Fenghilan

May 2, 2017
i was gonna wait, but the fact that the dev is being so... aggressive with the reporting, here y'all go

and if anyone knows of somewhere i can upload them that they can't be reported, lemme know! i used anonfile, but i'm not sure if there's something better

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i also have them uploaded seperately, so if these are down, pm me and i'll send u a link

Last edited:

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Man mc crying face tho, instead of making me emotional, it made me laugh out loud that I can't even take the sex scene seriously.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i was gonna wait, but the fact that the dev is being so... aggressive with the reporting, here y'all go

and if anyone knows of somewhere i can upload them that they can't be reported, lemme know! i used anonfile, but i'm not sure if there's something better

i also have them uploaded seperately, so if these are down, pm me and i'll send u a link
Hero!!!

Reactions: loloby

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
am I the only one turned back to choices after choosing it, meaning: I have to choose at the same place again and again

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
The person in charge of the art needs to get drawing lessons from Eva Kiss or something, it's fucking horrible. The MC customization looks so fucking weird on CGs, literally disturbing and unsexy. Story is boring and uninspired. All the characters on this game are unlikable, borderline predatory. You have an unavoidable stalker who is cringe as fuck and if you try to ignore him, he just steals your phone, making it so you miss content with other characters. All the girls act like bimbos, without the concept of faithfulness in their empy cock-hungry head. Only positive thing that i could find is that there is a Trans option, which is refreshing and nice, even though the route is undeveloped compared to the more toxic, predatory characters. Playing this only wants me to go back to play GGGB again, a game with an actual complex, branching storyline where I actually wanted to fuck every guy that opens their mouth.

I wouldn't care about any of this but when you say this on your Patreon page:

"..decided to create this game because I saw there was a lack of female-protagonist games in this space that give players more options than being pure corruption vehicles"

"I want to create a game that allows for a more realistic representation of people from different backgrounds; people with rich personalities, histories and characterization"

If you don't fuck every guy that walks, you'll have 30 mins of content lmao, so much for "more options".

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes