baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Too bad for you, they didn't disclose.
I figured it may have been something about one of the members falling out.
Maybe taking his work with him, since they promptly decided to cut some content from the game.
Then people started asking to put some content back and they did and then things went quiet for a while.
Then, this second incarnation of the game pops up one day outa nowhere. :rolleyes::coffee:
What second game popping out of no where

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What second game popping out of no where
This one. "Rebirth."
Their first game was "Collars" the second one is "Collars Rebirth."

PS: If someone is interested in playing the first game you may still find it somewhere on the internet, if you're lucky.
Sadly i didn't keep a copy. :whistle: :coffee:

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Too bad for you, they didn't disclose.
I figured it may have been something about one of the members falling out.
Maybe taking his work with him, since they promptly decided to cut some content from the game.
Then people started asking to put some content back and they did and then things went quiet for a while.
Then, this second incarnation of the game pops up one day outa nowhere. :rolleyes::coffee:
That bites. I was hoping for some entertaining details.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
This one. "Rebirth."
Their first game was "Collars" the second one is "Collars Rebirth."

PS: If someone is interested in playing the first game you may still find it somewhere on the internet, if you're lucky.
I also cant found it

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Eh.. if you want drama in abundance just go read dailymail:
I can guarantee realistic drama every single day, you won't ever be bored. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
Ewww, news, no thank you. I like my drama news to involve h games and their devs lol

ShiroEV

Mar 16, 2019
any one help me???, the game i play run 2 fps
my laptop is
core i3 6006u
intel hd 520
8gb ram

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Any idea how to set this up for joiplay? Last time I dl'd, had to extract the files from the .exe, and even then it came up with a missing scriptsrdvata2 or something.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
If I'm not insane, and I am not confusing them for a different set of devs.

Dev core was a lady, some gender-spectrum identifying biological dude, and another dude. Dude 1 is basically a true friend and wasn't using the project to try to get into lady dev's panties. Dude 2 was. I don't know if he ever did, or if it was a weird friends with benefits thing, but eventually lady dev found a new local RL relationship and settled down. Dude 2 took it personal and started sabotaging everything.

Reactions: Overlord111!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If I'm not insane, and I am not confusing them for a different set of devs.

Dev core was a lady, some gender-spectrum identifying biological dude, and another dude. Dude 1 is basically a true friend and wasn't using the project to try to get into lady dev's panties. Dude 2 was. I don't know if he ever did, or if it was a weird friends with benefits thing, but eventually lady dev found a new local RL relationship and settled down. Dude 2 took it personal and started sabotaging everything.
I haven't looked at the game in many years, but that sounds about right. I distinctly remember the devs deciding to remake the game from scratch because they thought it would be easier than comb through the game for the other guy's contributions. I also get the feeling that the blog, when it was somewhat active, was generally filled with drama.

Nekomatic

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
I can't find any info on google or yahoo so I know what a few stand for like the pregnant effect icon but what are all the other character effects stand for like the icon that looks like a bladder I thought it meant the main protag's bladder was full so I interacted with the toilet but nothing so it don't mean gotta go?
That's a stomach, which means you're hungry/full and get either a perk or a penalty. Actually, if you go to the status tab and press Z, it turns to another page that gives a summary of all icons you've ever been afflicted with.

Does the babies grow up or do they stay as babies permanently after giving birth?
No they should age up in about a week, in-game time.

Actually. We keep a copy alive and pinned in the discord for this reason.

LaserGuard

May 27, 2019
Hello I have a question, how can I turn pages in relationship notebook? I want to see my progress with Sabine but I can only check Ash, Betty, Lucian and Lyrida. I love this game so far but it keeps driving me mad that I can't check other relationships :(

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
anyone know how to get more Syringes? the only one i had disappeared when i tried to use it on myself XD

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Hello I have a question, how can I turn pages in relationship notebook? I want to see my progress with Sabine but I can only check Ash, Betty, Lucian and Lyrida. I love this game so far but it keeps driving me mad that I can't check other relationships :(
where even is that? i can't find it

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes