deslin

Aug 31, 2020
Nekomatic : Gives 10,000 dollars.
Paws/Cryptid : Raises skill levels
Miles Hikari : Accelerates pregnancy by one stage. No effect in final trimester.
Finding Lorri : Makes all trees harvestable. Only has effect after foraging and farming is implimented
Boneolin : Increases strength and intelligence.
Izuna : Increases reputation by 10.
Gimme my prons : Opens up a gallery room for seeing all sex scenes.

These are the latest cheats from discord.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CollarsRebirth-Core0.3.36
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Am I missing something?
I remember playing this a looong time ago and it seems like there's so little progress.
Harpy island still the same. I think mimic is new? Possibly house expansion?
Confusing progression. Little to do.

Deep Shark

Apr 9, 2020
Sir i have bug i can't enter akane house and still outside in version .0.3.33 i can and version 0.3.36 i can't

Last edited:

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Am I missing something?
I remember playing this a looong time ago and it seems like there's so little progress.
Different game. The first game never got completed, this is the sequel.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Am I missing something?
The lead dev Nekomatic is also the only dev of the game, on top of working a full time job that eats up way too much time. Sadly progress tends to be on the slower side since at the moment Patreon doesn't bring in enough support to kill off hours at the other job. That said two new main characters have been featured on Patreon, including one voted by patrons, as well as a host of other features and characters. There is a lot in the works with very visible progress, it just takes time to get out there.

Most of the more main updates to the game lately have been mechanical clean up, and since she recently got a new drawing tablet and her art style has changed considerably since she started, she's also been working on updating a lot of the older character art, especially the main characters. But given every girl in the game has a variety of chest and belly sizes which need to be accounted for in clothing... It takes a lot of art and all done on a very limited amount of time.

That said there is quite a bit to do with two main love interests with sex scenes, seasonal events like Halloween, the prostitution side quests which come in two flavors, plenty of minor characters with scenes that open as you develop relations with them like the Bat girl in the mall or the two researchers. Plenty of work has been going into the barn and its breeding system, the farming system introduced with the dryad, there was the slime girl added as a housemate not too long back. There's hours worth of stuff to mess around with.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Prostituion quest completely blocks the game for me. As in, it freezes.

Also, MC (and guest) should be able to use the barn ...P

TenderDim

Jul 26, 2022
I ave a problem with the file Audio/SE/Decision3 and i think if i replace that file I will ave another fill missing some body know why did I ave this problem ?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes