Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I got this scene on the art route, so it's not tied to the job one. I did hang up on the stalker though.
Yes, I also got it on science route after hanging up. Looks like in the code it only checks for if you hung up on the stalker. There's a special variation for job route but then there's an "else" variation where you follow the cameras, that seems to cover all the other routes.

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

max27

May 28, 2017
This game needs a walkthrough badly, one wrong dialogue and you can miss entire chain of events lol

Reactions: Jollira

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
This game needs a walkthrough badly, one wrong dialogue and you can miss entire chain of events lol

It's not comprehensive as there are so many variants and paths but it should get you as much of said characters content as possible in one playthrough. I have not updated it for V6 yet as it hasn't released for my tier.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
So...if you hang up on the stalker, that basically ends it? Or does he get angry and start stalking her further later?

I usually take the 'keep listening" option but wish she was a bit more reluctant however.

Reactions: Jollira

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
So...if you hang up on the stalker, that basically ends it? Or does he get angry and start stalking her further later?

I usually take the 'keep listening" option but wish she was a bit more reluctant however.
He will take a backseat and not contact you yes (at least as of current content). But the MC is still paranoid that he's watching (which he probably is). Also he never gives back your phone and locks MC out of her popme account while setting it to private. MC eventually gets a new phone and makes a new account.

I did the options where you don't hang up but you don't eat the breakfast and you taunt him ,etc. He gets MAD lol I love it. He essentially turns into the creepy stalker he is, rather than the protective guardian he's trying to pose as. I'm a fan of the good girl path but pissing him off was nice.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
He will take a backseat and not contact you yes (at least as of current content). But the MC is still paranoid that he's watching (which he probably is). Also he never gives back your phone and locks MC out of her popme account while setting it to private. MC eventually gets a new phone and makes a new account.

I did the options where you don't hang up but you don't eat the breakfast and you taunt him ,etc. He gets MAD lol I love it. He essentially turns into the creepy stalker he is, rather than the protective guardian he's trying to pose as. I'm a fan of the good girl path but pissing him off was nice.
lol....I recently did that exact thing too. And I loved her reply to him. That's what I was kinda hoping for from her, but the change I would make is the stalker would just kinda laugh at her instead of getting extremely pissed, and then continue his regular stalking. But yeah, it would seem like maybe the stalker is still out there, or at least she still thinks he/she is. So definitely looking forward to the next set of updates. Glad to see this game is still being worked on.

Reactions: Kallisto

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

It's not comprehensive as there are so many variants and paths but it should get you as much of said characters content as possible in one playthrough. I have not updated it for V6 yet as it hasn't released for my tier.
Any eta for your update

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Wow, that Dean phone call was just...incredibly hot. Like, damn.
Yeah, his breeding/pregnancy kink came out of nowhere lol. Makes me excited for his future content. Also I want more interaction with the kids! MC babysitting and the kids/the Dean liking her enough that she becomes part of the family and then....part of the family.

Minttymint Hey are you going to do a Bryce (fling/rom) route? You have friend and foe but you only sleep with him in your Foe guide (if bringing him beer always leads to sex). However, you can get the sex scene by being on investment path/other routes and not making him an enemy. I never thought much of Bryce but him calling MC baby banker and bullying her about stuttering was cute. Sleeping with Bryce on job route is cool because he shows up at the cafe in v6 and you have a little talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes