Feb 3, 2021
Is there a compilation of all the scenes? The cheat room is missing a decent bit.

Rabbit and naga rapes, Lucian's tutorial rape, Chinese girl who's name I can't remember tutorial sex(is this the same when you can just pick her up on the street?), Lucian and Mimic pet sex(Lucian has one line acknowledging player being pregnant with his kid), but I think that's it?

There's also a couple things I suspect that just don't have content. Buffs/debuffs breeding prey, irresistible, and sexual healing don't seem to have anything listed, and I haven't seen any effect. Nobody seems to react to any clothes or cum, but housemates will react to being naked, and you can't wander into town naked during the day, but there's nothing to do naked at night. The Deepwood mentions a dangerous monster, but I haven't seen anything at any time of day. The mine, island village, deepwood, beach, and main town seem to have nothing to do, and the island outskirts only exist to have the naga in. There's a couple naga blocked off that look like they should be accessible if a rock is cleared, but i haven't seen a way to do so. Lucian is the only one I've seen react to pregnancy, and it's 1 line.

If I missed anything, let me know.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Is there a compilation of all the scenes? The cheat room is missing a decent bit.

Rabbit and naga rapes, Lucian's tutorial rape, Chinese girl who's name I can't remember tutorial sex(is this the same when you can just pick her up on the street?), Lucian and Mimic pet sex(Lucian has one line acknowledging player being pregnant with his kid), but I think that's it?

There's also a couple things I suspect that just don't have content. Buffs/debuffs breeding prey, irresistible, and sexual healing don't seem to have anything listed, and I haven't seen any effect. Nobody seems to react to any clothes or cum, but housemates will react to being naked, and you can't wander into town naked during the day, but there's nothing to do naked at night. The Deepwood mentions a dangerous monster, but I haven't seen anything at any time of day. The mine, island village, deepwood, beach, and main town seem to have nothing to do, and the island outskirts only exist to have the naga in. There's a couple naga blocked off that look like they should be accessible if a rock is cleared, but i haven't seen a way to do so. Lucian is the only one I've seen react to pregnancy, and it's 1 line.

If I missed anything, let me know.
The game is still in early development. It has a fair bit of stuff, but much remains to do.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone know when Mu appears at night? I've been waiting until night since late spring, but she doesn't spawn anymore after the first encounter. Is it a one time event? Or does she have a schedule?

UgiMade

Jun 28, 2019
Idk if anyone else is getting this but I can't even run the game bc the extract keeps failing -_-

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
anyone how to fix this?
That means you need the RPGMaker RTP to play the game, iirc? You can download a bunch here and it's probably best to just do that since you'll need them to play a number of RPGMaker games. It'll save you a lot of trouble.

Dec 17, 2017
Gave this one a go and so far i am liking it especially with the ability to knock ladies up. One minor gripe i have is that i would have preferred to be a human guy rather than a catboy guy. Still will keep my eye on this one.

Jul 24, 2017
another update ver. 0.3.01
Again for those who have problems with the self-extractor, uploaded with only the game files.
Just unpack by using WINRAR or 7zip and play

Since it happens realy fast for new updates to be released ill try to keep this up,deleting the old and upload the new one.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes