Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Update 9/7
  • Art stream today. Join me today, while I work on CGs!
  • College Craze was featured on the , you can check it out!
  • Chapter 6 is out and available for Juniors and up (And )
  • Chapter 7 sneak peak scene is out for Dropouts and Alumni!
  • September postcard features Demi and Rafi showing what the art Club has to offer! This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  • September 3x3 die-cut sticker preview below! This month’s set features a Shaun illustration, a Jay-themed sticker, and a Sugardale University sticker.
  • Check the College Craze fandom wiki and subreddit, and !
Hi everyone!
Since writing is all ready to go, I’ve been posing and working on edits for the first 70k words or so. I’m going at a really good pace now that the words are down and I can see how the events play out.
I’ll also be focusing on CGs, and there’s actually a stream tomorrow where I’ll be drawing for Chapter 7, you can join on the NSFW/Spoiler Art Stream channel at 6:30 PM today. Thank you to those of you who come and chat, it feels good to hang out!
All July and August postcards have been sent, so if yours doesn't arrive within the next couple of weeks, please DM me!
You can see the of a rougher encounter if you’re a Dropout or Alumni!

Dan_

May 5, 2019
Hello, sorry if this question has been asked but... has the CG Guide been updated?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
It's entirely possible that I'm missing something, but there are quicksave slots, but no buttons for quicksave/quickload. Is it there and I just can't find it?

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
It's entirely possible that I'm missing something, but there are quicksave slots, but no buttons for quicksave/quickload. Is it there and I just can't find it?
I dont know for sure but from what I can tell they are unmapped. Its possible Pretty just left it on as that was the default config..?

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
I've been playing and enjoying but I can't for the life of me get ruby to fuck me, is there a solo scene with her available yet?

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
I've been playing and enjoying but I can't for the life of me get ruby to fuck me, is there a solo scene with her available yet?
Not yet. Closest to solo would be camming with her or making out, otherwise its group sex with men.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Show less
Juniors and up:
⬅*

Sophomores who
pre-paid annually before April 19, 2023:
Will receive Chapter 6 via email May 17th at 12PM EST

Sophomores:

*You do not need to download all previous chapters to play the latest one. Chapter 6 includes everything from Demo to Chapter 6.
**As stated before, all future updates beyond Chapter 5 are now only available to the Junior tier and up. You can read more about this change
The latest free update is Chapter 3 (v0.31), which is the version currently on Steam, and via my website available
Need help or have questions? —>

Join the convo —>
Need help finding stuff on Patreon? I got you:

Release Notes
Please note: I do not condone the sharing of this file or any other Patron-only content. If you like this game, please support via Patreon as it’s the only way to continue funding the project.
Chapter 6 includes 110k+ words, 70 new CGs, new characters and sprites for existing characters, and two voiced appearances by and that vary depending on previous choices. The average play time is 5hr+ for one route play through, so you can have a lot of fun replaying the different plotlines!
Plot-wise, you’ll have plenty of shifting emotions during Parents Weekend and wild times during a few off-campus outings. You’ll be able to advance romantically with some characters and wreak havoc in the lives of others. Your decisions on the donor dinner will have a big impact on this new update, are you ready for what’s coming?
You might miss important clues or fun scenes if you stick to one route. I recommend interacting with as many characters as possible to get all content and see all sides of the story. Even staying in one route and making slightly different choices can lead to new info and scenes! (Checking out the gallery will give you a good idea of all the scenes you're missing out on!)
Remember that streamer mode does not filter out audio. So when you hear Stalker-chan’s or Dean’s voice, mute it if you don't want to hear spicy things!!
I don’t get tired of saying it but thank you so much for your understanding, your presence and support make the process (with its ups and downs) worthwhile. I hope you all have a blast playing this new chapter!
As I mentioned before, Chapter 7 is nearly done. Some CGs are pending and I have to write a fe more scenes, but you can expect another release in the usual schedule once they’re done. Tune in for weekly updates to learn about the progress with that and other cool College Craze stuff. You can get regular updates on , , , and .
Xoxo
PrettyInk
PS: Please check out the and and contribute!

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Only important to post this.

Chapter 7 is nearly done. Some CGs are pending and I have to write a fe more scenes, but you can expect another release in the usual schedule once they’re done. Tune in for weekly updates to learn about the progress with that and other cool College Craze stuff. You can get regular updates on , , , and .
Xoxo
PrettyInk

innocencelost

Feb 5, 2023
can someone tell me if it's possible to get with officer arroyo because I'm tired of trying routes and nothing ever worked

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
can someone tell me if it's possible to get with officer arroyo because I'm tired of trying routes and nothing ever worked
Have you used my ? If so I would like to know where it fails for you. As of 0.6 you can give head but no sex.

innocencelost

Feb 5, 2023
Have you used my ? If so I would like to know where it fails for you. As of 0.6 you can give head but no sex.
yes I did, it's the one I usually follow, but I tried many many times and he's the only one who I could never be with, at the party he tells mc he's not into her body "shape"

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes