Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
One your using my out of date walkthrough from two updates ago, my most recent one is below.

And two you are supposed to fail that check at which point you should have the option to go out with the hills instead. I'm not sure where you went wrong but you either picked up an extra purple dancing light or you are cheating in which case you would pass the check instead of failing it and couldn't go back.
Thanks for that! I will see if I'd have to restart or just rewind a bit of possible. And yes, I am using cheatrelated. What is the difference between it and phonerelated, other than stats?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I know the answer is probably no but has Anyone found a way to join the Coven earlier than inferring in the fight with keera and barberry?

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, I think talking to Kyle and pretending gets you to the library earlier and meeting Chang, but that's all I can think of too.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok why are peeps calling it a bradberry fight ive never seen it. for me you find zehara roaming city then next night you find racheal captured. where you can watch her get shaged buy the men if you dont stop em. bradberry doesnt fight anyone

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yeah i get that scene all the time never had a bradberry fight before though its where you run into the three demons and they teleport you to gift shop

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Just follow Cerebrum's guide. I think it's day 9 or 10. I think the idea is to face the baddy early.
i actually did but my game got messed upround day this part then nothing was right

Call someone – (call everyone in any order you want) – Kayla – force – red (then immediately click the check phone icon in the top left corner, then click exit at the bottom) – offer stacy (Pro tip: you can click get stacy out, and see the hint then got back and pick offer stacy, the tip will be correct for your own version) – (you can save and load if you want to get it right. If you get it right, Stop him from shooting) – Ward – other rewards – Accept gift (this gives the best relationship bonus but its minor so you can decline if you want)

For some reason after calling everying it started mixing stuff with day 10 and 11

likle i innvted all the women to my house alone with kayla and kren and removed kays birth control the sex season with all 7 woman was awsomew though and even though guide says bradery fight only option i had was racheal so

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
I know the answer is probably no but has Anyone found a way to join the Coven earlier than inferring in the fight with keera and barberry?
I don't think there is, no. The closest thing I can think of is pretending that you're part of it when talking to Kyle, but that's it.
Yes there is. You dont have to fight titus immidiately. If you have good relation with jill(3 confidence(the 1st one)) she will speak about you to barbery and on wednesday she will invite you to the library

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i dont suppose anyone know the scene code for it do they

believe it or not im trying to find a save or code where you improve relationship with Jill as well

and i cant see to trigger any conversation with ward to block birth control barabey keeps cock blocking me

im also trying the scene where you meet the old random woman intown instead of using britney lol

Nov 24, 2020
You don't really join the coven until you have the ritual scene in the library on Tuesday or Wednesday. You can pretend to in the coven during the first week tho. Either through talking to Kyle and getting some info from him and going to the library and talking to Chang or during one of Barberry classes, after class you tell her you're in the coven and working with Kyle.

Nov 24, 2020
i dont suppose anyone know the scene code for it do they

believe it or not im trying to find a save or code where you improve relationship with Jill as well

and i cant see to trigger any conversation with ward to block birth control barabey keeps cock blocking me

im also trying the scene where you meet the old random woman intown instead of using britney lol
If you're not getting the Ward scene where you can use a blue light on Ward to get around her birth control. You either used cum addiction in Ward class on Monday or your stats aren't good enough with Ward to trigger it.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
is there a way to get the mom into the party? I heard you can do it by making her call but so far it only appears as "major lust" for me

Reactions: WindySakura
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes