3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018

This dev posted an announcement today that they will create a remastered version if 5000 cumulative copies are sold (1347/5000 as of this writing). It's also currently on sale for 33% off ($0.99 USD).

Personally i think that this game is trash so i'll only consider buying it after they create a remastered version that isn't also trash. Before that though, they had better fulfill their promise for Hailey's Treasure Adventure first.
Yeah it is really just the art style that does it for their games. I dunno the animations have that slightly pixelated appeal that Parasite in City has

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Are the controls unresponsive ? I need to press the jump buttion multiple times to make the girl/guy jump. Can't even jump while moving. The other buttons seem to be working fine..

Decksx

Jul 17, 2020
I cant get the android apk to actually work and install it just gives me files upon files even after extractions
That tripped me up too, but I figured it out - if you still have the folder that gets extracted from the CollegeBrawl18x9.v.1.4.1.apk.zip file then you need to delete that folder, then rename the file and just delete the ".zip" from the end of the filename so it ends in .apk, it should look like this:

CollegeBrawl18x9.v.1.4.1.apk

Now android will recognize it as an .apk to install.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Patneon699

Jan 7, 2024
View attachment 584404

Overview:
Ken Story
You play as Ken a college student. One day your friends were attack by Red Kat Gang and they have stolen there belongings. Now it's up to you to get them back. There are 5 stages and 5 bosses in his story. Game contains 26 sex animations and 6 images that can be views in extras mode. When enemy is beaten you have options to get HP point or have sex to recover your KI. HP points can be used to recover health.

Anko Story
You play as Anko, Ken's little sister. Someone has made contract with one of the fearsome gang in order to get you x-rated videos. While you were away they have attacked your classmates. Can you save them from this gang? There are 3 stages and 4 bosses in her story. Anko has 10 sex animations and 4 images which can be view again in extras mode. When you beat an enemy you get they randomly drop food items. Each food item have different effects such as sushi adds 1 HP point, apple adds 2 HP points and add some KI power and chicken adds 5 HP points. Don't get hit 3 times within short period of time or Anko will be knocked out allowing enemies to have sex with her. To recover from knockout state press Left or Right (or Revive Button for Android) repeatedly to wake her up.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-04
Release Date: 2021-03-05
Developer: ingeniusstudios
Censorship: No
Version: 1.4.1
Language: English
Other Game: SurVive!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Play:

DOWNLOAD
Win (x64): - PIXELDRAIN - -
Win(x86): - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 584403 View attachment 584405 View attachment 584406
I need help on android, idk how to open the game, i download, i unpack it and idk how to run it there is no launcher os something (sorry for bad english)

Patneon699

Jan 7, 2024
View attachment 584404

Overview:
Ken Story
You play as Ken a college student. One day your friends were attack by Red Kat Gang and they have stolen there belongings. Now it's up to you to get them back. There are 5 stages and 5 bosses in his story. Game contains 26 sex animations and 6 images that can be views in extras mode. When enemy is beaten you have options to get HP point or have sex to recover your KI. HP points can be used to recover health.

Anko Story
You play as Anko, Ken's little sister. Someone has made contract with one of the fearsome gang in order to get you x-rated videos. While you were away they have attacked your classmates. Can you save them from this gang? There are 3 stages and 4 bosses in her story. Anko has 10 sex animations and 4 images which can be view again in extras mode. When you beat an enemy you get they randomly drop food items. Each food item have different effects such as sushi adds 1 HP point, apple adds 2 HP points and add some KI power and chicken adds 5 HP points. Don't get hit 3 times within short period of time or Anko will be knocked out allowing enemies to have sex with her. To recover from knockout state press Left or Right (or Revive Button for Android) repeatedly to wake her up.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-04
Release Date: 2021-03-05
Developer: ingeniusstudios
Censorship: No
Version: 1.4.1
Language: English
Other Game: SurVive!
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Play:

DOWNLOAD
Win (x64): - PIXELDRAIN - -
Win(x86): - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 584403 View attachment 584405 View attachment 584406
Can someone help, i try downloading the game android version, but after download i can only unzip it, and if i unzip it, i cant find the launcher or the app

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes