rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
I think you refer this scene when you say you can banish her. I didn't see any other option to banish her.

Banish.png

Banishing choice only appears if you choose first choice (you need to have level 5 purple). I usually try to be nice and choose to talk her down choice (first choice enslaves her). This means Monica and her mother come in pack and if you want to get one of them (without enslaving) you get other too even if you don't want to? I still think she should be avoided with a simple choice of not helping her move out without sacrificing your relationship with monica.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
One of the things I don't understand is that in 1 play through I am dating Nikki. Now I have used cheats in that playthrough so my attraction is 50+. I am using Nikki as an example but this may not apply to her but there are characters that this will apply to. If I look in the character page where there Love/Hatred, Lust/Disgust and Dominance/Submissiveness are then sometimes a girl who is classed as your girlfriend can have hatred for you or disgust. This makes no sense because if they felt that way MC should have been rejected so I think of someone agrees to be your girlfriend the first 2 should receive a significant boost to at least be in the positive region.

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
One of the things I don't understand is that in 1 play through I am dating Nikki. Now I have used cheats in that playthrough so my attraction is 50+. I am using Nikki as an example but this may not apply to her but there are characters that this will apply to. If I look in the character page where there Love/Hatred, Lust/Disgust and Dominance/Submissiveness are then sometimes a girl who is classed as your girlfriend can have hatred for you or disgust. This makes no sense because if they felt that way MC should have been rejected so I think of someone agrees to be your girlfriend the first 2 should receive a significant boost to at least be in the positive region.
I get what you mean, in my playtrough with brit i have her as 'lover' but her love stat is : -5, This character neither hates nor loves you, and her digust stat is : -119, finds you extremely unattractive. weird but it doesnt affect gameplay so i just roll with it.

Does someone know how to get chang preg and chang mom (folder 107) ??

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
The love/hate, lust/disgust, and submission/dominance are like first impression stats, the can change but they are how a character would feel if you haven't trained them (to fall in love with you or be your slave or whatever). The bottom trainings almost always outweigh the top stats.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The love/hate, lust/disgust, and submission/dominance are like first impression stats, the can change but they are how a character would feel if you haven't trained them (to fall in love with you or be your slave or whatever). The bottom trainings almost always outweigh the top stats.
With Heather all I did was agree to tutor her and I either hit Kyle or told him to get lost during a session I haven't exactly trained her. That play through may have it used some pink lights but that is it.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
With Heather all I did was agree to tutor her and I either hit Kyle or told him to get lost during a session I haven't exactly trained her. That play through may have it used some pink lights but that is it.
I haven't looked at that scenes code specifically but my guess is you fitness and willpower respectively had alot to do with you passing that check. As it is possible for you to fail that scene if you're not cheating.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I haven't looked at that scenes code specifically but my guess is you fitness and willpower respectively had alot to do with you passing that check. As it is possible for you to fail that scene if you're not cheating.
Thanks for the info. You would think if someone has high fitness it might raise there Lust stat. I guess it does just not officially.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Noticed that the new folder 107 has a lot of preg stuff (and it looks to be more than just dream sequences), is that implemented in yet? Or do I gotta restart with a new save to see this content?
Cause I definitely knocked everyone up (at least the ones that matter to me) in my old save. I reached the end, and all that happens is that they tell me they're pregnant.

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Noticed that the new folder 107 has a lot of preg stuff (and it appears to not be just dream sequences), is that implemented in yet? Or do I gotta restart with a new save to see this content? Cause I definitely knocked everyone up (at least the ones that matter to me) and transferred an old save
you the cheng dream stuff? if so you have get in the bunker with suize then vist cheng and dream scape? dream scupe? unsure on the word. as for the pregant stuff Idk

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, I've searched around and I could only get a relationship with Nikki or Heather. Is it possible (or are there plans in the future) to get both at the same time at front of Kyle? I understand if that takes time to plan and will only be able at later stages of the game, but would still be nice.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Just curious, I've searched around and I could only get a relationship with Nikki or Heather. Is it possible (or are there plans in the future) to get both at the same time at front of Kyle? I understand if that takes time to plan and will only be able at later stages of the game, but would still be nice.
Yes nikki and heather is possible harem option as for in front of kyle not liekly but you can secrect girlfriend or openly girlfriend heather ( heather breaks up with kyle or not) one of the cheerleaders practices

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yes nikki and heather is possible harem option as for in front of kyle not liekly but you can secrect girlfriend or openly girlfriend heather ( heather breaks up with kyle or not) one of the cheerleaders practices
Thanks for the answer. Ye I know, but what I meant is having both. Like declaring dominance against Kyle.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
as of now, you can get them both as your gf-you can also fuck them at the same time-but kyle doesnt know about you and them.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
How do you get them both? I assume you are on about a playthrough where they both want to date you and themselves in a poly situation.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
How do you get them both? I assume you are on about a playthrough where they both want to date you and themselves in a poly situation.
I am guessing you mean nikki and heather I can't remeber for nikki BUT Heather you be smart take charge of prof nadirs class and it will open up a study path deal with kyle, have high charisma and on the after class cheer practice talk them into a threesome

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
as of now, you can get them both as your gf-you can also fuck them at the same time-but kyle doesnt know about you and them.
Ye that's what I thought, thanks.

Btw just curious, does anyone knows who Hana's actress is? Since she isn't a classmate it doesn't show up, but she's gorgeous.

edit: It's Rae Lil Black.

Last edited:

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Question about mods.
What they do? Is a checkpoint just quicksave or imissing something?
Checkpoints allow you to return to any point of the game and make a different choice while keeping previous choices active. In general it allows you to see larger part of the game in one playthrough.
They also allow you to see what data will be changed by your choices. You can also change parameters directly in a game, not hacking it with sugarcube.

GunnyHighway17

Nov 19, 2019
got a question thats probably been answered before, but in searching a few pages of threads on this, i cant seem to find the answer. im playing the game on chrome on pc and none of the image files are showing. i can view the files directly in the folders just fine, but not in game. this is the only html game i've had a problem with images on, and ive played quite a few. anyone have any suggestions?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes