Tanelia

Feb 11, 2018
Is it still possible for Hill & Wilson to get pregnant from prostitute clients/Kyle? I've seen people mention it, but it always mentions how Cassandra gave them condoms?

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
It also, all things considered, really doesn't take that long. Summertime Saga just got its first update after nearly two years, and it's all a remake of already existing content. Be happy with what we have lads.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
It also, all things considered, really doesn't take that long. Summertime Saga just got its first update after nearly two years, and it's all a remake of already existing content. Be happy with what we have lads.
Thank you I wanted to say something like but I don't want to come off as a Dick unless its really needed

Reactions: Brovalon

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
For those asking about the next release, it's going to be out on June 16th. It should wrap up the morning/afternoon stuff for Wednesday and then lead into the evening, but there will be a plot event at night that won't be finished yet so it will end before that.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
iirc, Jake can definitely impregnate his mom during the DnD game. He can also definitely impregnate Heather. I don't remember the exact event but I remember the dialogue about how pissed Kyle will be if she lets Jake knock her up. I think it's during one of the pinball game events where you'll meet a couple of the girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HB38 and NadaMucho

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I'd love to have the routes so I can check/add them. In my guide, so far, Jake can get his mom pregnant (reported), MC's mom pregnant (confirmed), Sofia (reported) and Heather (reported). As far as Ms. Chang the only father I have is the MC (variable exists, unconfirmed). For Kyle I only have Mrs Hill (reported) and Heather (confirmed).

Thanks TheBat89 for the DnD game info which I will definitely check out.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Speaking of Jake and pregnancy, what route allows for him to knock up the MC's mom, Emma? I don't think I've ever saw that. Is it on his alpha/chad/bro whatever route? I've never bothered with that content before, always either feminizing him or making him obsessed with his own mother.

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
Ok, I've been looking into my checkpoints and saves looking for the point where Jake can get Sofia pregnant. Without using checkpoints, I think it's incredibly hard. First you need to get her off birth control early on and then later on make her a bimbo and call up Jake. Problem is, as far as I can tell, there's only 1 time you can make Sofia a bimbo and can call Jake for a threesome. I'm also unsure if you need to make her your girlfriend first.

The passage that leads to that event is called "Afternoon063BaseHub1" and you need to pick "Go see Rio and Sofia." That brings you to a passage called "RioSofia063BaseAfternoonStart1". Once there, you need to pick "Cast 'Bimbofy' one of the girls" and Sofia in the next choice. You can then call Jake. I get that event on Sunday, August 11 but since I use the checkpoints, that date could be wrong.

That's the only time you can do it as far I can tell from a quick look at the code that I did a few months ago. Also, I don't think there is any pregnancy talk from Sofia if Jake gets her pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Ok, I've been looking into my checkpoints and saves looking for the point where Jake can get Sofia pregnant. Without using checkpoints, I think it's incredibly hard. First you need to get her off birth control early on and then later on make her a bimbo and call up Jake. Problem is, as far as I can tell, there's only 1 time you can make Sofia a bimbo and can call Jake for a threesome. I'm also unsure if you need to make her your girlfriend first.

The passage that leads to that event is called "Afternoon063BaseHub1" and you need to pick "Go see Rio and Sofia." That brings you to a passage called "RioSofia063BaseAfternoonStart1". Once there, you need to pick "Cast 'Bimbofy' one of the girls" and Sofia in the next choice. You can then call Jake. I get that event on Sunday, August 11 but since I use the checkpoints, that date could be wrong.

That's the only time you can do it as far I can tell from a quick look at the code that I did a few months ago. Also, I don't think there is any pregnancy talk from Sofia if Jake gets her pregnant.
If I'm remembering right, Jake can't get Sofia pregnant. In order to get Sofia off her pills early enough you need to switch out her pills when the mc cums inside her during one of the eat with Sofia brown light scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes