Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Anyone happen to know if the clock can be toggled with a button or not? Don't know if it was through sheer ineptitude on my part or something else, but I can't figure out how to get it to reappear.

EDIT: Goddammit. I found out that CTRL toggles the timer less than a minute after posting this. ALT seems to bring up a condensed view of your health, stamina/mana, lust, and hunger. Oh the joys of smashing your face on a keyboard until things start happening...

Reactions: Furmilk

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Gay content not avoidable, it seems. MC gets ass-raped in the first 5 minutes of the game. Not sure if it continues that way but not gonna bother to find out. Some kind of warning on the OP would have been nice.

Reactions: iron4doves

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Gay content not avoidable, it seems. MC gets ass-raped in the first 5 minutes of the game. Not sure if it continues that way but not gonna bother to find out. Some kind of warning on the OP would have been nice.
No it's not, the game tells you that if you want to avoid that encounter to circle around the bushes instead of approaching directly

Reactions: TyranntX

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
No it's not, the game tells you that if you want to avoid that encounter to circle around the bushes instead of approaching directly
Never saw any message about that because the game's awful decision to not have an auto-run option and having run and skip dialogue on the same keybind.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
You can also just skip the tutorial altogether, you don't get raped and you don't fuck men (unless you lose a fight to one later... speaking of the combat is archaic)

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
anyone know how to prevent/remove the shooting blanks status effect?
Don't fuck or jerk off for a few days, the more you do so the more potent your seed becomes. There is also a item the witch's cat sells which will slightly raise sperm fertility

Reactions: HimaKira

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the bortello missions started read on there main site the wiki bit that you can do if you tal mu nuan or whatever her name is in the middle of town and start it if your friendship or affection is 10 or better something like that

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the bortello missions started read on there main site the wiki bit that you can do if you tal mu nuan or whatever her name is in the middle of town and start it if your friendship or affection is 10 or better something like that
To do the prostitution stuff you need to enter a code into the phone booth since its still in beta. The codes are all pinned in the Discord

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The game is still in it’s alpha stage with new core mechanics still being developed. The main dev is not only a mother of two but also has a full time job, so updates are rather slow as a result.
Holy shit, a mother of 2 is developing this? I'm guessing she's married to an extemely lucky bastard. That being said, with that experience I'm surprised she didn't put more detail into the birth scene. Figured she'd probably want to deliver it (pun lol) the justice such an event deserves (then again I've only seen the home birth scene, maybe the hospital one has more).

• Haha
Reactions: Fakeuser002

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
You can also just skip the tutorial altogether, you don't get raped and you don't fuck men (unless you lose a fight to one later... speaking of the combat is archaic)
Just FYI, there's a charm you can buy that repels male or female monsters so you don't even have to worry about combat rape you don't like.

Reactions: Fakeuser002

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Never saw any message about that because the game's awful decision to not have an auto-run option and having run and skip dialogue on the same keybind.
This is actually a problem for me too. I keep missing pop-up messages because I'm holding shift to run and end up skipping them inadvertently. This game could really use an auto-run option, or at least rebind the skip dialogue from shift to something else.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Nekomatic Rules : Gives 10,000 dollars.
Pawsisbae : Raises skill levels
Miles Hikari : Accelerates pregnancy by one stage. No effect in final trimester.
Finding Lorri : Makes all trees harvestable. Only has effect after foraging and farming is implimented
Boneolin : Increases strength and intelligence.
Izuna : Sets reputation stat to 1.
Gimme my prons : Opens up a gallery room for seeing all sex scenes.

Saving some time for people who don't want and don't use discord.

Rixto003

Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone have a guide to what the status symbols mean? Obviously the leg isis speed up, but what about the rest?

Also I'm trying to upload a picture to show examples but the site won't let me.

Also, also is there a way to check the lust and hunger stats?
Check Status page in menu to see lust and hunger. Press Z or Enter while in the menu to move to legend page (shows status icons, names and explanations)

Press ALT while in game (not in menu) to add a status bar with health, energy, hunger and lust to top left corner, press CTRL to add date and time to top right corner

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Is it just me or does anyone else have a huge lagg when playing the game?
The game itself is in early alpha so lagg will happen in time for me it is when it rains and or the forest to the left with the rabbit people are everywhere else seems to be good.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes