Larsung

May 29, 2018
Wll my game crashes at 13 August Midnight and i cant go on any solutions to ths problem ?

Error: the passage "Midnight087EveningStart1" does not exist

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I appear to be having trouble getting to Wednesday August 14th. I'm using the checkpoint mod and suspect that's fucked things up, so regardless of what I choose on the night of the 13th I can never get to the morning. Kinda annoying since I believe I've made it once before on a previous run-through, and on this one I am just waiting for the pregnancy conversations to trigger.

Anyways, great game, hopefully the next update let's it work! :3

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
To answer all the questions about the next release date, I can now say that the next public release will be on April 24th. It will only cover 'Thursday', but it's already 200mb (the previous folder covering 'Tuesday' and 'Wednesday' was 250mb combined).
In ten days? Good to know.

Wow, Thursday must be filled with things to do. Or is most of the size pictures?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I know a complete walkthrough isn't possible right now but does anyone have one for Ms. Hill? Cherie is one of my favs but I'm having a hard time trying to wrap my head around how to navigate this game to get where I want with any of them. So many variables to keep track of.

Reactions: Dysphorika

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
I know a complete walkthrough isn't possible right now but does anyone have one for Ms. Hill? Cherie is one of my favs but I'm having a hard time trying to wrap my head around how to navigate this game to get where I want with any of them. So many variables to keep track of.
interact with jake. other than that
Ms Hill:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
When will the new update version of college daze be ready to play, cause it's has been quite some time already, since anything been playable on here!

D

Deleted member 3615220

Hello! Ryderisle here, I am not requesting anything, but I was wondering if you were planning on continuing the Succubus contract story line at all?

BattleHeart

Mar 11, 2020
I think a harem tag is in order now that you have Monica, Rio and Sofia knowing about each other and still accepting it. Sorry I'm a bit late to the party but now that the game is getting a new update I think it's high time to do that and give the lads something to *cough* Work *cough* for. plus having the tag will make it visible to those players as well who go for harem exclusively. But hey if you don't want to do that forget this message, it's one exceptional game and not having a couple tags wouldn't take away it's shine.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes