msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
No that is his end of content currently.

If you kiss Blair you can cuddle her later when she naps but that is it for now. Ruby is a similar situation, if you have shown interest in her she will be more flirty and kiss mc on the cheek when getting ready for the donor dinner.

!
hope you will update. thanks in advance

Reactions: Minttymint

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If you don't fuck every guy that walks, you'll have 30 mins of content lmao, so much for "more options".
IIRC what the author of the game means, is the protagonist in this game isn't limited to the usual "pure and innocent virgin who gradually gets comfortable with the idea of having sex" bullshit. MC can be sexually active from the get go, with whoever she wishes, without having to jump through some artificial corruption meters.

drakeberg

Jan 6, 2021
That was a really bare bones update, I don't know if its just my route or what. Which love interest got the most content? Does anyone know? If she did split the content in two, I hope the next one is better.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Besides the CGs needing work, I'm just disatisfied with how the game seems to be going in this "hunt for clues and bonus info that might not make sense for your path" direction. Like instead of just sticking with a char I like and shaping the MC how I like (in this case Jay + MC being a good student and not sleeping with everyone), to get relationship progress with Jay in the last episode, you have to steal the dress at the store which gets you put into the jail cell near Triggs and then get Triggs to open up to you about Jay's history. I appreciate having different paths to content but that's such a specific thing to do that many wouldn't (there is no reason to steal the dress, Trish can give you a nice one for free) and if you don't do it, your Jay scene later is lacking.

Also I do agree that if you stick with one character (especially depending on the character), your game goes by super fast. I came to this game because I don't like fem pc corruption games, but it seems being highly sexual gets you the most gameplay. Early chapters with Jay are sparse, while Jace seems to have a lot more scenes here and there. I don't know if it's focusing too much on replayability or what. I know the discord main group goes crazy hunting for all the scenes every time a new update drops and plays the chapter over and over. I'm probably in the minority who just wants a few good routes without needing to replay the game to find 6 tiny differences.

But I will at least stick it out until the dev gets back on schedule after the family emergency. I like this game because unlike Evakiss, the Heavy Five dev, and Tlaero, its a straight(ish) female dev making a game for a straight(ish) female audience (probably why the lesbian routes are lacking compared to F/M routes). Not saying that others can't enjoy the game but they aren't the target. The other devs I named cater more to the straight(ish) male crowd, so the content I end up liking in their games is minimal.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Besides the CGs needing work, I'm just disatisfied with how the game seems to be going in this "hunt for clues and bonus info that might not make sense for your path" direction. Like instead of just sticking with a char I like and shaping the MC how I like (in this case Jay + MC being a good student and not sleeping with everyone), to get relationship progress with Jay in the last episode, you have to steal the dress at the store which gets you put into the jail cell near Triggs and then get Triggs to open up to you about Jay's history. I appreciate having different paths to content but that's such a specific thing to do that many wouldn't (there is no reason to steal the dress, Trish can give you a nice one for free) and if you don't do it, your Jay scene later is lacking.

Also I do agree that if you stick with one character (especially depending on the character), your game goes by super fast. I came to this game because I don't like fem pc corruption games, but it seems being highly sexual gets you the most gameplay. Early chapters with Jay are sparse, while Jace seems to have a lot more scenes here and there. I don't know if it's focusing too much on replayability or what. I know the discord main group goes crazy hunting for all the scenes every time a new update drops and plays the chapter over and over. I'm probably in the minority who just wants a few good routes without needing to replay the game to find 6 tiny differences.

But I will at least stick it out until the dev gets back on schedule after the family emergency. I like this game because unlike Evakiss, the Heavy Five dev, and Tlaero, its a straight(ish) female dev making a game for a straight(ish) female audience (probably why the lesbian routes are lacking compared to F/M routes). Not saying that others can't enjoy the game but they aren't the target. The other devs I named cater more to the straight(ish) male crowd, so the content I end up liking in their games is minimal.
The corruption games are overrated, so I think that is why she wanted to make a game where you can get the guy you want by choice without influence. Also, a female dev that's making erotic games for heterosexual women without pushing lesbian and bi content is so rare like having a harem of men in games.

Last edited:

Fenghilan

May 2, 2017
since there's been some negativity about it, i'd like to throw in my two cents, especially since the dev is on the forum and likely reads these

this is a really good game, it's why i'm a patreon; i genuinely think the dev is talented and is making a great game with interesting characters and story! i feel like this update in particular wasn't worth the hype i put up for it and was a bit lacking, but considering they had a family emergency, i can understand and look forward to more content in the next update.

i'm too tired from work to praise everything i like about it, but the writing is great and the art is super hot-- even if it does need a bit refining in certain moments (the cry scene in the update could be.... better, the mc looks like a really sad hound dog and it's enough to make me giggle, the scene after was hot tho so it made up for it)

and i know i'm posting the game here for free and such, but that doesn't mean i don't love the game. i just... really hate how erotic games end up like this; paid for some twenty times over on patreon, when you could easily just sell it on steam or something and provide the updates
like, i'd happily pay a $60 one off payment for the thing if it was guaranteed that it would be finished

Nachtmusik

May 1, 2018
I do think the game is pretty good as well, the other comments saying the route is short is understandable, but I spent hours on this personally because the most of the male characters are interesting so I don't just stick to one route.
The dev is really good at creating realistic characters that are not archetype of one another. They feel more fleshed out than just oh here are your typical douchebags. They have depth and I really like that. There are no real evil twirling mustaches villains per se. The characters do bad things for a reason. Trish and Chad are a good examples of that for me.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Just a heads up, if you do that, you can't save. Game errors if you try to save (at least, that is happening to me).
You can. You just have to keep playing until you reach a point where the game uses the money function. For instance buying something. **Edit: it just looks like you have to go through a scene change or two, like where MC moves locations or time passes.** Then you can save again and you won't get the error.

Last edited:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I do think the game is pretty good as well, the other comments saying the route is short is understandable, but I spent hours on this personally because the most of the male characters are interesting so I don't just stick to one route.
The dev is really good at creating realistic characters that are not archetype of one another. They feel more fleshed out than just oh here are your typical douchebags. They have depth and I really like that. There are no real evil twirling mustaches villains per se. The characters do bad things for a reason. Trish and Chad are a good examples of that for me.
I've been replaying a lot too. I code dive, so seeing that you can easily miss huge chunks of content on certain days depending on who you're pursuing, makes me go back to choose a different char. I don't necessarily like playing the same thing over and over but there are enough characters that I like, that it's not the worst thing.

It's a simple scene but the lunch scene where you can potentially get Ruby, Blair and Trish eating together with MC was very cute. Actually felt like a college story, I hope there's more friendship scenes like that.

I'm also glad to see that you can get "official" with some of the characters in the new chapter. So far I saw dating Jace in the code and Demi asking you out. And Shaun is getting more content though it seems like fake dating situation is brewing with him until he gets his issues solved. And you meet the Dean's kids! Though that seemed very rushed since its right at the end of where the content was split.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes