ursweetalksx

May 25, 2022
I've always wondered about Shaun he looks familiar, and then I read about him on the wiki saying that, the face claim for Shaun is Maluma, smh it makes me want to pursue him so badly. I love Shaun, he is the best for our MC imo, unfortunately he is taken. At this point I was desperate, is there any chance to steal him? lol please make him a full route LI not just a fling, I don't mind a slow burn and a little bit angst.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I've always wondered about Shaun he looks familiar, and then I read about him on the wiki saying that, the face claim for Shaun is Maluma, smh it makes me want to pursue him so badly. I love Shaun, he is the best for our MC imo, unfortunately he is taken. At this point I was desperate, is there any chance to steal him? lol please make him a full route LI not just a fling, I don't mind a slow burn and a little bit angst.
If you played this update he breaks up with his gf.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
No that is his end of content currently.

If you kiss Blair you can cuddle her later when she naps but that is it for now. Ruby is a similar situation, if you have shown interest in her she will be more flirty and kiss mc on the cheek when getting ready for the donor dinner.

!
will you be updating this as well?

ursweetalksx

May 25, 2022
If you played this update he breaks up with his gf.
Thank you for the info, imo this update is a chef's kiss. I like the last scene with Prof. McDreamy, his interactions with the MC is heartwarming I will try to pursue him too. I bet his route will have a lot of angst but I can't resist forbidden love lol. For Shaun, I hope we're not just a rebound girl for him, I have a feeling he's still hang up on his ex. I have two routes 2 for my MC, one is the MC who sleep around and the other one is virgin and so far I tried to pop the cherry with every possible guy but imo Shaun is the only guy who has perfect reaction and the sex scene with virgin MC is longer and more satisfying. Sorry for my rambling lol

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Thank you for the info, imo this update is a chef's kiss. I like the last scene with Prof. McDreamy, his interactions with the MC is heartwarming I will try to pursue him too. I bet his route will have a lot of angst but I can't resist forbidden love lol. For Shaun, I hope we're not just a rebound girl for him, I have a feeling he's still hang up on his ex. I have two routes 2 for my MC, one is the MC who sleep around and the other one is virgin and so far I tried to pop the cherry with every possible guy but imo Shaun is the only guy who has perfect reaction and the sex scene with virgin MC is longer and more satisfying. Sorry for my rambling lol

Actually I found Jace's to the best cherry popping scene. It's so cute and a bit cheesy but I loved it so much.

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. Chapter 6 is out and available for Juniors and up (And )!
  2. Summer Fanworks Fest! The wonderful mods for the CC discord put together prompts for players to unleash their creativity with fun summer themes.
  3. Character polls are out every week on , check them out and cast your vote. (There’ll be fun results at the end of each voting period!)
  4. June postcard preview featuring the CC daddies!!!! This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  5. June’s 3x3 die-cut sticker preview below! This month’s set features a loving April illustration, iconic The Syrup Pit signage, and a trippy Rafi “Dios mío, me matas” sticker.
  6. Check out the College Craze fandom wiki and subreddit, check them out and !
Need help finding stuff on Patreon? I got you:

I’ve been focusing on writing and these past couple of weeks I’ve upped the word count to 70,243. A bit slower than I'd like but I'm still thankful I got a little peace and quiet this week to sit down and write.
I miss hanging with you all and I’m looking forward to going back to the regular streaming schedule while making art for Chapter 7 once things settle a bit more for me!
New folks might not remember but last year there was a really fun event where people shared fall-themed fan art, fanfics, poems and more for College Craze and it truly was a blast! The Discord mods got together some very fun prompts for those of you who wish to participate and showcase your art, it can be writing, mood boards, poems, videos, sketches, the sky really is the limit!

It'll run from June 25, 2023 to July 1, 2023 and the daily themes will be:
  • Summer Sports Sunday (Paddleboarding, Jet Skiing, Volleyball, Football, Wiffleball, Golf, Badminton, Tennis, etc)
  • Block Party Monday (Cookout, BBQ, Double Dutch, Hopscotch, Blowing Bubbles, Line Dancing, etc)
  • Cold Treat Tuesday (Ice Cream, Popsicles, Banana Pudding, etc)
  • Heat Wave Wednesday (Broken A/C, cooling off, lake trips)
  • Tourist Thursday (roadtrip, airport, international trip, sightseeing, hiking, etc)
  • Festival Friday (Pride, Carnaval/Crop Over, Coachella, Heritage Day Parades, Freaknik, etc)
  • Swimwear Saturday (Bikinis, Speedos, Tan Lines, Sunscreen, swimming hole, beach)
You can check out the Announcements channel on Discord for more info from the mods!

MERCH
Remember that the postcard perk is included in the Junior+ tiers at no additional cost, so if you want to get it in your mailbox this month, add an address to your pledge info! International addresses are accepted, and postcards are sent in a discreet envelope!
June’s postcard has the College Craze DILFs wildin' out for Fathers’ Day. Check out the low-res preview below.

This month’s sticker set features April, The Syrup Pit, and a Rafi “Dios mío, me matas” sticker.

Reminder: the sticker perk is included in the Senior+ tiers at no additional cost. Seniors get 1 random sticker, and Dropouts+ get the full set. No requests. Remember to add your info address if you want them!

Xoxo
PrettyInk

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  1. Chapter 6 is out and available for Juniors and up (And )!
  2. INKSPOT SUMMER SPECIAL starting this Sunday! The wonderful mods for the CC discord put together prompts for people to unleash their creativity with fun summer themes.
  3. Character polls are out every week on , you might want to check them out and cast your vote. (There’ll be fun results at the end of the voting period!)
  4. July postcard preview featuring your favorite frat boys all decked out for the holidays! This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  5. July’s 3x3 die-cut sticker preview below! This month’s set features an unfortunate Bruno illustration, a BeeSpit Tavern, and a fun “Vibin’ and Thrivin’” sticker.
  6. New College Craze fandom wiki and subreddit, check them out and !
Need help finding stuff on Patreon? I got you:

This week I got the word count up to 77,577 words and got two new CGs completed! It’s been a hectic week so I’m glad I could get this much in. I’m really looking forward to writing more in the coming week.
Remember there will be a summer event for College Craze fanworks, so make sure to check it out and participate if you want!
It'll run from June 25, 2023 to July 1, 2023 and the daily themes will be:
  • Summer Sports Sunday (Paddleboarding, Jet Skiing, Volleyball, Football, Wiffleball, Golf, Badminton, Tennis, etc)
  • Block Party Monday (Cookout, BBQ, Double Dutch, Hopscotch, Blowing Bubbles, Line Dancing, etc)
  • Cold Treat Tuesday (Ice Cream, Popsicles, Banana Pudding, etc)
  • Heat Wave Wednesday (Broken A/C, cooling off, lake trips)
  • Tourist Thursday (roadtrip, airport, international trip, sightseeing, hiking, etc)
  • Festival Friday (Pride, Carnaval/Crop Over, Coachella, Heritage Day Parades, Freaknik, etc)
  • Swimwear Saturday (Bikinis, Speedos, Tan Lines, Sunscreen, swimming hole, beach)
You can check out the Announcements channel on Discord for more info, big thank you to the mods for organizing it!

MERCH
Remember that the postcard perk is included in the Junior+ tiers at no additional cost, so if you want to get it in your mailbox this month, add an address to your pledge info! International addresses are accepted, and postcards are sent in a discreet envelope!
July’s postcard has everyone’s favorite frat boys living their best beach lives. Check out the low-res preview below

This month’s set features an unfortunate Bruno illustration, a BeeSpit Tavern, and a fun “Vibin’ and Thrivin’” sticker

Reminder: the sticker perk is included in the Senior+ tiers at no additional cost. Seniors get 1 random sticker, and Dropouts+ get the full set. No requests. Remember to add your info address if you want them!

Xoxo
PrettyInk

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
I've been playing this for a while now (since the update where you go to the club w Ruby & you two sleep in the car) & it might be my favorite VN style game here so far, it's what I expected GGGB to be after reading all the hype around it. I appreciate how different each path can be but without the guide it's a pain in the ass to figure out which seemingly unimportant decision can lead you to miss a scene.

For now I prefer the older guys, Professor Charles being my favorite. Lately I tend to gravitate more towards the bad boy type characters but he's more like what I'd usually go for when I first started playing vns, love the teacher-student angle which keeps it from being too "perfect" of a relationship. More interested in Dean Monroe now after the last update, both Arroyo brothers are pretty hot but I wish the José route wasn't so specific to get through. With the younger guys I like Shaun but the last update almost felt like a finishing point in the story for me, I'm aware there's still a lot to happen but I'll see how his route will develop after that. I'm still going over Bryce's routes & have yet to start Jay's but now that I've found the walkthrough I'm gonna give them a try.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes