3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
It could help.

I discovered that while you have H with enemies, during the animation you can type repeately the heal key (E), and it replenish health almost to the max.

In other words, every H is a chance to heal to the max (and the other enemies don't attack you.)

It works for the bosses too.

Durper

Jul 25, 2017
A 1.4 update dropped for this removing censorship and a glitch. Is that floating around ?

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Uh... Can the controls be updated? Pressing "D" made me move right, "A" left, spamming keys eventually caused me to recover some HP... So far I haven't pressed anything that actually uses a melee attack.

Reactions: Lu1 and nobody162

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Uh... Can the controls be updated? Pressing "D" made me move right, "A" left, spamming keys eventually caused me to recover some HP... So far I haven't pressed anything that actually uses a melee attack.
This should be about right:
  • A/D/W/Left/Right/Up - Move
  • J- Punch
  • K- Jump
  • U- Ki Power (Bat swing for Anko)
  • F- H Scene (Ken only)
  • V- HP Points (Ken only)
  • E- Heal
  • R- Revive (Ken only)
Edit: The problem is that when they catch Anko, you can't free youself, 'cause none of the movement buttons seem to work. Neither the new nor the old ones.

Last edited:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Meh. It's not that good.
All you do is: Jump > land on the girls 2-3 times to knock them out > Stand on them to highlight their body > Fuck them > repeat > survive the whole level like that > Get a still-shot (picture) as a reward of the lewd scenes you see in the screenshots in OP.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Is it possible to transfer save file on the mobile version? If so anyone have complete save file for the mobile version? I'm not keen on finishing the whole game again but would very much like to unlock the scenes on the mobile version

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Not sure if this will work for everyone but paste this in the save.txt file in: C:\Users\****\AppData\LocalLow\Ingenius Studios\CollegeBrawl

{"levelUnlock":5,"hiScore":43,"langSelect":1,"musicLevel":1.0,"sfxLevel":1.0,"anklevel":3}

Complete save and gallery unlocked
Anyone try this on the completed version?

Jul 12, 2017
Not sure if this will work for everyone but paste this in the save.txt file in: C:\Users\****\AppData\LocalLow\Ingenius Studios\CollegeBrawl

{"levelUnlock":5,"hiScore":43,"langSelect":1,"musicLevel":1.0,"sfxLevel":1.0,"anklevel":3}

Complete save and gallery unlocked
Apparently this also works on the mobile version there is a save.txt file in the game's data folder

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018

This dev posted an announcement today that they will create a remastered version if 5000 cumulative copies are sold (1347/5000 as of this writing). It's also currently on sale for 33% off ($0.99 USD).

Personally i think that this game is trash so i'll only consider buying it after they create a remastered version that isn't also trash. Before that though, they had better fulfill their promise for Hailey's Treasure Adventure first.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes