DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
You can also just use the in-game cheat function, unless I'm missing something extra that you're doing here.
Don't know, never noticed the cheat function. Also, I wouldn't do any of this till you've played through a few times. Otherwise your missing the whole fun of the game, the fun of discovering all the different paths.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Don't know, never noticed the cheat function. Also, I wouldn't do any of this till you've played through a few times. Otherwise your missing the whole fun of the game, the fun of discovering all the different paths.
Cheat function needs to be triggered by inputting one of several codes. See OP for details.

Reactions: DarkLoki

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
For Zahra to die, you just let Fuller shoot her after you find her during the hunt. She'll stay with the other demons, if you free the demons after the Titus fight. I think she leaves town if you enslave or kill the demons after the Titus fight. I believe they are the same outcomes even if you don't find Zahra during the hunt too.
If this is true I'm going to have to go back through the entire game again just to change that choice! Aaaaa. Not like replaying the whole thing again is a bad thing, but I just did it! I need to regain my fluids!
If you fail to find Zahra when you are hunting for her, she will end up at Titus' hideout.
When you enslave the demons, kill them, or free them, that also applies to her.

If you managed to find her, and Fuller doesn't kill her, she ends up in Rio's room.
When you enslave or kill the demons, she leaves for town.
If you have access to the Patreon, there is a roadmap. In the roadmap post under SATURDAY + SUNDAY, there is an upcoming possibility of going to look for Zahra.

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
If you fail to find Zahra when you are hunting for her, she will end up at Titus' hideout.
When you enslave the demons, kill them, or free them, that also applies to her.

If you managed to find her, and Fuller doesn't kill her, she ends up in Rio's room.
When you enslave or kill the demons, she leaves for town.
If you have access to the Patreon, there is a roadmap. In the roadmap post under SATURDAY + SUNDAY, there is an upcoming possibility of going to look for Zahra.
Sorry for the late reply, but yes - just yesterday I completed my playthrough this version and got her to stick around. Did a lot more of the reading this time, which kinda helped, and was more thorough with my checkpoints. Honestly it's amazing how, even after trying to see it all, I'm sure I've missed loads.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Speaking of Mrs. Maywood, would you be interested in making a secondary walkthrough that doesn't ignore her ? ;)
Interactions with her after the first day dont result in extra stats or ways to permenatly enslave, contract, or blankmail her and I dont expect G28 to add that option in before the weekend update (which would be out sometime between July and November based on my calculations), the only way I think she would not be as neglected right now, is if I did a walkthrough for a cheat route, but I honestly dont know how many people would want that as they can do anything if they are cheating anyways.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Interactions with her after the first day dont result in extra stats or ways to permenatly enslave, contract, or blankmail her and I dont expect G28 to add that option in before the weekend update (which would be out sometime between July and November based on my calculations), the only way I think she would not be as neglected right now, is if I did a walkthrough for a cheat route, but I honestly dont know how many people would want that as they can do anything if they are cheating anyways.
Yes, I understand your walkthrough is "status" based and it's great, thanks again for making it ! Being a Mrs. Maywood fan, I was thinking maybe about an other walkthrough with as much content not present in your walkthrough as possible (I'm pretty sure there is enough content in the game to make 2 complete walkthroughs with very different content).

Last edited:
Reactions: Cerebrum

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Yes, I understand your walkthrough is "status" based and it's great, thanks again for making it ! Being a Mrs. Maywood fan, I was thinking maybe about an other walkthrough with as much content not present in your walkthrough as possible (I'm pretty sure there is enough content in the game to make 2 complete walkthroughs with very different content).
Yeah, but that's what Marcato's guide is for, mine is for which options are best for a single playthrough to get the most stats/slaves and his is for which options are best for relationship bonuses for each character

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-087c-g28.41722/post-4215101

I'm also a fan of Mrs. Maywood too, she is the main reason I play both related and unrelated as I don't want her to be the MC's mother.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Error: macro <<emma_alt>> does not exist<<emma_alt>>

Unfortunately, you're still too weak to properly wield a light of this magnitude. On the bright side, Mrs. Maywood doesn't seem to notice that your attention's split. She continues the conversation as normal, until you've fully recovered and are able to resume talking as well.

just an fyi.
I also glanced through a few posts but didn't notice any errors. But I'm on my 2nd time playing, still really enjoying it, and don't want to see any spoilers.... lol

cheers

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
how many days for the new update to drop? i can hardly wait! HYPE

ps could a kind person point me towards the walkthrough for each girl? when i use search the results are in no particular order. i really need to learn how to use it oof

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Error: the passage "Midnight087EveningStart1" does not exist

Well crap, I can't go any further no matter what options I choose it just takes me back to my room then this error.....

Cheers

Oh, hang on. Just saw the post abt the patch.........................patch worked..............

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I reached the end of the build and can say I enjoyed it very much. Wish I could keep playing as I tend to wander around somewhat aimlessly rather than laser focus on the storyline.
Great writing.

Reactions: Dysphorika

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Does the latest updates have less images? I'm not sure but I feel like the more I played, the more there are just pages with only words with no video clips or static images. I'm at Early evening Aug 12 currently.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes