AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i havent had time to test em yet lol waiting for today/tomorrows wierd word i cant spell update plus i bought forza horizon 4 ultimate xbox bundle today and forza horison 3 s o been playing all after noon while paying attention to posts. To see what if anything ive missed.

iim hoping to try out bots new version of mod but i didn't quite follow how its different and have been afraid to ask lol.

i have reading comp issues so i got lost in explanation not mod makers fault its a me thing thing but still.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
You can get Suzie to go to the bunker with you if you talk to her twice on Wednesday. However, the only way to do that would be to NOT join the coven so that you are free to move around during the early evening instead of being locked into doing the ceremony at the library with Sydney/Karen/Barberry. You can still go to the sorority party even without being in the coven if Lexi (or perhaps Jill?) invited you. I'm not sure that you would want to skip (or possibly put off?) joining the coven though.
You can join the coven on Tuesday if you do the Titus event on Monday and either don't use a light or fail to use a light in Barberry's fight with Keera
I'd like to know that too. I only also have found the party one on Thursday, never have I ever got the infamous bunker. Personally, missable stuff like that hurts the game when there was no indication (or was there) that such a thing existed.
While I think their is a little too much missable content for my taste I like the fact that you can't do everything and that some paths are hidden, IMO it increases the replayability of the game.

howeverr i should point out if you join the conven almost all bradberry scenes at moment have her in charge or to put another way joining the coven would be doing the same as accepting the succubus contract.

if im not the big man in charge dont like like it but if fem dom is your thing go ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks, dawg! Not sure if I can request this but is there alternative art for Jill? Aside from Mrs. Wilson, she's the only other one I'd like to replace. Maybe alt art for Wilson? Where do people get those from?

Also, shame on those who want to replace Mrs. Maywood! I see why ppl like Ava Addams, so do I, but they are equally hot!
IMO It's the difference in boob jobs. Ava's look and move like she didn't have work done. Alexis, not so much(sarcasm). Fake tits so big, they defy gravity and physics is a turn off for me.

Reactions: anime66

GoodForYou

Mar 26, 2017
Love the game, though I've got a couple a questions.

1. Can you make any of the girls addicted to your cum, as in after using the cum addiction spell enough times do any of them get actually addicted that they come to you even without using lights?
2. Is there any change to the player character, physical or mental, if you posses or transform into girls too much?
3. Are there any more permanent transformation other than Jake and Rachel?
4. Anyone got a list of all the girls that you can date? I think, I got them all, but still want to double check.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
AFAIK:
1.- Not yet
2.- I don't understand the question
3.- Not phisicaly (AFAIK) but you can "transform" Patel into your obsessive mommy, your naughty daughter or slave, dunno if there is more.
4.- Dunno, I would love to know too

Reactions: GoodForYou
Nov 24, 2020

1. Can you make any of the girls addicted to your cum, as in after using the cum addiction spell enough times do any of them get actually addicted that they come to you even without using lights?
2. Is there any change to the player character, physical or mental, if you posses or transform into girls too much?
4. Anyone got a list of all the girls that you can date? I think, I got them all, but still want to double check.
If you transform Jake enough into Jane, some of his dialogue will change.

TGafy

May 14, 2020

AFAIK:
1.- Not yet
2.- I don't understand the question
3.- Not phisicaly (AFAIK) but you can "transform" Patel into your obsessive mommy, your naughty daughter or slave, dunno if there is more.
4.- Dunno, I would love to know too
With 2, I think it's asking if the MC transformed too many times into a female, would the MC's mentality take on a more feminine pov instead of a male.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
In my non cheat play through I opted to go for Sally over Brittany when getting Titus. I didn't have enough experience to make her younger though so anyone know if I will have an option later. In that same play through I severed Monica from the lights but we had the pregnancy talk and I revealed I was the father and fucked her again. She really hates me now but I wondered if I will have scenes with her later as she is utterly terrified apparently of me and in a way apparently let me fuck her in order to atone for the bad stuff she did.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I'm guessing if MC does end up transforming himself female enough times and end up liking it, he'll opt to make it permanent.
The current roadmap for planned content at G28's patreon does not contain any hints about this to be a possibility. There are paths where the player chooses a more submissive relationship with the Succubus Queen, so I will not rule this out - maybe one of the potential 'bad' endings? It might become a thing if enough high level patrons vote for it to happen, but I'd be... rather suprised if they did.

BadmanBaxter : the Patreon roadmap hints at opportunities to make Monica a peace offering in case you offended her in the past, so mending your relationship with her might be an option in the future.

G28Here - if you'd prefer me to cease dropping hints taken from your Patreon Only roadmap please write me a short PM, I'll then stop providing any hints/spoilers accordingly.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes