AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
well party sority thing happens automatically not matter what

either lexy bradberry or britney will invite you.

but the bunker thing like people have said numerous times that's a Suzie thing.

you have to show her what happened to Monica

on the schoolday greed option option pay for her time ask her to spy before fucking her

then on another day shell tell you she grabber her moms card. agree u need to investigate

then on thursday see her and it will trigger the bunker

Hakaisha

Feb 3, 2019
well party sority thing happens automatically not matter what

either lexy bradberry or britney will invite you.

but the bunker thing like people have said numerous times that's a Suzie thing.

you have to show her what happened to Monica

on the schoolday greed option option pay for her time ask her to spy before fucking her

then on another day shell tell you she grabber her moms card. agree u need to investigate

then on thursday see her and it will trigger the bunker
In fact, you don't need to do so much.You only need to use green light for Suzie in history class, ask her about what Monica happen that night.
I've tried it many times before, and this is all you need. You don't need to attend the coven. Of course, ask her to spy her mother can achieve the same effect.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
In fact, you don't need to do so much.You only need to use green light for Suzie in history class, ask her about what Monica happen that night.
I've tried it many times before, and this is all you need. You don't need to attend the coven. Of course, ask her to spy her mother can achieve the same effect.
How about the 3-4 video thing? The way I understand it is that you need to do specific things to trigger ALL of the content.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
How about the 3-4 video thing? The way I understand it is that you need to do specific things to trigger ALL of the content.
When you're in the bunker with Suzie, you can gather clues that indicate what the password is. There's four possible videos to unlock, every time you get the password wrong, one of the videos disappears. You always get at least one video unlocked (and the order they disappear in is always the same). If you possess Suzie, you automatically get all four clues.

Nov 24, 2020
I mean, how do I get the other 2 events going for Thursday?
You're not doing the bunker and sorority party both on Thursday. You do the bunker on Wednesday and the sorority party on Thursday. You get the bunker going by using greed on Suzie Monday. Pay her to spy on her Mom and have sex with her. Then Wednesday after class, check in with her and agree to let her come with. Later that day go to the cheerleader practice and possess Suzie or do what guest1492 said. For the sorority party you can get a invite from Lexi, Brittany, Jill and if you joined the coven Barberry.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
When you're in the bunker with Suzie, you can gather clues that indicate what the password is. There's four possible videos to unlock, every time you get the password wrong, one of the videos disappears. You always get at least one video unlocked (and the order they disappear in is always the same). If you possess Suzie, you automatically get all four clues.
last time i played i only got three i was missing the well spring no idea what im missing for that though

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Updated Image Pack Links and redid Monica's pack to Blonde version:
  1. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Mrs. Maywood - Ava Addams
Thanks, dawg! Not sure if I can request this but is there alternative art for Jill? Aside from Mrs. Wilson, she's the only other one I'd like to replace. Maybe alt art for Wilson? Where do people get those from?

Also, shame on those who want to replace Mrs. Maywood! I see why ppl like Ava Addams, so do I, but they are equally hot!

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
New to this game. Is it normal the game ends on August 15 or did I miss something to be in a sandbox mode?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
New to this game. Is it normal the game ends on August 15 or did I miss something to be in a sandbox mode?
normal pantheon version only has up to friday morn atm but games only supoosed to last like 2 weeks then get bounch of endings based on what u did.

its very much like a spell for all

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
normal pantheon version only has up to friday morn atm but games only supoosed to last like 2 weeks then get bounch of endings based on what u did.

its very much like a spell for all
You mean Patreon not Pantheon. Pantheon is a League of Legends character.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
Thanks, dawg! Not sure if I can request this but is there alternative art for Jill? Aside from Mrs. Wilson, she's the only other one I'd like to replace. Maybe alt art for Wilson? Where do people get those from?

Also, shame on those who want to replace Mrs. Maywood! I see why ppl like Ava Addams, so do I, but they are equally hot!
Maybe replace Mrs. Wilson with Kendra Lust or Nina Elle?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i havent had time to test em yet lol waiting for today/tomorrows wierd word i cant spell update plus i bought forza horizon 4 ultimate xbox bundle today and forza horison 3 s o been playing all after noon while paying attention to posts. To see what if anything ive missed.

iim hoping to try out bots new version of mod but i didn't quite follow how its different and have been afraid to ask lol.

i have reading comp issues so i got lost in explanation not mod makers fault its a me thing thing but still.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
You can get Suzie to go to the bunker with you if you talk to her twice on Wednesday. However, the only way to do that would be to NOT join the coven so that you are free to move around during the early evening instead of being locked into doing the ceremony at the library with Sydney/Karen/Barberry. You can still go to the sorority party even without being in the coven if Lexi (or perhaps Jill?) invited you. I'm not sure that you would want to skip (or possibly put off?) joining the coven though.
You can join the coven on Tuesday if you do the Titus event on Monday and either don't use a light or fail to use a light in Barberry's fight with Keera
I'd like to know that too. I only also have found the party one on Thursday, never have I ever got the infamous bunker. Personally, missable stuff like that hurts the game when there was no indication (or was there) that such a thing existed.
While I think their is a little too much missable content for my taste I like the fact that you can't do everything and that some paths are hidden, IMO it increases the replayability of the game.

howeverr i should point out if you join the conven almost all bradberry scenes at moment have her in charge or to put another way joining the coven would be doing the same as accepting the succubus contract.

if im not the big man in charge dont like like it but if fem dom is your thing go ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes