AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
two ways one you can f12

Library087BarberryEveningStart1 which will take you to start of the event where if you have enough of relationship with karen can have sex with her but barberry is still considered coven mistress.

second way is the proper way

on day two have asked kyle about demon dude alkatraz or whatever

talk with mrs chang help her out and stuff

theres a class while monicas still missing where you cant use any light and just pay attention to class. bradberry will confront you you have to bluff say your part of the coven.

bluff say part of coven

((theres a bunch of quest related stuff you gotta do dont rember it all))

but if you know enough about the coven from your invesigation on weds day bradberry will pull you aside and say you need to talk

howeverr i should point out if you join the conven almost all bradberry scenes at moment have her in charge or to put another way joining the coven would be doing the same as accepting the succubus contract.

if im not the big man in charge dont like like it but if fem dom is your thing go ahead.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
two ways one you can f12

Library087BarberryEveningStart1 which will take you to start of the event where if you have enough of relationship with karen can have sex with her but barberry is still considered coven mistress.

second way is the proper way

on day two have asked kyle about demon dude alkatraz or whatever

talk with mrs chang help her out and stuff

theres a class while monicas still missing where you cant use any light and just pay attention to class. bradberry will confront you you have to bluff say your part of the coven.

bluff say part of coven

((theres a bunch of quest related stuff you gotta do dont rember it all))

but if you know enough about the coven from your invesigation on weds day bradberry will pull you aside and say you need to talk

howeverr i should point out if you join the conven almost all bradberry scenes at moment have her in charge or to put another way joining the coven would be doing the same as accepting the succubus contract.

if im not the big man in charge dont like like it but if fem dom is your thing go ahead.
I mean, how do I get the other 2 events going for Thursday?

Reactions: Dysphorika

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
well party sority thing happens automatically not matter what

either lexy bradberry or britney will invite you.

but the bunker thing like people have said numerous times that's a Suzie thing.

you have to show her what happened to Monica

on the schoolday greed option option pay for her time ask her to spy before fucking her

then on another day shell tell you she grabber her moms card. agree u need to investigate

then on thursday see her and it will trigger the bunker

Hakaisha

Feb 3, 2019
well party sority thing happens automatically not matter what

either lexy bradberry or britney will invite you.

but the bunker thing like people have said numerous times that's a Suzie thing.

you have to show her what happened to Monica

on the schoolday greed option option pay for her time ask her to spy before fucking her

then on another day shell tell you she grabber her moms card. agree u need to investigate

then on thursday see her and it will trigger the bunker
In fact, you don't need to do so much.You only need to use green light for Suzie in history class, ask her about what Monica happen that night.
I've tried it many times before, and this is all you need. You don't need to attend the coven. Of course, ask her to spy her mother can achieve the same effect.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
In fact, you don't need to do so much.You only need to use green light for Suzie in history class, ask her about what Monica happen that night.
I've tried it many times before, and this is all you need. You don't need to attend the coven. Of course, ask her to spy her mother can achieve the same effect.
How about the 3-4 video thing? The way I understand it is that you need to do specific things to trigger ALL of the content.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
How about the 3-4 video thing? The way I understand it is that you need to do specific things to trigger ALL of the content.
When you're in the bunker with Suzie, you can gather clues that indicate what the password is. There's four possible videos to unlock, every time you get the password wrong, one of the videos disappears. You always get at least one video unlocked (and the order they disappear in is always the same). If you possess Suzie, you automatically get all four clues.

Nov 24, 2020
I mean, how do I get the other 2 events going for Thursday?
You're not doing the bunker and sorority party both on Thursday. You do the bunker on Wednesday and the sorority party on Thursday. You get the bunker going by using greed on Suzie Monday. Pay her to spy on her Mom and have sex with her. Then Wednesday after class, check in with her and agree to let her come with. Later that day go to the cheerleader practice and possess Suzie or do what guest1492 said. For the sorority party you can get a invite from Lexi, Brittany, Jill and if you joined the coven Barberry.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
When you're in the bunker with Suzie, you can gather clues that indicate what the password is. There's four possible videos to unlock, every time you get the password wrong, one of the videos disappears. You always get at least one video unlocked (and the order they disappear in is always the same). If you possess Suzie, you automatically get all four clues.
last time i played i only got three i was missing the well spring no idea what im missing for that though

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Updated Image Pack Links and redid Monica's pack to Blonde version:
  1. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Mrs. Maywood - Ava Addams
Thanks, dawg! Not sure if I can request this but is there alternative art for Jill? Aside from Mrs. Wilson, she's the only other one I'd like to replace. Maybe alt art for Wilson? Where do people get those from?

Also, shame on those who want to replace Mrs. Maywood! I see why ppl like Ava Addams, so do I, but they are equally hot!

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
New to this game. Is it normal the game ends on August 15 or did I miss something to be in a sandbox mode?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
New to this game. Is it normal the game ends on August 15 or did I miss something to be in a sandbox mode?
normal pantheon version only has up to friday morn atm but games only supoosed to last like 2 weeks then get bounch of endings based on what u did.

its very much like a spell for all

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
normal pantheon version only has up to friday morn atm but games only supoosed to last like 2 weeks then get bounch of endings based on what u did.

its very much like a spell for all
You mean Patreon not Pantheon. Pantheon is a League of Legends character.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
Thanks, dawg! Not sure if I can request this but is there alternative art for Jill? Aside from Mrs. Wilson, she's the only other one I'd like to replace. Maybe alt art for Wilson? Where do people get those from?

Also, shame on those who want to replace Mrs. Maywood! I see why ppl like Ava Addams, so do I, but they are equally hot!
Maybe replace Mrs. Wilson with Kendra Lust or Nina Elle?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes