G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
yeah its from there but always its both of them. and if i go 2nd time i just play pinball with jake. there isnt even the choice to bimbofy him again. just, play,, win or lose
I thought this was a choice, but I can adjust it to make it so (but that won't show up in the public release for a while, just the patron releases for now).

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
If you can better explain what specific scene you're looking for, I can help you out.
That's the thing, I don't exactly know if it really exists, I just saw multiple people talking unlocking Ward in this version
As always the content and game is awesome. My only "complaint" and I use that term really loosely is I don't know what I'm missing out on because there are so many paths. A good example of that was unlocking Ward's powers because I had not previously sent Kitty to investigate her.

Anyway, thanks and keep it up!
I always manage to unlock Ward, just don't mindrape her (purple light). Romance is the way to open her abilities. Kitty investigation is not required. I don't use light on her everytime.
But unless they are talking about that one scene you get with professor Ward on Monday when her awakening is greater than "0" (when she says she sees light), then I don't know what they're talking about, but that scene has been out since the last update and is pretty easy to get so so I assumed since multiple people were talking about it that at a certain awakening level Ward becomes unlocked and becomes your apprentice but if that exists in this version then I can't find it.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
That's the thing, I don't exactly know if it really exists, I just saw multiple people talking unlocking Ward in this version

But unless they are talking about that one scene you get with professor Ward on Monday when her awakening is greater than "0" (when she says she sees light), then I don't know what they're talking about, but that scene has been out since the last update and is pretty easy to get so so I assumed since multiple people were talking about it that at a certain awakening level Ward becomes unlocked and becomes your apprentice but if that exists in this version then I can't find it.
Send Kitty to investigate Ward during the week, and Kitty will uncover that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
I feel like this game needs a feature where you can restart back to the begining and keep all of your stats, because if you get to the end of the version you can't do much else other than start all over again, or use a cheat when starting a new game.

Reactions: JayX

asswhopper

Nov 25, 2017
They just need to be pregnant for a week or longer. You can edit the variable for each character to be 7 or higher and it should trigger (make it even higher if you want to be safe). Name's are sofia_preg, jill_preg, lydia_preg, britt_preg (not brittany_preg), and mm_preg (for Mrs. Maywood).
stupid question maybe, where and how you can edit those variables? thx

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I feel like this game needs a feature where you can restart back to the begining and keep all of your stats, because if you get to the end of the version you can't do much else other than start all over again, or use a cheat when starting a new game.
How would you feel about a variant that lets you have everything unlocked? Then you wouldn't need to keep arbitrarily raising your stats.

stupid question maybe, where and how you can edit those variables? thx
You can do it through the console or through sites like

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Send Kitty to investigate Ward during the week, and Kitty will uncover that
If that's what unlocking ward is, that happens automatically, on the second Sunday if you don't send kitty

My apologies to everyone when people were talking about unlocking her after this update I thought that at a certain awakening level she could be awakened, not that they were talking about her potential which has been in the game for quite a while now.

HentaiViewer123

Jan 2, 2018
So I discovered what might(?) be a continuity error.
If you decide to hit the BigBadEvilGuy hideout on Monday August 12. Decided to save Rachel, you will discover that...

If you decide to go with Rachel and Kayla during dinner on Tuesday then dreamsculpt Rachel, you act like it is your first time discovering this fact. I dunno seems like an event oversight since yeah you could definitely visit this event before hitting the BBEG.

Reactions: Dysphorika

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
If you decide to hit the BigBadEvilGuy hideout on Monday August 12. Decided to save Rachel, you will discover that...

If you decide to go with Rachel and Kayla during dinner on Tuesday then dreamsculpt Rachel, you act like it is your first time discovering this fact. I dunno seems like an event oversight since yeah you could definitely visit this event before hitting the BBEG.
I thought I disabled that scene as an option if the player discovered her identity already. You haven't been using mods or anything, have you?

Reactions: HentaiViewer123

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017

Same here.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

Is true, if I destroy Titus and discover Rachel is a demon (not only that, is even niece of da Queen) any interaction with Rachel afterwards, the player acts as if didn't know.

Hakaisha

Feb 3, 2019
How would you feel about a variant that lets you have everything unlocked? Then you wouldn't need to keep arbitrarily raising your stats.
I think his meaning is to keep the other characters stats like love and submittion,that will makes you easier too pick them up in the next beginning. Use a cheat can't do something like that. I think maybe that’s a creative idea,so what do you think? Great game though.

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018

Can confirm. Happened to me too on every playthrough. I only cheated at the start, no mods.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes