Lang10

Mar 15, 2018
I have been getting problems of black screens after doing an action like working. Any quick fix for that?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have found a strange bug in-game after I put a collar on the mimic girl went home and slept woke up to find a copy of the same npc mimic girl in the main protag's house one copy was in the room that has the computer and the second mimic girl was in the small storage room strange bug yes I just hope no more copies spawn.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I can't find any info on google or yahoo so I know what a few stand for like the pregnant effect icon but what are all the other character effects stand for like the icon that looks like a bladder I thought it meant the main protag's bladder was full so I interacted with the toilet but nothing so it don't mean gotta go?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have just done getting the garden built and and I went back to markus to get my shed build he was no where to be found I even waited 8 days then checked still nothing he must have left the game does if this a bug or part of gameplay?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Okey so just tried this game out and well I am pretty much stuck after just playing for a little while. Tried seducing the merchant and well she pulled out a dick twice the size of mine and forced me to gag on it. Then even after forcing the MC to swallow he still somehow got a facial out of it and now well I have no idea how to remove said facial. I can't repair the house cause the bull guy refuses to speak to me now and it's the same with most of the ppl in town. I've tried going to water sources, wells and buckets of waters to no effect. I also can't wash myself in other ppl's washrooms and sleeping does nothing... I know I should be able to just restart the game but it feels dumb having to do that and the second I get into a similar sex scene I am once again stuck with cum all over my body that never goes away.

So could anyone please tell me how to wash myself in this game?

Sneedio

Oct 25, 2021
Okey so just tried this game out and well I am pretty much stuck after just playing for a little while. Tried seducing the merchant and well she pulled out a dick twice the size of mine and forced me to gag on it. Then even after forcing the MC to swallow he still somehow got a facial out of it and now well I have no idea how to remove said facial. I can't repair the house cause the bull guy refuses to speak to me now and it's the same with most of the ppl in town. I've tried going to water sources, wells and buckets of waters to no effect. I also can't wash myself in other ppl's washrooms and sleeping does nothing... I know I should be able to just restart the game but it feels dumb having to do that and the second I get into a similar sex scene I am once again stuck with cum all over my body that never goes away.

To repair the house, do this:
Go talk to the wolf squatter
Go talk to the carpenter bull
Go back to your house and you should get a cutscene with a pink haired witch.
Now go back to the wolf guy. You can either walk up to him directly and get fucked, or take a route around him. Then interact with him when you're standing behind him, this way you can avoid sexing him.
Then go back to the carpenter and he should start working on your house.
Go out of the shop and your futa childhood friend from earlier will offer to let you stay at her place. You then get the option to have sex with her while staying or no. After the choice a cutscene or sex scene depending on your choice should play, and then you will spawn infront of your now repaired house. Go inside your house and you should find a bathroom. Interact with your shower to wash yourself. You can now also buy ingredients from a store in the village that you live in and make food with said ingredients in your kitchen to manage your hunger.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019

You have a shower in your house. If you somehow did that before your house was fixed, you should just restart.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
To repair the house, do this:
Go talk to the wolf squatter
Go talk to the carpenter bull
Go back to your house and you should get a cutscene with a pink haired witch.
Now go back to the wolf guy. You can either walk up to him directly and get fucked, or take a route around him. Then interact with him when you're standing behind him, this way you can avoid sexing him.
Then go back to the carpenter and he should start working on your house.
Go out of the shop and your futa childhood friend from earlier will offer to let you stay at her place. You then get the option to have sex with her while staying or no. After the choice a cutscene or sex scene depending on your choice should play, and then you will spawn infront of your now repaired house. Go inside your house and you should find a bathroom. Interact with your shower to wash yourself. You can now also buy ingredients from a store in the village that you live in and make food with said ingredients in your kitchen to manage your hunger.
Hope this helps.
Yeah I know, the problem was that I did the part up to you get the house and go back to town and then get told to get rid of the wolf squatter. After this I was a bit unsure on how to do this so I walked around town a bit, and I am pretty sure I went to work at the shop then returned to the house and met the witch and then collared the wolf boy. I might have collared him before working. But anyway it was then to late to go back to the carpenter so I went to sleep then went into town seduced Junko got a facial and then I was stuck. Only solution I could find was to restart the game though I did find later on there is a free shower at the beach I did not however check if it was possible to go there before restarting the game.

I gotta ask a bit though what I am supossed to do in this game since for instance the carpenter tells me to expand my house and start a family and when I look around town the only woman I can "flirt" with and build a relationship with is the librarian (Betty) and the scientist lady, I've been building mostly Betty's relationship but it seems to go nowhere as of now.

So the only thing I've been able to do pretty much is to lvl up skills, expand the house and yeah been able to sex the childhood friend and the crazy scientist.

But yeah I'll play around for a bit more but at the moment it seems kinda hard to get into this game since from the get go it's pretty much now go do whatever then there is a bunch of explantions in the library on stuff in the game but I really don't know where the game is going with all of this since as mentioned me investing into Betty seems to have gone nowhere and while I have managed to get the childhood friend and scientist both pregnant. I haven't invested relationship building into the scientist and the childhoodfriend for me only tells me she wants to hire a maid to clean her bordello in the day, at night I could buy her sexual services in town and now in the day she's just standing in her bed room while leaking breast milk and shooting her goo all over me when I interacted with her last.

You have a shower in your house. If you somehow did that before your house was fixed, you should just restart.
Yeah thats what I went and did.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
how do i kill the plant monster? I can throw the fireballs at it
From what I remember, if it's the plant monster from early on that you get told to go back to town for, you go to the guild and learn the fire spell then once you go back there you'll just automatically kill it when you approach it again.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
From what I remember, if it's the plant monster from early on that you get told to go back to town for, you go to the guild and learn the fire spell then once you go back there you'll just automatically kill it when you approach it again.
Now I feel a little stupid XD I read your comment and decided to dig through my menus, found the spellbook for fireball sitting in my inventory lol Thank you!

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Where at?
I don't know the exact tab, but in my inventroy, i just scrolled down the "All" tab, if i remember correctly (wasn't really paying attention, just saw fireball in the name and used it to learn the spell) it was called something along the lines of "Spellbook of knowledge - Fireball spell", or something like that, you'll know it when you see it XD

Reactions: theimpregnator

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Well then, 5 hours in and ordered Marcus to build the basement at the same time the Dryad was growing and Marcus is nowhere to be found after 20+ days. Rip basement will never know what was in there.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ah, this game.
They didn't finish it's first incarnation then some dev drama happened then here we are with the second incarnation.
I think i liked the first one more. :whistle: :coffee:
The art is still as hilarious as it always was, i kinda like it. Will recognize those eyes anywhere. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ah, this game.
They didn't finish it's first incarnation then some dev drama happened then here we are with the second incarnation.
I think i liked the first one more. :whistle: :coffee:
The art is still as hilarious as it always was, i kinda like it. Will recognize those eyes anywhere. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
What is this dev drama you speak of? *Grabs popcorn*

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What is this dev drama you speak of? *Grabs popcorn*
Too bad for you, they didn't disclose.
I figured it may have been something about one of the members falling out.
Maybe taking his work with him, since they promptly decided to cut some content from the game.
Then people started asking to put some content back and they did and then things went quiet for a while.
Then, this second incarnation of the game pops up one day outa nowhere. :rolleyes::coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes