Nov 24, 2020
Thanks that was what I was asking, but would need what conditions are for those outcomes.
For Zahra to die, you just let Fuller shoot her after you find her during the hunt. She'll stay with the other demons, if you free the demons after the Titus fight. I think she leaves town if you enslave or kill the demons after the Titus fight. I believe they are the same outcomes even if you don't find Zahra during the hunt too.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
For Zahra to die, you just let Fuller shoot her after you find her during the hunt. She'll stay with the other demons, if you free the demons after the Titus fight. I think she leaves town if you enslave or kill the demons after the Titus fight. I believe they are the same outcomes even if you don't find Zahra during the hunt too.
Thanks so much

Reactions: Dazed&confused

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
If this is true I'm going to have to go back through the entire game again just to change that choice! Aaaaa. Not like replaying the whole thing again is a bad thing, but I just did it! I need to regain my fluids!

Reactions: Dazed&confused

anon1580

Oct 6, 2020
I need to ask a question. There was a path where you could take over Brittany's nightmare. I cannot find that option. How do you find that option

Nov 24, 2020
I need to ask a question. There was a path where you could take over Brittany's nightmare. I cannot find that option. How do you find that option
You use a orange light on her. I don't remember when tho, at dinner during the weekend or during the 2nd week maybe. It's been awhile and there's a lot to remember lol.

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
So I'm just wondering when will we get to play a new warehouse scene, like either after enslaving or freeing the demons, and also when can we go hunting for Zahra?

Reactions: Dysphorika

Raven112

Sep 25, 2017
welp python does not want to install on my computer, so i guess i got to wait until pirnplup updates his mod. Are they still doing that

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
How do you get invited to Join the witch coven? I triggered it once before but I forgot how to do it again. What do I have to do?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
How do you get invited to Join the witch coven? I triggered it once before but I forgot how to do it again. What do I have to do?
The only way I know is when you hunt for Titus in the combat between Barberry and Keera, charge on it or use the blue light and fail.
Dunno if there is more.

Reactions: Brovalon
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes