Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
what is the core system? and is possible date any of the npc? I have the witch at lvl 25 and nothing, the same goes for the mad scientist.

Also building the basement upgrade, brokes the game, the bull guy get frozen in the screen

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
First li, give a blowjob to a stranger...after that you get your ass raped by the wolf boy, no other way, PASS.
Edit: You can avoid the wolf boy rape by going behind him.

Last edited:

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
The writing of the sex scenes is very good. The statistics system is pretty good and I like the ranching and farming sub systems. All the core parts seem to be in place.

Nekomatic,

I would suggest focusing on and drilling down with each NPC. Don't fall into the trap of "love and sex", that game has a gigantic cast of characters to date but the content and writing is shallow as a result. I'd much rather see yourself and paws plow through with finishing all major "Story" / "Relationship" stages of existing characters, than see more new surprise characters added to the roster.

As it stands you have a lot of interesting characters / events already. Like the creep from the city, the closet pervert found in the same location. The fast food worker. The adult store looks to have some interesting ideas, characters and areas. All of that which you can flesh out and add depth to would be superior to a lot of skeletonized content areas. (Like Violated Heroine had. It was a little crazy how much of a content desert that was despite having so many playable environments and maps.)
Love and Sex has come a loooong way my man with a lot of finished stories for multiple characters and a fuck ton of content. Don't get me wrong I hated that game at one point because it was so laggy to the point where it was unplayable but a few builds done the road, I tried it again and it was fine. I played it all the way through and like 7 characters had endings and pregnancies as well as good stories which doesn't add up to what you said.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
So I think I missed something, what are the controls for fighting out in the wild?
Press Z I think, while facing wild things.

what is the core system? and is possible date any of the npc? I have the witch at lvl 25 and nothing, the same goes for the mad scientist.

Also building the basement upgrade, brokes the game, the bull guy get frozen in the screen
Never built the basement myself. Damn that sucks. You can work on your relationship with NPCs through the options you have after talking to them if they're romance enabled. Gifts or chatting. When you get enough points on the back-end, it'll enable special events at town holiday scenes and it'll also cause events when you go to talk to them next. The witch has no sex content unfortunately. I think it is limited to the dog boy in the grocery store, the two people out at the mad science place, the initial sex slave and the mimic. You can get to the holidays faster using time skip at the player home. I don't have a list of which dates to shoot for off the top of my head though.

First li, give a blowjob to a stranger...after that you get your ass raped by the wolf boy, no other way, PASS.
You can skip the tutorial on character creation or sneak around to the bushes.

where do you find Kamanunui Jungle
The boat from the beach map, it's south of the town and south east on the beach map itself.

Love and Sex has come a loooong way my man with a lot of finished story and a fuck ton of content....
Emma? Hanna? Cherie? Harmony has no raw sex, no marriage, no collar? I guess if those improved I'll go back and give it a another go. I suppose part of my problem was I didn't enjoy the most popular characters like Sasha, Samantha or Cassidy

Reactions: AlexTorch

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Looks fun. Responding to follow this and see where it leads. Good luck dev-sama.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Can someone explain how the game works im really stumped on what to do/proceed with characters.
From what I understand, this game functions a bit like the Harvest moon. Every character as likes and dislikes and gifting them the correct item will increase your standing with them. You can impregnate females if you have a cock or get impregnated yourself if you have a pussy, but if you don't have room for children you will not be able to keep them.

Beyond that I haven't a clue what to do story wise.

Reactions: DoodlesTheBob

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
I am still trying to find a way to get to na nura house or whatever the first dick you meet in the character creation part that has a blow job happening. there is a rock next to the house with a bridge that goes that way still trying to figure how to do it.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
I am still trying to find a way to get to na nura house or whatever the first dick you meet in the character creation part that has a blow job happening. there is a rock next to the house with a bridge that goes that way still trying to figure how to do it.
If I recall you remove the rock with the Bull carpenter, eventually that unlocks.

Mu Nuan’s house should be out the left town exist, left again past the bus stop, and then up into the mountainous area

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
From what I understand, this game functions a bit like the Harvest moon. Every character as likes and dislikes and gifting them the correct item will increase your standing with them. You can impregnate females if you have a cock or get impregnated yourself if you have a pussy, but if you don't have room for children you will not be able to keep them.

Beyond that I haven't a clue what to do story wise.
The game is still in very early alpha, it’s a small team of only two people, and one of them has been quite busy lately. The main story elements are planned to be added later after most of the main systems and areas are built, for now side characters and mini story arcs are being used.

Points of interest currently available include:
Feminizing the wolf boy through the mad scientist

Helping Misha the lab assistant decide if she wants a sex change into a physical woman

Helping the shop keep and librarian hook up

Becoming friends with the clerk in the malls burger joint.

Getting a blow job from the squirrel girl in the mall comic shop

Learning magic to meet an Alarune once your house is big enough

Exploring an island of harpies

Becoming a prostitute at night

Special events for Easter and Halloween

And many more.

Reactions: naoc

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Her house is the fancy looking purple mansion in the mountains. I don’t think you can see here there much currently outside of the prostitution side business. Game is still early in production.
Well follow up then, is it possible to impregnate her? Or is it just a one way deal? Also, I triggered Lucian and Misha's sex change on the same day, but Misha's I think bugged out and hasn't happened. It's been 2 weeks and nothing. Does it normally take so long, or is it actually bugged? If so, is there a fix or do I need to roll back to an earlier save?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
The game is still in very early alpha, it’s a small team of only two people, and one of them has been quite busy lately. The main story elements are planned to be added later after most of the main systems and areas are built, for now side characters and mini story arcs are being used.

Points of interest currently available include:
Feminizing the wolf boy through the mad scientist

Helping Misha the lab assistant decide if she wants a sex change into a physical woman

Helping the shop keep and librarian hook up

Becoming friends with the clerk in the malls burger joint.

Getting a blow job from the squirrel girl in the mall comic shop

Learning magic to meet an Alarune once your house is big enough

Exploring an island of harpies

Becoming a prostitute at night

Special events for Easter and Halloween

And many more.
Never could get the burger joint girl to relax the attitude, only knew it was possible from unpacking the game maps and looking at it in notepad++. How do you get something other than annoyed out of her, does she have a day off or something?

dragonboy888

Feb 20, 2018
Oh my god, talk about a blast from the past. I completely forgot about this game. I wonder if any characters from the original version will show up in the "rebirth" version.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Never could get the burger joint girl to relax the attitude, only knew it was possible from unpacking the game maps and looking at it in notepad++. How do you get something other than annoyed out of her, does she have a day off or something?
I just spoke to Nekomatic about this, seems there was a glitch. She intended to have you just ask her to smile, with new dialogue making her more friendly as you did it. Seems there was an accidental 0 added to the end of the counter. Gonna be fixed next update.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Well follow up then, is it possible to impregnate her? Or is it just a one way deal? Also, I triggered Lucian and Misha's sex change on the same day, but Misha's I think bugged out and hasn't happened. It's been 2 weeks and nothing. Does it normally take so long, or is it actually bugged? If so, is there a fix or do I need to roll back to an earlier save?
I think 2 weeks is normal? I don’t recall.
You can impregnate Mu if you pay for her services at night. Any night you see her standing next to the phone booth you can pay her for sex.

As the library mentions though pandas have low fertility and quick gestation periods, so if you wanna knock her up you’ll need to have a solid supply built up.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes