you met , there's also , , and .
the lab assistant starts off male but can be turned full female through an event, can also turn female if you ask them, they start off androgynous first.

There are also male and female enemies like the bunnies and horse people which you can also impregnate or be impregnated by, and according to the wiki Naga but I've never seen one.

I think there are only 3 futa characters by default Mu Nuan, , and . I have no idea what Karina starts off as.
can be turned into one, on the plus side turning him futa allows you to use their pussy and you can impregnate them if you are into that.
The latest update says there are male horse people. Where are those? Since all the ones I run into in the forest outside the city are female. Unless I'm just having really bad RNG.

Reactions: wowatm

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
The latest update says there are male horse people. Where are those? Since all the ones I run into in the forest outside the city are female. Unless I'm just having really bad RNG.
I think you have to keep going east, I only saw males further in the territory

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes