tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
You use a yellow light to follow her to her chambers, choose not to rape her. But this means you miss out on impregnating Brittany in a pink light-fueled orgy, and you might be missing out on making her your girlfriend? I've only every confessed my feelings to Brittany after her pregnancy talk.

Why do I have to choose between not raping a nun and dating my sister!?
Carnal sins my friend. It is either or with them.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Thanks! I've been testing out no corruption runs but I like Kitty too much to give her up lol
Kitty is genuinely one of my favourite girls, there's just something about her! In my big playthrough she was also endlessly helpful, and settled on a form that I like. (Though because of some problems with my phone I can't actually swap between her outfits to see them all at will.)

Besides - until we know what Corruption will do in regards to the ending, corrupt away!

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
Kitty is genuinely one of my favourite girls, there's just something about her! In my big playthrough she was also endlessly helpful, and settled on a form that I like. (Though because of some problems with my phone I can't actually swap between her outfits to see them all at will.)

Besides - until we know what Corruption will do in regards to the ending, corrupt away!
Kitty is definitely one of the top three love interests! In regards to what corruption does... well so far it increases the power of the succubus queen and makes her like you more the higher the value it is. Also it unlocks darker options in certain playthroughs like killing bunny.

Reactions: Brovalon

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
You use a yellow light to follow her to her chambers, choose not to rape her. But this means you miss out on impregnating Brittany in a pink light-fueled orgy, and you might be missing out on making her your girlfriend? I've only every confessed my feelings to Brittany after her pregnancy talk.

Why do I have to choose between not raping a nun and dating my sister!?
There are alternative ways to make her your GF IIRC. Go on the picnic with her and maybe at the sorority party

coyote10k

Jan 24, 2019
Has anyone discovered all the corruption reduction events? I know saving the girl from suicide during the walk with Rio is one but I'm curious if there are any others.
At least one other. If you take Brittany on the Titus hunt you encounter the nuns. Use the invisible spell, follow Mother Superior, but DON'T fuck her and it removes 5 corruption if I recall correctly. Additionally if you are using the checkpoint mod you can set a checkpoint at the first option at the convent and then do the invisible/follow/ leave her alone line to remove corruption, then return to the checkpoint rinse and repeat. When you're done return to the checkpoint and you can still use the pink light route to get Brittany as a lover, or knock up one of the others (Mother Superior or Stacy I think it was), or keep returning to the checkpoint and do all three.

DN

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
There are alternative ways to make her your GF IIRC. Go on the picnic with her and maybe at the sorority party
As far as I recall the only way to make her a 'girlfriend': The picnic is the late stage of that process and the only way to have that particular positive outcome requires at least one skill at level 15 or above. You cant blackmail her with the drugs and cant admit to being the father of the child if you do impregnate her before the picnic. Since it requires such a high level of a skill it is almost impossible with just the 'related' code unless one basically concentrates on one particular skill for the entire play-through.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I hope that we have a scene where we go back to the sorority and they've succumbed to their cum addiction and submit to the MC. That and maybe if you have a certain number of pregnant slaves and property you have a discussion with all of them to explain what the future is going to look like for them.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I wish there was some kinda graph showing the paths you can take, what lights will show up, how to pursue certain girls, etc.
Before anyone says anything, I'm a visuals-coded guy, I can't just be told how to do something I gotta SEE it. For double-checking and referencing.

Reactions: ZeroKing21

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I wish there was some kinda graph showing the paths you can take, what lights will show up, how to pursue certain girls, etc.
Before anyone says anything, I'm a visuals-coded guy, I can't just be told how to do something I gotta SEE it. For double-checking and referencing.
This guy tried to make a visual guide like that a few years ago, but hopefully you can see why he stopped:

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Oh no I FULLY understand why one would abandon it, way too much to keep track of and interlink and shit. But like, I wish it could be a thing you set parameters in, which would be spoilery in a way but if you already know most of what's gonna happen it'd be fine. Like "Last time I made all these girls my slaves, I wonder how I can make them my harem now" or "How do I build my coven optimally" etc. and boom it generates the little path you take, choices to make.

Edit: Oh damn, that kinda graph is pretty much exactly what I like. Might not be getting updated anymore but maybe I'll use it for planning a route in the future(I have a very specific idea of what I wanna do and I need to see if it's possible to enact)

Reactions: Dragoci

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
Oh no I FULLY understand why one would abandon it, way too much to keep track of and interlink and shit. But like, I wish it could be a thing you set parameters in, which would be spoilery in a way but if you already know most of what's gonna happen it'd be fine. Like "Last time I made all these girls my slaves, I wonder how I can make them my harem now" or "How do I build my coven optimally" etc. and boom it generates the little path you take, choices to make.

Edit: Oh damn, that kinda graph is pretty much exactly what I like. Might not be getting updated anymore but maybe I'll use it for planning a route in the future(I have a very specific idea of what I wanna do and I need to see if it's possible to enact)
I think the main problem with trying to graph out all the paths for each girl like (slave, lover, mind control etc.) is that there are multiple ways and options to reach those goals. Heck using Rio as an example... she has soo many different sub quests, paths, possibilities that it basically requires at least a solid 2+ hours to map out each choice/ combo of choices = which result or outcome

Weimanno

Feb 12, 2021
When I invite girls to clean Player kicks jake out and doesnt share. What happens in that scene if jake is in there? Does he join in? and how to get him to stay

Weimanno

Feb 12, 2021
Is there a path where player gets dominated by Jake or kyle or the other guys in the game? Except the orgasm game and kyle's Bad ending

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a path where player gets dominated by Jake or kyle or the other guys in the game? Except the orgasm game and kyle's Bad ending
Alright to cover BOTH questions the cleaning with kicking out Jake will also happen IF you stay in the room. IF you leave there will be depending on if you have someone able to come clean. A line from Jake about Seeing them if you go out shopping with his Mom.
As for Bad Dominated ending currently ONLY Kyle there could beone with Tom NOT sure its possible. But if you sign the Queen contract that kind of counts as a Dominated ending

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes