Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Random event that triggers when you visit the "Mad" doctor, Sabine. Though you may have a better chance of triggering it if you have a good standing with either (or both) of them. Once triggered, just say you want to make Misha a girly girl, visit them every day until Misha starts saying "You still smell so good" or something along those lines. As there is no event that shows weather or not the procedure was a success like with feminizing the Wolf-boy.
Thx! And how does one feminize the wolf-boy?

Mar 1, 2019
How do you kill the flower with the fire feather and how do you sex the bunny people in the forest? I just kill them. I cheated myself a lightsaber, am I just doing too much damage?

VynalDerp

Sep 25, 2019
View attachment 1296652 FYI there is a softlock in this scene where the mimic gets stuck on the rabbit
gonna have to +3 this, need some sort of a fix. Would be willing and able to edit save game data or something if it comes to it, was just softlocked out of the rest of the game due to this bug. Killing the bunnies doesn't seem to work (must do it from behind them), am I gonna have to start from scratch again?

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
I think 2 weeks is normal? I don’t recall.
You can impregnate Mu if you pay for her services at night. Any night you see her standing next to the phone booth you can pay her for sex.

As the library mentions though pandas have low fertility and quick gestation periods, so if you wanna knock her up you’ll need to have a solid supply built up.
Which phone booth?

Rixto003

Jun 2, 2018
gonna have to +3 this, need some sort of a fix. Would be willing and able to edit save game data or something if it comes to it, was just softlocked out of the rest of the game due to this bug. Killing the bunnies doesn't seem to work (must do it from behind them), am I gonna have to start from scratch again?

No idea how to get the mimic to work, but if you have enough alcohol, you can get blackout drunk and get teleported back to home to at least leave the area

Reactions: VynalDerp

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
How do you kill the flower with the fire feather and how do you sex the bunny people in the forest? I just kill them. I cheated myself a lightsaber, am I just doing too much damage?
To fuck the rabbits you need to let yourself be hit, they'll start trying to rip your clothes and then grope you when you're naked, when your lust is maxed they'll rape you.

No idea how to get the mimic to work, but if you have enough alcohol, you can get blackout drunk and get teleported back to home to at least leave the area
This bug is known and has been fixed for the next version, when the next version will come out? Dunno, there's a bunch of bug reports on discord so it might take a while. Now the problem with the rabbit is a little bit random so if you have a save before you enter the mountain you can save spam until the rabbit is running around instead of stuck in that corner.

Which phone booth?
As you enter the town from your house there's a phone booth directly to your right.

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
guys how can i ship in this game ? i load stuff to shipping box but idont know how to ship it ? help im suck for this 2hour

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I Played about 30 minute into the game, and reloaded 5 times because I accidentially skipped text... No option for permently running and run button is the same as the skip button. Thats really not good work on the controls site.
The Game itself isn't bad, but for me, the reason above mentioned, is enough to wait for a 'fix' or abandon it completly. Would be a waste, but well.
Good luck for the

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
it not work man , on quest "one for the homies" i load stone and wood into ship box and sleep nex day but it wasnt work
That's a known bug and is being worked on

I Played about 30 minute into the game, and reloaded 5 times because I accidentially skipped text... No option for permently running and run button is the same as the skip button. Thats really not good work on the controls site.
The Game itself isn't bad, but for me, the reason above mentioned, is enough to wait for a 'fix' or abandon it completly. Would be a waste, but well.
Good luck for the
This is also an issue that has been made aware to the developers and should be being worked on

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes