Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
G28 I found a rather interesting bug, where you rewind time and can do multiple options I haven't tested it well yet so I will write the route I took but it seems to be caused by you casting eternal contract on Kayla at night during the second Monday. I checked and it did not have the same effect on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Route: I was playing with cheats on but incest off, Kayla was not under contract prior to Monday and I didn't spend time with her at lunch/dinner, I interacted with her and Heather with lust on both of them, interacted with Kayla again at night. This caused the game to rewind time as if I interacted with Kayla at lunch/dinner and so it goes back to Ms. Hill is leaving scene this caused a near infinite loop where I could do all evening events on that day. This was not repeatable on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: G28Here

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
G28 I found a rather interesting bug, where you rewind time and can do multiple options I haven't tested it well yet so I will write the route I took but it seems to be caused by you casting eternal contract on Kayla at night during the second Monday. I checked and it did not have the same effect on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Route: I was playing with cheats on but incest off, Kayla was not under contract prior to Monday and I didn't spend time with her at lunch/dinner, I interacted with her and Heather with lust on both of them, interacted with Kayla again at night. This caused the game to rewind time as if I interacted with Kayla at lunch/dinner and so it goes back to Ms. Hill is leaving scene this caused a near infinite loop where I could do all evening events on that day. This was not repeatable on either Tuesday or Wednesday.
I experienced this bug too. Casting eternal contract on Kayla for the first time on Monday night looped me back to the Ms. Hill leaving scene.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018

I experienced this bug too. Casting eternal contract on Kayla for the first time on Monday night looped me back to the Ms. Hill leaving scene.
Basically, that sounds like a time loop. The scene is probably calling back to an earlier hub. When you finish the scene, it is supposed to teleport you back to the correct time/day, but the issue is that the callback was probably missed and it is allowing you to create a time loop. I think I remember this being an issue before. It would seem that it might only have been fixed for the incest route and not for the route where Kayla isn't related.

Edit:
Yep, I just confirmed it. The green light at Kayla's apartment and casting the contract on her is calling back to the earlier green light during the Kayla/Rachel dinner. When the scene finishes, it is supposed to teleport you back to your starting location, but it isn't and it is playing the next scene that comes up. This would be Hill's departure.

Second Edit: I was partially right. Lol
I checked the links and the reason it is sending you back is because G probably grabbed the contract writing scene from the dinner hub, but he forgot to change the ending continue link, so it teleports you back to the Hill leaving passage.
It also doesn't matter if related is on or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cerebrum

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Basically, that sounds like a time loop. The scene is probably calling back to an earlier hub. When you finish the scene, it is supposed to teleport you back to the correct time/day, but the issue is that the callback was probably missed and it is allowing you to create a time loop. I think I remember this being an issue before. It would seem that it might only have been fixed for the incest route and not for the route where Kayla isn't related.

Edit:
Yep, I just confirmed it. The green light at Kayla's apartment and casting the contract on her is calling back to the earlier green light during the Kayla/Rachel dinner. When the scene finishes, it is supposed to teleport you back to your starting location, but it isn't and it is playing the next scene that comes up. This would be Hill's departure.

Second Edit: I was partially right. Lol
I checked the links and the reason it is sending you back is because G probably grabbed the contract writing scene from the dinner hub, but he forgot to change the ending continue link, so it teleports you back to the Hill leaving passage.
It also doesn't matter if related is on or not.
Yeah, honestly I didn't think being related or if you were cheating mattered, I used to just restart the game and check it out myself, however, as the game has gotten bigger it just took so much time to do that. So instead I wanted to let you know the exact path I took to find it.

But in all honesty, that was the best glitch I found so far, it was so fun taking advantage of it, I still wanted to report it as I believe g28 should decide what glitches stay in the game, but that one, felt like a brand new update was released for me, I know that glitch is probably to weird to leave in the game but I would love having the ability to time loop at the expense of some energy.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
alright so I know its probably not going to happen but on the off chance that g28 does want to add time loops, I came up with a story line way to have time loops, honestly it so much fun playing them (ever get down to zero energy when your cheating, because I did playing the time loop, there are so many more paths than I thought; though admitedly I was just grinding the second half of my energy).

After defeating Titus you have a chance to either kill him or spare him, if you kill him then you sacrifice his entire soul for ability to time loop once a day, If you spare him you are allowed to permanently Transform and enslave him/her (lorelei lee?) and can sacrifice a bit of his/her soul exchange that for the ability to time loop once (to be repeated once a day). both options essentially work the same way as you will get a prompt to be allowed to time loop (I'm imagining a scene plays where the MC humiliating Ms. Titus if she was kept alive whenever you activate the loop, maybe Keera can get in on the fun too?)

at a certain point in time you will have one chance to time loop. the loop can not occur during a hunt event so I was thinking midnight looping back to early evening on weekdays (to start the day after you defeat Titus) or early evenings to early morning on weekends (as most weekend hunts are at night). While you will have the time loop you will not be given extra energy so use your energy wisely.

Thoughts?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
alright so I know its probably not going to happen but on the off chance that g28 does want to add time loops, I came up with a story line way to have time loops, honestly it so much fun playing them (ever get down to zero energy when your cheating, because I did playing the time loop, there are so many more paths than I thought; though admitedly I was just grinding the second half of my energy).

After defeating Titus you have a chance to either kill him or spare him, if you kill him then you sacrifice his entire soul for ability to time loop once a day, If you spare him you are allowed to permanently Transform and enslave him/her (lorelei lee?) and can sacrifice a bit of his/her soul exchange that for the ability to time loop once (to be repeated once a day). both options essentially work the same way as you will get a prompt to be allowed to time loop (I'm imagining a scene plays where the MC humiliating Ms. Titus if she was kept alive whenever you activate the loop, maybe Keera can get in on the fun too?)

at a certain point in time you will have one chance to time loop. the loop can not occur during a hunt event so I was thinking midnight looping back to early evening on weekdays (to start the day after you defeat Titus) or early evenings to early morning on weekends (as most weekend hunts are at night). While you will have the time loop you will not be given extra energy so use your energy wisely.

Thoughts?
If anyone wants to make a mod of that, they're welcome to. But I won't be implementing any sort of time loops like that (on purpose, anyway).

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
If anyone wants to make a mod of that, they're welcome to. But I won't be implementing any sort of time loops like that (on purpose, anyway).
Thanks for letting me know, ive tried, but I cant actually mod the game and I don't know why, every time I import it to twine I seem to lose all the ending tags, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I see other people modding it so I do know that its something I'm doing wrong.

Btw the walking with rio scene where she becomes your gf, takes two time slots instead of one if Sophia is already your gf, I know this used to be a problem in the Sunday update before it was fixed, but it seems like that bug came back.

Also minor inconsistency (not worth fixing imo but just wanted you to know in case you thought otherwise) when casting pink on the first Wednesday with Lydia and Jill if you choose to impregnate Lydia but already impregnated her as a bimbo on the first Sunday, the text reads something like that she doesn't mind as she has already come to terms with her pregnancy even though she is not supposed to remember it.

Edit: to be clear that Rio scene is if you were doing it at the evening event, it takes two time slots, on Sunday it works correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: G28Here

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Can you preg Karen or Kayla without the contract? Don't see a way to remove Kayla's birth control
Dunno about Kayla but in one of your library visits, you can cast "free for all" and then there is a blue light to force pregnacy on Karen.

Hakaisha

Feb 3, 2019
There are actually two mods around that allow 'time travel' by having checkpoints to return back to.
One is from Prinplup, with a complete College Daze.html edited with pre-made checkpoints throughout the whole game; he hasn't posted one for the newest public release as of now.
The other one is from Botnet and allows the player to manually set one checkpoint a time the player can revert to, this mod also includes showing the stat changes of the various decisions and works with all game versions.
So this mod’s time travel keeps the stats or just jump to the checkpoint that your last save?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So, only bug time loops, got it.

Joking aside, I wanted to ask you something. Are the public releases back to one in game day, or are you going to release Thursday and Friday together?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
So, only bug time loops, got it.

Joking aside, I wanted to ask you something. Are the public releases back to one in game day, or are you going to release Thursday and Friday together?
It was originally going to be Thursday and Friday together, but Thursday's taking a while to finish so it'll just be released by itself when it's done.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Dose anyone know how to save/rescue Zahra?
You need to pay attention to the hints provided, like "somewhere with a name in the sign" or "somewhere south-east in the city", then choose the name that fits. Then pick saving her instead of letting her get shot.

Nov 24, 2020
Can you preg Karen or Kayla without the contract? Don't see a way to remove Kayla's birth control
You can get both preg without the contract. Karen can happen 2 ways. The 1st is a blue light and the 2nd is cum addiction. If you use cum addiction, you have to cum inside her, then she'll stop taking birth control. For Kayla, eat dinner with her and Rachel. Kayla will then invite you back to her place. Use a purple light on her when she's on the phone. When you're done having sex with her, she'll still be under the spell of the light and you can tell her to stop taking birth control.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I'm kind of trying to figure out all the people that we know can use lights in this game so im making a list, can someone let me know if I missed anyone (obviously spoilers ahead)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: someone messaged me showed me I was wrong about two people so I crossed them off the list

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes