TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
does anyone know how to change Lucian to Lucia?
Visit the mad scientist enough times and there's a chance she'll ask you about experimenting on him. It just makes them a femboy though (though if that's what you want, then go for it. I hope there will be an update in the future to make them 100% Female or futa at least)

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Is this still the second attempt after they fucked up big time with the first one? I hope it's not the third try...
They didn't "fuck up big time with the first one" Per say. if I recall correctly one of the team members of the first game developed a crush on the lead dev, and when she refused to fuck him the dude basically gutted the game turning it into an unusable mess.

It was one of the main reasons that they kept the main team so small this time, to avoid similar situations. But yes this is still the second game.

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the Bertllo missions going and such csause for some reason my character wont streak anymore and i cant remove the clothes for it to happen

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Bug Found let's squash it!

In the mountains by what I assume is the bordello (Left at the top of the mine path) there is a spring like area with some water effect if you click it when you are low on energy you get stuck in an endless you don't have enough energy loop.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I'm glad the male character doesn't have to have that shitty beard anymore.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I think 2 weeks is normal? I don’t recall.
You can impregnate Mu if you pay for her services at night. Any night you see her standing next to the phone booth you can pay her for sex.
I guess I'll just time skip a bunch to see if Misha changes, and then load if she doesn't after 1 month. As for Mu, I went to her at night, but she just railed me (playing as a futanari), does this mean it's a coin-flip as to which is the receiver or is she such a dom that it isn't possible as a futa?

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
yo i am getting buged at the event with the sex vampire now my save fucked me up cuz last time i was not able to get in a room there so cuz i was able to so i saved but now after the part with the sheep girl t go's black screen

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
So this seems pretty open from the comments, but im gonna ask still - with the collars, can you still play as a subby character or no?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Does anyone have a guide to what the status symbols mean? Obviously the leg isis speed up, but what about the rest?

Also I'm trying to upload a picture to show examples but the site won't let me.

Also, also is there a way to check the lust and hunger stats?

Last edited:

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
This should be tagged as "monster girl" not "furry".

This ain't furry.

Remember, if you can cosplay as a character without massive facial reconstruction surgery, it's probably not a furry. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Mrhumle

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
For people mentioning that the discord link has expired, here is a new one with no expiration

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone have a guide to what the status symbols mean? Obviously the leg isis speed up, but what about the rest?

Also I'm trying to upload a picture to show examples but the site won't let me.

Also, also is there a way to check the lust and hunger stats?
Press Z on the status page and you'll get an explanation of the current statuses.
Press right ALT to bring up the HUD. The stomach icon is your hunger meter, the fuller, the more hungry you are.

Reactions: Mayrun

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
How far is this game from completion?
The game is still in it’s alpha stage with new core mechanics still being developed. The main dev is not only a mother of two but also has a full time job, so updates are rather slow as a result.

That said there’s still plenty to see, and the devs take both suggestions and big reports on the discord

Reactions: SpyAnon
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes