Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Is there any solution for this?
This bug is known and has been fixed for the next version, when the next version will come out? Dunno, there's a bunch of bug reports on discord so it might take a while. Now the problem with the rabbit is a little bit random so if you have a save before you enter the mountain you can save spam until the rabbit is running around instead of stuck in that corner.

Reactions: Ysike

boubanana

Feb 13, 2018
The first thing I get is a futa and then a forced gay scene. Since there's no reason for the gender selection at the start and bears no impact on those single first 2 scenes, I don't have much hope for the rest.

Reactions: hkaa

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
Actually, the way it went down is this. Grandma was a pervert slut horndog. Daughter went super modest and sexually reserved because kids often rebel against their parent's politics. Main character seems to be taking after grandma. Originally, it was said that your mom would check in on you and you were meant to try to keep your "bad" behavior on the down-low and secret from her. The visits were never really implemented. At least that is how I remember it.

Now yes, you did pretty much guess the political slant in so many words of the developers (once upon a time, I liked being in the discord for discussions and updates) but I never really saw them use their game or their platform to bash on or bully right wing people. So what I'm saying is, I don't think they deserve the ire you're spitting. The conservative mom thing is just there to justify why the game had the core concept of a reputation system. It's a plot device. If mommy was into harems and having a million kids you never looked after, there would be no mother-child conflict.
No so much. There are pre-determined couples. You can either date the NPCs yourself or if you would rather be a voyeur, help them hook up. It's not skyrim levels of freedom here.
sounds too good to be true... but i'll give it a try anyways. hope i don't regret it.

Xenoit1

Nov 10, 2017
I love the artstyle of this game and boy, the expressions used are amazing, the writing is also to my liking so far.
In comparrison to several other games I have seen so far this one is rather well made, I look forward to it's further development.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Enemies in the forest no longer move. Is this normal or a bug?

It appears to happen when you level up hunting.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
14a.jpg
If only I can have some sort of toggle to always dash like other game
I wouldnt press Shift to accidently skip me comment on something out of the blue

then there faical feature i didnt add glitch and then sometime i see me floating face with no other feature
hope that get sort out

I only change hair to hair 3 and nothing else

Last edited:

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
Not sure if it has happened to anyone else, but I found a bug regarding the Guild quests. If you take a quest while you still have one in progress, the one that was in progress will no longer progress.
In my case I had the collect 30 beast bones quest (which I couldn't do in one day), the next day I grabbed a 20 wood/stone quest and completed it, several days (and quests) later I got the 30 beast bones and put them in the box but the quest does not register as complete.

Edit: Found a work around if anyone is having the same problem. You have to keep refreshing the quest board until you gat the quest that is stuck, acccept it again and you can finish it.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
Hey there, first of all i realy like this game as i has most of my preferred fetishes even if there is still a bit too much gay in it,but i guess there will be more options in the final release so im fine with it.

However,some things are not working as they should so ill report them.
Playing as Futa:

1. after making Misha into a full Girl and having sex with her you will eventually knock her up but you get the debuff of beeing pregnant.

2. sometimes the clock timer freezes,seems to be radom and while restarting the game does nothing sleeping will fix it temporary.

3. the basement upgrade is a bit buggy. as soon as you try to build its contract the carpenter gets frozen on your screen while you can move around freely ,it will only go away if margo is inside the carpentry as you cannot exit the building as long as the carpenters picture is on your screen,speaking with margo will let it dissapear and only then the carpenter starts working on your house

4. Lucien/Lucia first sex scene will be repeated while you make progress in his/her path,dont know if this is intended but it was a bit weird to get a virgin ass scene after changing him into Lucia and also that the xray picture shows a vaginal entrance while Lucia is still getting it in her ass.

Reactions: Furmilk

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Hey there, first of all i realy like this game as i has most of my preferred fetishes even if there is still a bit too much gay in it,but i guess there will be more options in the final release so im fine with it.

However,some things are not working as they should so ill report them.
Playing as Futa:

1. after making Misha into a full Girl and having sex with her you will eventually knock her up but you get the debuff of beeing pregnant.

2. sometimes the clock timer freezes,seems to be radom and while restarting the game does nothing sleeping will fix it temporary.

3. the basement upgrade is a bit buggy. as soon as you try to build its contract the carpenter gets frozen on your screen while you can move around freely ,it will only go away if margo is inside the carpentry as you cannot exit the building as long as the carpenters picture is on your screen,speaking with margo will let it dissapear and only then the carpenter starts working on your house

4. Lucien/Lucia first sex scene will be repeated while you make progress in his/her path,dont know if this is intended but it was a bit weird to get a virgin ass scene after changing him into Lucia and also that the xray picture shows a vaginal entrance while Lucia is still getting it in her ass.
Join the discord and report the bugs there and they'll be more likely to be fixed

sa080691

Feb 7, 2019
great game!
ho i wish to be able to play around while having contractions!
will that be added in future update?

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 1304732
If only I can have some sort of toggle to always dash like other game
I wouldnt press Shift to accidently skip me comment on something out of the blue

then there faical feature i didnt add glitch and then sometime i see me floating face with no other feature
hope that get sort out

I only change hair to hair 3 and nothing else
If you are having issues, be sure to report them on the discord, where the Developer is most likely to see them and is the most active. The F95 post of the game came at a rather bad time for her and didn't expect it to happen so soon.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes