Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Currently Lucia doesn't have a vagina so, no
Really? I thought the procedure turned her into a futa. Granted nothing about the transformation scene indicated so, but I don't recall it being stated that she didn't get one. Also during the anal scene, there's clearly a vagina below the anus.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Really? I thought the procedure turned her into a futa. Granted nothing about the transformation scene indicated so, but I don't recall it being stated that she didn't get one. Also during the anal scene, there's clearly a vagina below the anus.
Yes because in the current build the process is not fully complete as far as I understand.

Whether this will see a completion in the future is up to the devs to reveal.

por42

Sep 2, 2020
what dous it maen to have an npc in the core ?
how do i get that
and how do i get more folowers

twistyelf

Dec 8, 2018
Just tried this game and ran into issues. Maybe because I'm a new player.

So first quest is fine, get banged by the wolf so the house can get fixed. Right, that got done then ran into the clock. Old carpenter dude's shop was closed.

No big deal, there's gotta be a Inn or hotel around right? Fuck no. Ran around the village and found nothing. So stand outside old carpenter's shop all night while getting spammed with hunger messages. Joy.

Carpenter shop finally opens, gets the house done up into a sweet pad. Nice. Wolf boy is a pet now, whatever. More hunger messages.

Alright, run off to the restaurant, or what I think is a restaurant cause most signs don't say anything. Surprise, the restaurant doesn't sell anything cause it's not finished. Soooo, hunger system with no god damn working restaurant. Passes out and gets rushed to the hospital.

Okay, in a city but most god damn signs don't tell you what the place is, so fight the god damn clock while dashing in and out of the place to see what it is. Find the bus stop and head to the village.

Find a grocery shop that only sells ingredients. Okay, run home. Pass out right in front of the oven. Get rushed to hospital. Again.

Repeat all of the above only make it to the oven in time to make.....toast. Screw all those ingredients, cooking is a level skill with no warning about it prior. Shit, toast it is. No more passing out so I guess that's good.

Find a job board in a guild hall about cutting down tree and mining rocks. Alright, only where? No clue. No indicators. Nothing.

So you need a walkthrough before even attempting to play the game. Or is it just me? It doesn't seem so from my end but who the fuck knows. I couldn't find a damn hotel and stood outside in the dark, in front of a closed shop, like a creepy stalker.

KijinMatsuri

Jun 24, 2020
The game is still in very early alpha, it’s a small team of only two people, and one of them has been quite busy lately. The main story elements are planned to be added later after most of the main systems and areas are built, for now side characters and mini story arcs are being used.

Points of interest currently available include:
Feminizing the wolf boy through the mad scientist

Helping Misha the lab assistant decide if she wants a sex change into a physical woman

Helping the shop keep and librarian hook up

Becoming friends with the clerk in the malls burger joint.

Getting a blow job from the squirrel girl in the mall comic shop

Learning magic to meet an Alarune once your house is big enough

Exploring an island of harpies

Becoming a prostitute at night

Special events for Easter and Halloween

And many more.
How to become prostitute?

jackops

May 18, 2017
any new update ?
btw the version of the file is 0.3.04 and the download file is v2.97... what is the correct one ?

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
any new update ?
btw the version of the file is 0.3.04 and the download file is v2.97... what is the correct one ?
0.3.05 is the latest version, with a new version coming out soon. The V2.97 download is because Nekomatic was not originally the one that started this thread, but was able to take control of it as the dev. Apparently there's some rules she has to follow that is stopping her from updating all the links. She should be contacting the F95 team about this in the future. One or two of the download links on the site here should be correct. You can always check Collars website linked in the main post for the latest download. I will provide a download link here

Reactions: jackops

Nekomatic

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
This has the wrong download.
Unfortunately, I can't change this one as it has disabled public uploads, and I do not have an account. It appears the only way to make one is by invite only. However, I will always have the current version at this link , and on the mediafire and mega links. The others may or may not be updated as I didnt make these links so I have little to no control just yet...

*Edit: I have sorted the ones that I can update, and the ones that I currently have no access to just yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furmilk
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes