cr0sswise

Jul 26, 2021
Akane isn't showing up for me, I checked hospital on multiple days but she wasn't there only her key. Can I do something to fix this?

.Nemo.

May 19, 2017
Hello. I want to report a bug. When I start a new game, every time the game freezes on this screen and I reload the game and it happens again.
I can skip the introduction and play normally, but I want to play the introduction because I have no idea what's going on.
Any way to fix this?
Nekomatic

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Almost one year ago i talked with developer, and gave him some suggestions of what i liked and what i don't on the game, he was an really nice and really respectful, after that a lot of stuff happend (incluing losing my hd) and i completely forgot about this game, yesterday i downloaded this game again, and to my surprise a lot changed, the game improved a lot, from one year ago to now there was a lot of changes that i really loved. This game and developer need a lot more recognition, he deserve.

Tamsee

Feb 26, 2022
Two questions. Are there any other scenes for Akane in case of female PC outside the one on date and how do you propose to her (assuming that's in)?

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
A game with futa tags usually isn't my thing but a friend mentioned just how damn near everything is optional and lo and behold it wasn't BS.

Thanks to the devs for letting people pick and choose what they want.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hello. I want to report a bug. When I start a new game, every time the game freezes on this screen and I reload the game and it happens again.
I can skip the introduction and play normally, but I want to play the introduction because I have no idea what's going on.
Any way to fix this?
Nekomatic
I get this bug aswell

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
I get this bug aswell
i looked around on discord but found nothing, the dude that gets a bj supposedly doesn't despawn or the sequence is broken somehow, skipping intro seems to be a workaround.
i think that this game is the few rpgm ones that i run at 11fps and also got unlucky with the introduction stuck bug, damn.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
i looked around on discord but found nothing, the dude that gets a bj supposedly doesn't despawn or the sequence is broken somehow, skipping intro seems to be a workaround.
i think that this game is the few rpgm ones that i run at 11fps and also got unlucky with the introduction stuck bug, damn.
if you do the intro, you can go to the key items and turn on "everyone only has sex with me" which will skip the scene and proceed with the intro

Its a small way around it, because skipping the intro IMO messes up the entire game because I have no clue wtf is going on

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dinopara

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah reporting a glitch as well in the barn on your property when you buy the lagomorphs from the shop and fill it you can not reenter the barn as the game goes to black screen and never moves passed that point making you unable to continue the game i dont know if it is only single one will do it or all

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah reporting a glitch as well in the barn on your property when you buy the lagomorphs from the shop and fill it you can not reenter the barn as the game goes to black screen and never moves passed that point making you unable to continue the game i dont know if it is only single one will do it or all
Retried old save file it worked for all of them i think it is one of the different types of lagomorphs at the shop that prevents you from loading into the barn dont know what type tho think its red one so be careful when using it save before you buy a new one and reload if you cant enter the barn

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
Another glitch lol dont know if its just my game but after i got ash and betty together ash never reappeared in the grocery store so i can no longer buy anything there or work there

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
Retried old save file it worked for all of them i think it is one of the different types of lagomorphs at the shop that prevents you from loading into the barn dont know what type tho think its red one so be careful when using it save before you buy a new one and reload if you cant enter the barn
After one gave birth it glitched again so dont have a clue

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
the game is weirdly super laggy
i'm not sure if it's a bug, does anyone else have this problem?
i just started the game, the main menu and the pause menu was fine
but when the first dialogue starts it's weirdly super laggy
i hope someone can help me out with this problem

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
the game is weirdly super laggy
i'm not sure if it's a bug, does anyone else have this problem?
i just started the game, the main menu and the pause menu was fine
but when the first dialogue starts it's weirdly super laggy
i hope someone can help me out with this problem
the opening freezes you have to skip or you cant play

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Is there somewhere i can find & download the image files? Current download seems to have them just completely missing. Causes the game to crash during the intro when you first arrive & what's her name is suckin off that dude. Game just freezes up bc it can't find the image files for the scene.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
is there a full list of all the status icons mean?
and one last thing, how can i tell if my character is pregnant with multiple babies?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes