Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
"Fuck off - Kind regards, Sabine and Misha"

All of the signs written by them are golden.

This shit made me sneeze my coke and made me laugh for a minute straight. GG dev, GG.

Nov 13, 2017
Uhhh... is it normal that this game has terrible performance right off the bat in terms of fps? i just started and everything runs at a whopping 5-10 fps except in menus. Anyone have this problem also?

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Uhhh... is it normal that this game has terrible performance right off the bat in terms of fps? i just started and everything runs at a whopping 5-10 fps except in menus. Anyone have this problem also?
I've seen one other person have this complaint in the discord, but most players seems to have no issues with FPS or performance from what I've observed. Might be s local issue?

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
How many times? It just keeps saying something along the lines of her giving a fake smile and being annoyed with me
it’s supposed to be like 10 or 20 times, with changing dialogue. Though one older version of the game had a glitch where an extra zero was added. The version here on F95 is outdated and might still have that glitch.

The game Dev is working to get ownership of this thread right now so she can properly keep it updated since the uploaded hasnt. Anyway the current working version is available on the devs main site, which is linked correctly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
it’s supposed to be like 10 or 20 times, with changing dialogue. Though one older version of the game had a glitch where an extra zero was added. The version here on F95 is outdated and might still have that glitch.

The game Dev is working to get ownership of this thread right now so she can properly keep it updated since the uploaded hasnt. Anyway the current working version is available on the devs main site, which is linked correctly.
TY! i've been wondering when an update would come out XD

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Yes, you can sit on the benches in town and skip to the next part of the day [Noon/night/Morning]
For some reason that doesn't work for me, it says I'd pass out and to go home. Can't seem to pass time at home, would have guessed the tv but unfortunately that's not the case.

Edit: Apparently it does work, just not at 7 when you first wake up, you have to actually wait for it to update to 8. I feel like this could have either been explained to the player or had an at-home option. I don't think most players would notice a time system you have to wait on when they are focused on playing one-handed so to speak.

Last edited:

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Slightly annoyed by how little content there is and instead find 750mb worth of bgm....
The game is still really early in development, with a new update planned in the near future.
I will bring up the music files with the dev though, didn't realize that there was that much in there.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
once again bamboozled by devs who don't understand how semantic software versioning works...
Well to be fair, this was no where near ready for a public release when someone threw it on F95, I had been speaking with the head dev not to long before this went up about fixing the version numbering. It was just bad timing really.

The numbering has since been corrected on the latest updates, and now that Nekomatic has control of the thread the number will be further corrected with the next update, which should hopefully be soon.

Apologies for the trouble.

Nekomatic

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
New update is available! Unfortunately, I can only update the download links for mega/mediafire at the moment. Sorry for the wait, and let us know if you find any bugs~!

Also currently looking into doing some file trimming, as this is something I have little experience in.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Furmilk and SakaiY

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
New update is available! Unfortunately, I can only update the download links for mega/mediafire at the moment. Sorry for the wait, and let us know if you find any bugs~!

Also currently looking into doing some file trimming, as this is something I have little experience in.
Hey I have a question, is it possible to have vaginal sex with Lucia? Every time I top her, it's always anal even in the new version.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes