shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
i'm so glad shaun get his time to shine in this update. FINALLY. i hope there will be more content from him in the following updates.

Please mention the characters' name who are in action in this update?
i think the arroyos (shaun and andreas) have a lot of content in this update. other than them, i'm not so sure.

Reactions: Fenghilan

Nonie00

Jan 10, 2023
Please mention the characters' name who are in action in this update?
Besides Shaun.. there are also.. jay (his jealousy is starting to shine if you did his last scene xd), jace (dating) and the professor (new CGs).. don't know about the other characters since I didn't do them yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaustav Dey

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably more but that's what I remember from playing/code. EDIT: I'm going through the code now to see what I missed and some of the triggers. Will update as I go. Outside of some small talk scenes/thirst traps I THINK I got them all.

Question: In the code I saw we could meet our stepmother's sister at some point? And then use that to tell her off at the Parents weekend where we hear more about stepmother's background. Then later we meet the sister at the tour with Andreas. How do we meet the sister to begin with?

Last edited:

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Scenes:
  1. Andreas building tour that can lead to sex scene if he's your sponser and you have good relationship.
  2. Jace introduced to parents as you guys dating. Plan a date event, not sure if you actually go on the date this chapter.
  3. Can run into Clay at the Parents Day event. Drama if your his sugarbaby/slept with him and/or you fucked him as well as Jace.
  4. Cafe shenanigans with Gabe. More teasing. May be spanked if you let whoever you served after closing get a free drink or if you lied about sleeping with Grady when Gabe asks.
  5. Texting with Demi and saying yes or no to going to her art exhibit as her date. Quickie blowjob and piv sex scene (I THINK that was this chapter and not the last one).
  6. Convo with Dean. If you said you wanted to babysit for him you can tell him to take the weekend off and you'll babysit. You meet his kids and can later find a spicy audio he recorded for his wife at some point. Has voice acting.
  7. Texting with Jay.
  8. Messaging with Officer Helmes. I have to look more into this one but saw it in the code.
  9. Kiss with Prof McGregor.
  10. Talk and smoke with Rafi.
  11. Stalker helps MC masturbate again.
  12. Can donate to Bernie's fund for his brother's headstone. Can also agree to help him clean up the bar at a later time. Is Bernie a romance/fling? lol.
  13. Bryce run in at the cafe if you've slept with him before. Also if you're on investment path and..did something with Clay (not sure on that part), Bryce will have you cosplay and get some info from the Arroyo Cop at a convention. It's possible to suck the cop's dick.
  14. Alan run in at the cafe if you haven't triggered the other chars who can show up. You can flirt with him.
Probably more but that's what I remember from playing/code.

Question: In the code I saw we could meet our stepmother's sister at some point? And then use that to tell her off at the Parents weekend where we hear more about stepmother's background. Then later we meet the sister at the tour with Andreas. How do we meet the sister to begin with?

I believe you meet Alanna on Job route if you hang up on the stalker. You help her flag down a bus.

Nonie00

Jan 10, 2023
Scenes:
  1. Andreas building tour that can lead to sex scene if he's your sponser and you have good relationship.
  2. Jace introduced to parents as you guys dating. Plan a date event, not sure if you actually go on the date this chapter.
  3. Can run into Clay at the Parents Day event. Drama if your his sugarbaby/slept with him and/or you fucked him as well as Jace.
  4. Cafe shenanigans with Gabe. More teasing. May be spanked if you let whoever you served after closing get a free drink or if you lied about sleeping with Grady when Gabe asks.
  5. Texting with Demi and saying yes or no to going to her art exhibit as her date. Quickie blowjob and piv sex scene beforehand if you slept with her previously.
  6. Convo with Dean. If you said you wanted to babysit for him you can tell him to take the weekend off and you'll babysit. You meet his kids and can later find a spicy audio he recorded for his wife at some point. Has voice acting.
  7. Texting with Jay.
  8. Messaging with Officer Helmes. I have to look more into this one but saw it in the code.
  9. Kiss with Prof McGregor.
  10. Talk and smoke with Rafi.
  11. Stalker helps MC masturbate again.
  12. Can donate to Bernie's fund for his brother's headstone. Can also agree to help him clean up the bar at a later time. Is Bernie a romance/fling? lol.
  13. Bryce run in at the cafe if you've slept with him before. Also if you're on investment path and..did something with Clay (not sure on that part), Bryce will have you cosplay and get some info from the asshole cop Jose Arroyo at a convention. It's possible to suck the cop's dick.
  14. Alan run in at the cafe if you haven't triggered the other chars who can show up. You can flirt with him.
  15. MC can try out camming if you had Ruby show you what she does on a cam stream.

How do you get the stalker to call you?

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
How do you get the stalker to call you?
For which part? He stays in contact if you're on his good side. Obviously don't hang up on him when he calls you the first time and follow along with what he says. You need to be truthful to him about where you are/what you're doing when he asks, be cautious and don't taunt him, say you enjoy what he brings you, etc. He should call sometime after the Parents Week event so MC can vent about what happened. That's when the masturbation scene can happen.

Reactions: Jollira and Nonie00

cymbal

Aug 3, 2022
Scenes:
  1. Can run into Andreas at Parents Week. There's drama with Jace if Shaun introduced you to Andreas as his (Shaun's) gf and you've been fucking around with Jace.
    1. Possible hug??
    2. Andreas building tour (need to agree to go at Parents Week) that can lead to sex scene if he's your sponser and you have good relationship.
  3. Can run into Clay at the Parents Week event. Drama if you're his sugarbaby/slept with him and/or you fucked him as well as Jace.
  5. Texting with Demi and saying yes or no to going to her art exhibit as her date. Quickie blowjob and piv sex scene beforehand if you slept with her previously.
  7. Texting with Jay.
  8. If you're on Pierce's good side, he'll message you to set up a date.
  9. Messaging with Officer Helmes. I have to look more into this one but saw it in the code.
  10. Flirting and later kiss with Prof McGregor if you took the lab assistant gig and were flirty previously during the chemical spill.
  11. Talk and smoke with Rafi. Can help him finish his art piece.
  12. Stalker helps MC masturbate again if you're on his good side and you say "zoned out" during the convo.
  13. Can donate to Bernie's fund for his brother's headstone. Can also agree to help him clean up the bar at a later time. Is Bernie a romance/fling? lol.
  14. Bryce run in at the cafe if you've slept with him before. Also if you're on investment path and..did something with Clay (not sure on that part), Bryce will have you cosplay and get some info from the asshole cop Jose Arroyo at a convention. It's possible to suck the cop's dick.
  15. Alan run in at the cafe if you haven't triggered the other chars who can show up. You can flirt with him.
  16. MC can try out camming if you had Ruby show you what she does on a cam stream.
  17. Possible run in with Shaun at Parent's Week, not sure if he has to have introduced you as his gf to his dad for it to trigger. Can also then eavesdrop on him and Dr. Gray, then talk to him about it. Possible sex scene with Shaun.
    1. Convo with Shaun if you go to office hours. Deeper convo if you have a good gpa and good relationship with him. If you're caught with him in prof's office he makes it seem like you're bf/gf fooling around.
  18. If you have at least $40, around Parents Week you can choose to go out with Ruby and fuck a random dude. Seems there's a dice roll on whether he's a bad, meh, or great fuck lol.

Thanks for this summary, also there is a kiss with Trish, she explains more about her relationship with Bryce and that she wants to get to know you more. As well as thirst traps from Clay, Blair, Rafi and Chad (don’t know if I am missing someone there). With Dean Monroe if you are the one that breaks a vase (I think it was) instead of his daughter you find a nanny cam which I believe in some update it will take some role especially if you into camming.

How do you get to suck the cop’s dick? He just told me he will ask his brother to sell the laundry or just ignores me. And when you know more about Officer Helmes let me know.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Thanks for this summary, also there is a kiss with Trish, she explains more about her relationship with Bryce and that she wants to get to know you more. As well as thirst traps from Clay, Blair, Rafi and Chad (don’t know if I am missing someone there). With Dean Monroe if you are the one that breaks a vase (I think it was) instead of his daughter you find a nanny cam which I believe in some update it will take some role especially if you into camming.

How do you get to suck the cop’s dick? He just told me he will ask his brother to sell the laundry or just ignores me. And when you know more about Officer Helmes let me know.
Ah thanks for letting me know, I'm slowly going back through the code and writing down everything. I didn't add the dean nannycam because it didn't lead to anything this time and you don't end up getting on the good side of Angela, which seems like it might be important for the Dean's romance since he loves his daughters. But I'll put it in.

For Jose, it seems like you have to talk to the stinky guy who comes up to you at the convention and choose "don't laugh". Then choose to flirt with Jose, tell him you're a level 25 lore master, and then tell him it's a political statement. He says you can give him a titfuck and during that you can suck his dick at the same time.

For Officer Helmes, unfortunately it looks like you have to have blackmailed him at the police station after you guys fucked at the club/you sucked his dick in the office. Unless I'm reading the code wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jollira and cymbal

Nonie00

Jan 10, 2023
For which part? He stays in contact if you're on his good side. Obviously don't hang up on him when he calls you the first time and follow along with what he says. You need to be truthful to him about where you are/what you're doing when he asks, be cautious and don't taunt him, say you enjoy what he brings you, etc. He should call sometime after the Parents Week event so MC can vent about what happened. That's when the masturbation scene can happen.
Thanks. Yeah, I meant for the new part. I taunted him before, maybe that's why I didn't get it.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Seems like davidgarit74 's money cheat also works similarly for popme follower count and gpa. Shift + O to open console. If console isn't enabled follow here to learn how: .

for followers put:

def followers():
return 500

for gpa put:

def grades():
return 3.80

You can put whatever amount after "return". You get an error if you try to save after using the cheats. Just keep playing through a few scenes, it should let you make a fresh save later (don't try to overwrite a save). I haven't tested fully with grades so report back if these break something.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The corruption games are overrated, so I think that is why she wanted to make a game where you can get the guy you want by choice without influence. Also, a female dev that's making erotic games for heterosexual women without pushing lesbian and bi content is so rare like having a harem of men in games.
Ikr, we just got the first femc sissy game where we can peg traps. Unfortunately, it's html but it's still a start.

MHMD OMAE

Feb 22, 2020
Seems like davidgarit74 's money cheat also works similarly for popme follower count and gpa. Shift + O to open console. If console isn't enabled follow here to learn how: .

for followers put:

def followers():
return 500

for gpa put:

def grades():
return 3.80

You can put whatever amount after "return". You get an error if you try to save after using the cheats. Just keep playing through a few scenes, it should let you make a fresh save later (don't try to overwrite a save). I haven't tested fully with grades so report back if these break something.
is there a gallery unlocker

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes