VN Ren'Py Colleagues&Lovers [v1.0] [dakidogames]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Overview:
May is the main character of the game. She comes to new city and starts working in a new company where colleagues don't only have a business relationship. In the first episode, you will see the relationship between some characters. Right at the beginning, May has suitors and colleagues who would like something more with her, but she really likes that one, the relationship with him is hot and cold, and as the game progresses, the story heats up.
The overview is a little confusing. But I get the gist. :sneaky: Office hanky panky, will you make her skanky? ;)

Thanks, dakidogames (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: dakidogames

dakidogames

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2023
The overview is a little confusing. But I get the gist. :sneaky: Office hanky panky, will you make her skanky? ;)

Thanks, dakidogames (y)
Thank you very much for the comment! <3
I would love to hear suggestions on what I could change in the description to make it less confusing? Thanks a lot for that information. <3
As for her in the 2nd episode, I will give you the option to choose whether she will stay nice, a little shy and good girl or become naughty. :oops::devilish:

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

dakidogames

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2023
there are other tags planned for the future?
Of course! :love: I am very excited about the release of the second episode, and there will be many more tags. I have asked people on my itch.io to tell me what else they would like to see because I have left space for your wishes, so if you have any desires, feel free to tell me. Thank you very much! <3

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Of course! :love: I am very excited about the release of the second episode, and there will be many more tags. I have asked people on my itch.io to tell me what else they would like to see because I have left space for your wishes, so if you have any desires, feel free to tell me. Thank you very much! <3
the fact is just i don't like romance tag much
after all I think that if the protagonist is a milf as she seems to be, she will have already had romantic experiences in the past... so a more intriguing relationship in the office would be nice
such as: Blackmail, group sex, and cheating...

dakidogames

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2023
the fact is just i don't like romance tag much
after all I think that if the protagonist is a milf as she seems to be, she will have already had romantic experiences in the past... so a more intriguing relationship in the office would be nice
such as: Blackmail, group sex, and cheating...
Yes, you are right! Thank you very much! <3

Reactions: 88stanford88

Arra64

Jul 7, 2020
I hope that the MC and so the player is always given the choice to opt in or opt out of any particular relationship and or kink. So if a player finds everything to their liking or if some NPC's or kinks are a turn off the player can decide what the MC's path will be.

dakidogames

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2023
I hope that the MC and so the player is always given the choice to opt in or opt out of any particular relationship and or kink. So if a player finds everything to their liking or if some NPC's or kinks are a turn off the player can decide what the MC's path will be.
Thanks for the suggestion, there will be a choice, just as the 1st Episode ends with a choice. Thanks again!

Reactions: Arra64

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I enjoyed Episode 1 and have added Colleagues & Lovers to my watch list. Do you have a timeline for releasing Episode 2?

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes