themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I think a harem tag is in order now that you have Monica, Rio and Sofia knowing about each other and still accepting it. Sorry I'm a bit late to the party but now that the game is getting a new update I think it's high time to do that and give the lads something to *cough* Work *cough* for. plus having the tag will make it visible to those players as well who go for harem exclusively. But hey if you don't want to do that forget this message, it's one exceptional game and not having a couple tags wouldn't take away it's shine.
That and the slave milf house the MC is building with purple lights. I hope G28 lets us add to that house in the next updates.

May 27, 2017
Are eternal contracts and mental manipulation slavery considered opposites? Im trying to get everyone to be in an obedient harem but does everyone have the metal manipulation slavery option or is enteral contract used for those who dont?

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I'm fiending bad, man. just tell me it's being pirated released here today, give me something.

Last edited:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
the game is not pirated, the development that provides the public version of the game we just have to wait for it to release this version
It's not pirated (never been) it's the own dev who share with us the public version.
I knew the dev was active on here and seemed cool with this site sharing the game, for some reason it didn't click that this wasn't being pirated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I knew the dev was active on here and seemed cool with this site sharing the game, for some reason it didn't click that this wasn't being pirated.
I think the reason it's not pirated is even though everyone loves this game, it never feels right to ask for a backer build because you know it's only going to be 2-3 interactions for 1 time slot of the day. Waiting for a full in-game day always has a certain satisfaction to it, while backers thankfully sort out all the bugs.

I'm not a backer so I can't speak for them, but I don't think I'd like playing the game every time the backer build was updated just to see the new interactions of the day, considering on average it looks like the backer build get updated ~2 times a week.

EDIT: This wasn't written thoughtfully enough, I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Batspekas

Jul 31, 2017
Hey G28Here, If you are still here do you mind fixing one tiny little grammatical mistake?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again its a minor thing. Love the game so far and can't wait for the update!!!

• Haha
Reactions: G28Here

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Public releases are all public posts on patreon.

Yes, you have found a public post on Patreon. And yes, I could still update the post there. I could probably even update the post here as well. Will I? No.

If someone thinks that my language is rude in a thread, there's no doubt that my language is rude in the game as well. After all, it's impossible to play College Daze without having at least *some* bad thoughts towards Professor Stein, Robert, Kyle, or Jake.

I've always loved and supported F95, but if the mods feel that my language is too coarse and unsanitary for them, then I don't want to risk a further infraction by posting something that might go against their morals.

Now, I could post something public on Patreon, abandoning F95 altogether. And perhaps if someone else suggested it before you, I would've done that. There have been a few people here that I would've singled out, but I don't want you to get reported as well. Just know that if I liked one of your posts, I absolutely appreciate what you said in the thread, even if it no longer exists.

Gmachine3825

Jan 25, 2018
Says I need to back to see it and I don’t have a credit card rn. Otherwise I’d be in at the 10 level (edited) anyway its all good. I shall return to my cryopod and wait like a good boy

Reactions: G28Here

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
The silence is deafening.
Disappointed about there not being an update, but G28, you do what you want to do.

Your game is my favourite HTML game on f95. I am unfortunately not a backer since I was laid off from my last job cuz of COVID, and am now in school full-time too. I support you nevertheless, and I am sure most people here do too.

You can release today, tomorrow, we can wait. We have waited a month or two now, and we can wait longer if needed.

I do hope that this is not the end, as you do great work.

Anyways, stay safe, good luck, and keep working on it.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes