StarryEyedSurprise

Feb 16, 2018
Not trying to make things worse by bringing this up, but outside of patreon is there another support method available right now? I don't use patreon for personal reasons I'd rather not get into.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Dang.. This really is one of the best thing on F95 for me, I actually tried to top up my paypal just so I could support this game, but the "administration" fee here is too much for me since the local bank is not supported.
Oh well beggars can't choose, Hope you feel better soon G. :coffee:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Is there a way to get the new update?
Pay a dollar.

I don't know what G28 wrote that had to be deleted. He seems like a cool guy and his game is top notch. People here complained, myself included, about having to wait for free entertainment and we may have finally pushed him too far. I'm told that any hobby can become work before too long and that's probably what happened.

It's a buck a month, anyone that can afford a computer and internet access can pay a dollar. I should have joined long ago.

The update is pretty cool.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Pay a dollar.

I don't know what G28 wrote that had to be deleted. He seems like a cool guy and his game is top notch. People here complained, myself included, about having to wait for free entertainment and we may have finally pushed him too far. I'm told that any hobby can become work before too long and that's probably what happened.

It's a buck a month, anyone that can afford a computer and internet access can pay a dollar. I should have joined long ago.

The update is pretty cool.
Yeah, you are right about the complaining, but wrong about the dollar.

People should be more patient and understanding, but alas idiocy shines on the internet.

I can't pledge, because:
-My country's coin is not the dollar
-We are going through a terrible economical crisis, and prices go up in a month what they do in a year or two in our neighbors,
-Unemployment is high, especially with the covid crisis, so I don't have a job.
-My laptop broke, so I can only play the online version on my phone

I understand your point of view, and I'm not saying that G28's decision to not make the update public is wrong.

Just that it only leaves me with one option: wait years until my situation improves. That's my luck, that's my life, and no one in this conversation or forum is guilty of that.

Radditz

Mar 8, 2018
Paying for the game is a great thing that should be encouraged. Whining for updates and undermining the payment system that allows creators to create content is a bad thing.
Just like promoting his game on this site. You think he would have so many patrons if the game wasn't on this site? Personally i dont think so. Its a mutual thing. Some people wont pay. They can't or won't. I understand both sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrynn13 and G0ldBot

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Just like promoting his game on this site. You think he would have som many patrons if the game wasn't on this site? Personally i dont think so. Its a mutual thing. Some people wont pay. They can't or won't. I understand both sides.
It's not that some people refused to pay. Some were being unreasonable and aggressive about waiting for the update yesterday.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
It's not that some people refused to pay. Some were being unreasonable and aggressive about waiting for the update yesterday.
You will always have unreasonable people anywhere, While there are games on here like this one i would back if i had the means to (i refuse to use paypal and creditcards are not really a thing where i live) you can't expect people to just be quiet when you give them a date for a update and then nothing happens.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
While I don't support the game monetarily (not for being douche but due finances btw), I would much rather prefer a solid release than pressuring the dev for it. Be it now or one month after I don't care. A solid game with a comunicative dev will always have my support.

I don't agree on how he did it (at least according to some answers on this thread), but I understand his reasoning. Yes it is a piracy forum but there are ways to ask for updates or request for news without being douche to the dev. Games with quality still request a decent amount of personal time and work. I'm pretty vocal about games milking the patrons without any info (looking at you Milfy City), but this doesn't seem the case at all.

Anyway, looking forward to try the next release when it comes out. Just tried out the last release, but was definitely fun to play. If I patron or not in the future depends on many factors, including the health of my wallet.

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
I'm confuse did something bad happen if so I hope not, cause I've been patiently waiting for the new update version of college daze for awhile now, which by the way love it so far, and plus I've been Itchy to find out what suppose to happen next going forward in the game/story, but anyway still hoping the game will still get release on here later though!!

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I'm confuse did something bad happen if so I hope not, cause I've been patiently waiting for the new update version of college daze for awhile now, which by the way love it so far, and plus I've been Itchy to find out what suppose to happen next going forward in the game/story, but anyway still hoping the game will still get release on here later though!!
Yep, the bad dialog was removed by mod. Cutting out the start and middle of it all to the now, it lead to G28 being issued an infraction point here and last I heard is now unable to upload the new release.

IMO, there are multiple reasons why CD has become a favorite in our community. Part of it is because G28 makes the effort to refine and fine-tune each release. That takes time.

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
Yep, the bad dialog was removed by mod. Cutting out the start and middle of it all to the now, it lead to G28 being issued an infraction point here and last I heard is now unable to upload the new release.

IMO, there are multiple reasons why CD has become a favorite in our community. Part of it is because G28 makes the effort to refine and fine-tune each release. That takes time.
Ahh I see, that make a lot of sense now. So there still a high possibly it is still going to be released on here on a later date once the problem is all pretty much taken care of, I hope so cause I still wanna play it, oh and by the I have a question, what dose imo mean, thank.

• Angry
Reactions: Dysphorika

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Ahh I see, that make a lot of sense now. So there still a high possibly it is still going to be released on here on a later date once the problem is all pretty much taken care of, I hope so cause I still wanna play it, oh and by the I have a question, what dose imo mean, thank.
IMO = In my opinion

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
I believe at least for now there will be no more public releases. Who knows what the future will bring but I wouldn't hold my breath.

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-087c-g28.41722/page-132#post-5632238

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Wow, I pop in today because I'm used to G28's style, (he is kind of like blizzard, the release date is more of a suggestion but the content will be awesome) and I come to this. WOW.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
I believe at least for now there will be no more public releases. Who knows what the future will bring but I wouldn't hold my breath.

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-087c-g28.41722/page-132#post-5632238

Ok for those out of the loop, I was there throughout the whole discourse. I'm not going to say all the he said she said bullshit. But in terms of the games future releases here, the dev did say that that they still planned on having some public releases just most likely not as frequent.

They also said that the update was and is ready for release and they would have released it here but they weren't allowed to because they needed someone else permission or something, don't quote me on that but it was along those lines.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes