vitamin433

May 11, 2018
So I just signed up on patron but now I'm wondering if I will still be able to get my hands on the modded version?? this is my favorite html game and its great that the cheats are built in but the time warp feature is amazing.
That mod is not the work of g28, just so you know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rask o' Treve

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
How does this differ from SugarCube.Engine.play("Dorm043Night1")?
I just found state.display before I found Engine.play . My guess is that it may have different meaning with regards to the history functionality but I'm not knowledgeable enough in Sugarcube to know.

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
Wow, that was it, cause that was really short, where the rest of the content, like exploring the undergrounds bunker with Suzie and other stuff that was put in the game?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Wow, that was it, cause that was really short, where the rest of the content, like exploring the undergrounds bunker with Suzie and other stuff that was put in the game?
On the contrary, there is a lot of content added with this version compared to the last public one.
Triggering those scenes requires certain prerequisite actions during previous scenes - for the bunker exploration I think one of them is using the green light on Suzie during class earlier instead of her mom or Jill. Not sure about this, I'm cheating the living heck out of the game which nicely breaks almost all exclusivity paths...
The bunker scene only triggers if she is inclined to help you, so if you missed the required earlier scene(s) no bunker for you!

kenmills

Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone know how you get stacey and brittney to come over. they send me a message but my character always decides against it?

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hi guys,

Just checking, if the game is expected to end on Date: Thursday, August 15 ?

I cant seem to get past this date. :(

Just comes up with errors.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
kenmills is it apart of newer content or is it the scene where they come over and brittney passes out and you fuck stacey (thats what happens when I do it)

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
if i wanted to manually edit specif stats how would i do that ergo like if i want to make dad sub right off the bat i see the mod has as dd_sub +=3 at start is there a way to edit stats like that as i go along

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
if i wanted to manually edit specif stats how would i do that ergo like if i want to make dad sub right off the bat i see the mod has as dd_sub +=3 at start is there a way to edit stats like that as i go along
Open the console with F12 then type SugarCube.State.variables.variablename=bla
You'll get predictions and can tab complete, strings need to be quoted, array elements (not sure there are any in this) can be accessed with .variablename[number].anothervariablename=bla
Variables aren't updated by SugarCube until you click a link to load another page, any page at all (eg. opening and closing the phone, with its exit button, would work), pressing the back button to the page you made the change on would undo the change as well.

Nov 24, 2020
You gotta set up the bunker scene in previous days, prior to Thursday to get access to the bunker. Use a green light on Suzie in Prof B class, pay her to spy on her mom then have sex with her ( if you want too). Then the next time you have class with her, talk to her. She'll tell you what she's found and agree to let her come with you. Then on Thursday go to the cheerleader practice in the evening and talk to Suzie to start the bunker scenes.

Reactions: Nevrius

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Open the console with F12 then type SugarCube.State.variables.variablename=bla
You'll get predictions and can tab complete, strings need to be quoted, array elements (not sure there are any in this) can be accessed with .variablename[number].anothervariablename=bla
Variables aren't updated by SugarCube until you click a link to load another page, any page at all (eg. opening and closing the phone, with its exit button, would work), pressing the back button to the page you made the change on would undo the change as well.
but exactly wher do i type console isnt working pops up spam error

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
You press F12 click on the tab labeled Console and type in the box, I don't know what else to tell you. If you can't work it out google "how to open the console in <browser>".
got had to type allow pasting to work thanks

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
How do you get your mom to come to the school?? It says she has to be there to present your contract??

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
How do you get your mom to come to the school?? It says she has to be there to present your contract??
I guess you go to her or its for a later update. I am going back and trying all alt paths to build a walkthrought for later playthroughs

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
PW is "suzie" All lower case, no quotes.

I got mom to come to the school by casting Cum Addiction on your mom over the phone before the sorority party.

Reactions: Lord_everhard

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
havent figured oiut how to get to bunker yet but does anyone know how i take care of birth control thing

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
The new content was unexpected because I thought it was just all bunker stuff. The new belly stuff is great and makes me wonder where this stuff is going for content.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes