lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Lust Campus started strong, but then it started dropping in quality. Then you had the art fiasco and some rewrites so the latest version actually has less content than it had 1-2 years ago.

Deepdown is promising but not at this level. Might pick up

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
it's her first game, gggb also wasn't as good as ors, I think it's better than most
I understand, I'm not trying to disparage her work. It's just that I was really hooked until 0.2, and then 0.3 and 0.4 somehow completely ruined it. I can't even say what it was. I just stopped caring about what happens next, and didn't really mind that updates stopped.

I never got that with GGGB, and College Craze was decent at first and then I got more and more invested with each new update, so hearing that it is stuck/dead is a big letdown. But, ces't la vie.

T-Ron

Sep 6, 2019
eagerly waiting. hope it gets a little more nasty and MC makes some more ahem "mistakes". :cool:

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
Lust Campus started strong, but then it started dropping in quality. Then you had the art fiasco and some rewrites so the latest version actually has less content than it had 1-2 years ago.

Deepdown is promising but not at this level. Might pick up
I like what I've seen of Deepdown so far and Lust Campus I hope comes back strong. Even though I preferred the old art style, I think the new one works and the rewrites add a little depth.

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Patreon Updates:

"Hi everyone, quick update this time:

The CG count is moving along with 6 new ones done and 2 new BGs!"

"Hi everyone, I’m excited for this week’s update!

I got 4 BGs done and finished posing for the last date scene. I just have two more scenes after this and the chapter will be done with edits/posing!

I’ll post on the College Craze Discord once I’m ready to find interested testers so you can be on the lookout!"

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
For everyone that cares ... -->> here is the post

2/29 Progress Update

• March postcard brings you a fun press moment for our favorite up and coming influencer and her boyfriend. He doesn’t tend to like the spotlight so this is a rare appearance! This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  • March 3x3 die-cut sticker preview below! This month’s sticker set includes a Toffee Springs sticker, a Thomas illustration and a mysterious graffiti sticker!
Hi everyone,
I got 2 BGs and 2 CGs done, only 13 more CGs to go and the art for this new chapter is ready!
I’ll post on the College Craze Discord once I’m ready to find interested testers so you can be on the lookout!
This month’s postcard has a fun and rarely-seen-together couple! Wondering who convinced who to get this photoshoot going… Check out the low-res preview below:

Some dumb picture with a the main MC being a queen of spades .. blabla

More blabla --- thanks for the money whatever ....

(man i'am throwing away money)

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Took like 10 days to CG 13 left to 9 left so approximately might finish at the end of the month but there'll be still testing left, Ugh.

Reactions: loloby

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
New post on Patreon.

Surprise surprise, it’s mostly about stickers and postcards with maybe 1 or 2 sentences about the ACTUAL game.
Exactly

• March postcard brings you a fun press moment for our favorite up and coming influencer and her boyfriend. He doesn’t tend to like the spotlight so this is a rare appearance! This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  • March 3x3 die-cut sticker preview below! This month’s sticker set includes a Toffee Springs sticker, a Thomas illustration and a mysterious graffiti sticker!
Hi everyone,

Short update this time but there are only 9 more CGs missing before all the art for chapter 7 is done!

I’ll post on the College Craze Discord once I’m ready to find interested testers so you can be on the lookout!

-----------------------------------

Highlighted the actually interesting part of the patreon post in B letters ... Everything else is just as you said about stickers and postcards ...

The whole project should just be some postcard and sticker printing service, which you can order online at this point ! :WeSmart:

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes