SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
where even is that? i can't find it
Hello I have a question, how can I turn pages in relationship notebook? I want to see my progress with Sabine but I can only check Ash, Betty, Lucian and Lyrida. I love this game so far but it keeps driving me mad that I can't check other relationships :(
Sabine is currently not a main NPC, she does not have a relationship bar at this time. There is no relationship to progress with her currently.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
This game is still alive or not?
The game is still alive, and is frequently talked about in the game’s development discord which is open to the public.

At the moment the main dev Nekomatic is heavily swamped with her full time job lately, and it has eaten into what time she has for dev work.

She is still working on it and even just made a new post on patreon yesterday with the results of the recently closed "Next Potion" poll.
Unfortunately being a mostly solo dev with a separate full time job tends to result in very slow updates.

Last edited:

Joys

Apr 27, 2019
another update ver. 0.3.01
Again for those who have problems with the self-extractor, uploaded with only the game files.
Just unpack by using WINRAR or 7zip and play

Pixeldrain

Since it happens realy fast for new updates to be released ill try to keep this up,deleting the old and upload the new one.
Any chance someone has a non-self-extraction of the current version? I would love to play this on Joiplay but can't get the files.

skc51

Nov 21, 2018
Problem I am having at the moment is, I can't have sex with Mu Nuan for some reason. I go to her, at night, when she is out selling herself, pay the money, screen goes dark and stays like that for like 1-2 minutes. Is it a bug that i can fix?

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Am I the only one with problems using the shipping bins. The best question would be how do they work? The library doesn't have any information. Also the quests that states to use it, never gives money for sending the required materials.

Also, when does the bestiary book update itself? I believe you have to enter combat with them. For some reason my character is always seduced and never fights.

Nekomatic glad your still working on your game. After the demo, it slipped my mind. Too many RL issues, and knowing the development would be slow, I went to my non adult games like The Elder Scrolls series.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So is the MC's mother ever going to show up to "play" (;);)) in the future (well after the MC has some time to "work" on her that is), or is this just not ever going to be that kind of game?

It's fine if that "tag" isn't planned, the game still looks awesome anyways.

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Am I the only one with problems using the shipping bins. The best question would be how do they work? The library doesn't have any information. Also the quests that states to use it, never gives money for sending the required materials.

Also, when does the bestiary book update itself? I believe you have to enter combat with them. For some reason my character is always seduced and never fights.
For the first question, you have to talk to the guy who sells weapons in the guild to get your quest rewards. For the second, is your lust bar maxed out? If so you need to sexually relieve yourself before going into combat.

So is the MC's mother ever going to show up to "play" (;);)) in the future (well after the MC has some time to "work" on her that is), or is this just not ever going to be that kind of game?

That was planned but was dropped due to Patreon restrictions.

• Sad
Reactions: Jellyluve

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
For the first question, you have to talk to the guy who sells weapons in the guild to get your quest rewards. For the second, is your lust bar maxed out? If so you need to sexually relieve yourself before going into combat.
Thanks for the answers. The Collars demo was the last version I played. Collars Rebirth is a new experience, and I will probably restart the character again since I made too many errors so far. As for the second answer, I haven't kept track of the characters lust levels. So far, the character hasn't died when it did reach max levels. I have been keeping the hunger levels as low as possible just in case this causes death. Thanks again.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
do you know all cheat code in this game
The official discord has a pinned list of them, I'll C&P here

Nekomatic Rules : Gives 10,000 dollars.
Pawsisbae : Raises skill levels
Miles Hikari : Accelerates pregnancy by one stage. No effect in final trimester.
Finding Lorri : Makes all trees harvestable. Only has effect after foraging and farming is implimented
Boneolin : Increases strength and intelligence.
Izuna : Sets reputation stat to 1.
Gimme my prons : Opens up a gallery room for seeing all sex scenes.

Reactions: Delbert

Nekomatic

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018

We've had quite a few requests for this, but as incest is still a bit of a hard boundary for us, we had planned on some content that didn't involve player interaction for her eventual big return.

Reactions: Delbert

Nekomatic

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
Updated for 0.3.25~

Nekomatic : Gives 10,000 dollars.
Paws/Cryptid [Either one] : Raises skill levels
Miles Hikari : Accelerates pregnancy by one stage. No effect in final trimester.
Finding Lorri : Makes all trees harvestable. Only has effect after foraging and farming is implemented
Izuna : Increases reputation stat by 1.

Delbert

Dec 15, 2020
The official discord has a pinned list of them, I'll C&P here

Nekomatic Rules : Gives 10,000 dollars.
Pawsisbae : Raises skill levels
Finding Lorri : Makes all trees harvestable. Only has effect after foraging and farming is implimented
Izuna : Sets reputation stat to 1.
Many Thanks

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes