msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
No that is his end of content currently.

If you kiss Blair you can cuddle her later when she naps but that is it for now. Ruby is a similar situation, if you have shown interest in her she will be more flirty and kiss mc on the cheek when getting ready for the donor dinner.

!
will this be updated too?

GudePrettyBoy

Jul 23, 2023
I am literally having fun reading those inkspot interview is there any news who's the next character to be interviewed or the dev stop it for a moment. I am really waiting for Shaun's postponed interview though.

Kali_K

Jan 17, 2020
I've just completed my first playthrough of the current game version and whilst I found the standard of writing to be very enjoyable throughout (something I've now come to expect from female writers (they just seem to capture and spend more time on the little details better)), I came away feeling rather disappointed. For my playthrough, I made a decision to focus on studying and (as with any female protagonist game) I was honed in on the female love interests (being my preference irl). Well, going the (mostly) good girl route and only pursuing other girls, other than a little bit of fooling around with Ruby, the only H scene I got was (essentially) being blackmailed to get out of a situation without charges being pressed. If I hadn't done that one act, I wouldn't have had any.

So, I very briefly glanced through the guide to see what lesbian 'action' was available and compared to the amount of m/f hook-ups, it's woefully lacking, plus, I have to constantly read my characters thoughts on how hot/dreamy etc different guys were. Now, I can accept that re-writing each scene for a lesbian only playthrough isn't realistically going to happen, it's way too much work, so I can resign myself to having to play a bi character but what I'd really like to know, is if there will eventually be a significant amount of lesbian content? Right now, it seems as though it's about a 80/20 split towards males. The only female character I've so far encountered that was solely into girls was April. I'm very much hoping that we get more content for those of us that don't instantly start gushing over 'trouser sausages'.

I hate to criticise a well written game but it really does feel as though there's way more content for some demographics than others and whilst I'm not expecting complete parity, I at least hope for a significant increase over what's currently implemented. I truly do wish the developer all the best of luck for the future, please continue to entertain us with your story and please, keep in the back of your mind that not all the people that play the game just want to turn the MC into a 'nympho cum slut'.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I've just completed my first playthrough of the current game version and whilst I found the standard of writing to be very enjoyable throughout (something I've now come to expect from female writers (they just seem to capture and spend more time on the little details better)), I came away feeling rather disappointed. For my playthrough, I made a decision to focus on studying and (as with any female protagonist game) I was honed in on the female love interests (being my preference irl). Well, going the (mostly) good girl route and only pursuing other girls, other than a little bit of fooling around with Ruby, the only H scene I got was (essentially) being blackmailed to get out of a situation without charges being pressed. If I hadn't done that one act, I wouldn't have had any.

So, I very briefly glanced through the guide to see what lesbian 'action' was available and compared to the amount of m/f hook-ups, it's woefully lacking, plus, I have to constantly read my characters thoughts on how hot/dreamy etc different guys were. Now, I can accept that re-writing each scene for a lesbian only playthrough isn't realistically going to happen, it's way too much work, so I can resign myself to having to play a bi character but what I'd really like to know, is if there will eventually be a significant amount of lesbian content? Right now, it seems as though it's about a 80/20 split towards males. The only female character I've so far encountered that was solely into girls was April. I'm very much hoping that we get more content for those of us that don't instantly start gushing over 'trouser sausages'.

I hate to criticise a well written game but it really does feel as though there's way more content for some demographics than others and whilst I'm not expecting complete parity, I at least hope for a significant increase over what's currently implemented. I truly do wish the developer all the best of luck for the future, please continue to entertain us with your story and please, keep in the back of your mind that not all the people that play the game just want to turn the MC into a 'nympho cum slut'.
You didn't get the scene with Trish in the gym locker room? That's pretty much the biggest lesbian h-scene in the game. She's also probably the most developed lesbian love interest, but yeah that isn't saying much.

Kali_K

Jan 17, 2020
You didn't get the scene with Trish in the gym locker room? That's pretty much the biggest lesbian h-scene in the game. She's also probably the most developed lesbian love interest, but yeah that isn't saying much.
No, I missed on that one sadly. Will try for it in another playthrough. I did have a look at the 'cast' of the game and there are something like 22 guys and 7 girls, which, I think, says a LOT :(

ursweetalksx

May 25, 2022
No, I missed on that one sadly. Will try for it in another playthrough. I did have a look at the 'cast' of the game and there are something like 22 guys and 7 girls, which, I think, says a LOT :(
Why don't u check this game out. It's more focused on lesbian, there's a lot lesbian sex in that game.

Reactions: Kali_K

ursweetalksx

May 25, 2022
I am literally having fun reading those inkspot interview is there any news who's the next character to be interviewed or the dev stop it for a moment. I am really waiting for Shaun's postponed interview though.
Shaun lover here, I'm here patiently waiting for someone share Shaun's interview I wanna know him more deeper than the game show to us rn

Reactions: GudePrettyBoy

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
In case you didn't know, the game is made by a straight(ish) female dev for a straight(ish) female audience. Of course other demographics can enjoy it but they aren't the target audience. Just like I wasn't the target audience for Our Red String, TiTs, CoC2, insert-female-protag-corruption-game-here, Heavy Five. There are a lot of MF routes where the PC doesn't have to be a nympho cumrag, that's why I play the game. I usually focus on one char for a playthrough and stay away from the random hookups and it goes fine. While I do have several problems with the game, that isn't one of them.

Anyway just wanted to say this because it sounded like your main criticism was the focus on M/F relationships over lesbian relationships, but that's not exactly a failing of the game if the dev didn't want to go in that direction and wanted something mainly for other women into dudes to enjoy.

A game I ditched because it seemed the dev was more focused on lesbian relationships was Heavy Five https://f95zone.to/threads/heavy-five-ch-1-r-nottravis.23184/. If you haven't played it already, I thought the writing was pretty good and the 3d renders were not uncanny abominations for once. Though I haven't been keeping with development in years so I don't know what progress is like.

Kali_K

Jan 17, 2020
In case you didn't know, the game is made by a straight(ish) female dev for a straight(ish) female audience. Of course other demographics can enjoy it but they aren't the target audience. Just like I wasn't the target audience for Our Red String, TiTs, CoC2, insert-female-protag-corruption-game-here, Heavy Five. There are a lot of MF routes where the PC doesn't have to be a nympho cumrag, that's why I play the game. I usually focus on one char for a playthrough and stay away from the random hookups and it goes fine. While I do have several problems with the game, that isn't one of them.

Anyway just wanted to say this because it sounded like your main criticism was the focus on M/F relationships over lesbian relationships, but that's not exactly a failing of the game if the dev didn't want to go in that direction and wanted something mainly for other women into dudes to enjoy.
Thank you for taking the time to pass this on. I was wholly unaware that it wasn't designed to offer equal relationship options. I am somewhat saddened to learn this but it is what it is. I will continue to keep an eye on it but won't set any expectations. And I wholeheartedly agree that it isn't a failing at all if that was always the intended direction, it's just a shame (for me) that I wasn't aware of it going into the game.

Reactions: Kallisto

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
You could use the walkthrough linked in the OP. It outlines the routes per character.

Reactions: Kali_K

Kali_K

Jan 17, 2020
You could use the walkthrough linked in the OP. It outlines the routes per character.
Thank you. I did actually take a quick peek at it (after I'd reached the current end point) just to see which characters were legitimate interests and which were just 'distractions' as it were. As I recall, I only made one decision (right at the start) that prevented me from developing that relationship. Ah well, I might well start afresh when there's a significant update.

Aug 11, 2023
Officer Arroyo, Professor McGregor and Thomas appeal to me.

I like playing games involving handsome men, whatever their sexuality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are there sex scenes involving more of McGregor? Involving Officer Arroyo? Thomas?

Without walkthroughs, I'm struggling to find/know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amnelis

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • Chapter 6 is out and available for Juniors and up (And )
  • New Chapter 7 sneak peak scene is out for Dropouts and Alumni!
  • August postcard features Pierce and Luke spotted at the beach having some summer fun!(June postcards are still being sent) This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  • August’s 3x3 die-cut sticker preview below! This month’s set features a Blair illustration, a Jace-themed sticker, and a sticker for our favorite up and coming business endeavor, Down N’ Dirty Laundry.
  • Check the College Craze fandom wiki and subreddit, and !
Need help finding stuff on Patreon? I got you:

Hi all!
I wanted to share an update of what I’ve been working in these past weeks!
Right now, the word count sits at 104,593 and that brings me closer to being done with writing for the new chapter! I'm hoping to be done with writing next week! After that, I’ll get onto drawing CGs for the next couple of weeks. It’s exciting to think about translating what I’ve written so far into art, so I’m looking forward to it. I’ll make sure to let you know on Discord when I stream it!!
Just this morning I sent out the additional postcards from last month I had been waiting on, thank you all so much for your patience! The ones for this month haven’t been sent out yet but should be coming soon within the next week!
You can now see the of a rougher encounter if you’re a Dropout or Alumni!

MERCH
August’s postcard features your favorite vidtokers enjoying their summer at the beach. Check out the low-res preview below.

Remember that the postcard perk is included in the Junior+ tiers at no additional cost, so if you want to get it in your mailbox this month, add an address to your pledge info! International addresses are accepted, and postcards are sent in a discreet envelope!

This month’s set comes with a Blair illustration, a Jace-themed sticker, and a sticker for our favorite up and coming business endeavor, Down N’ Dirty Laundry.

Reminder: the sticker perk is included in the Senior+ tiers at no additional cost. Seniors get 1 random sticker, and Dropouts+ get the full set. No requests. Remember to add your info address if you want them!

Xoxo
PrettyInk

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
Professor McGregor & Officer Arroyo are my favorites too. There's a , I have also resorted to it since some scenes are quite tricky to get. It only shows the options you must pick though.

I don't think Professor McGregor has any sex scenes yet, closest is the one you mentioned. I'm unsure about Thomas. Officer Arroyo has a scene if you pick the Investment club & follow the walkthrough's instructions.

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • College Craze will be featured on the , go check it out!
  • Art stream tomorrow. Join me while I work on CGs!
  • Chapter 6 is out and available for Juniors and up (And )
  • Chapter 7 sneak peak scene is out for Dropouts and Alumni!
  • August postcard features Pierce and Luke spotted at the beach having some summer fun! This is for Juniors+ at no additional cost! Add an address to your pledge settings if you want it.
  • August’s 3x3 die-cut sticker preview below! This month’s set features a Blair illustration, a Jace-themed sticker, and a sticker for our favorite up and coming business endeavor, Down N’ Dirty Laundry.
  • Check the College Craze fandom wiki and subreddit, and !
Need help finding stuff on Patreon? I got you:

Hi everyone!
Writing for Chapter 7 is all done, woo!!! Word count sits at 110,996 currently!
I'm bouncing between edits and drawing right now. I just finished editing and posing for the first day of content, and finished 3 CGs this past week. I’ll continue to work on art and I’ll stream some of it tomorrow at 5:30PM EST on Discord, so come hang out!
I've sent all postcards for last month (July) out as of early last week, so if yours doesn't arrive within the next week or so, please DM me! August postcards are going out this week and next. I've sent out the first batch and will finish off shipping the rest over the next few days. Thank you for being patient, I know theres been a shift in speed across all fronts, and I appreciate the grace you've all given during this transition for me.
You can see the of a rougher encounter if you’re a Dropout or Alumni!

MERCH
August’s postcard features your favorite vidtokers enjoying their summer at the beach. Check out the low-res preview below.

Remember that the postcard perk is included in the Junior+ tiers at no additional cost, so if you want to get it in your mailbox this month, add an address to your pledge info! International addresses are accepted, and postcards are sent in a discreet envelope!

This month’s set comes with a Blair illustration, a Jace-themed sticker, and a sticker for our favorite up and coming business endeavor, Down N’ Dirty Laundry.

Reminder: the sticker perk is included in the Senior+ tiers at no additional cost. Seniors get 1 random sticker, and Dropouts+ get the full set. No requests. Remember to add your info address if you want them!

Xoxo
PrettyInk

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes