Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
got a question thats probably been answered before, but in searching a few pages of threads on this, i cant seem to find the answer. im playing the game on chrome on pc and none of the image files are showing. i can view the files directly in the folders just fine, but not in game. this is the only html game i've had a problem with images on, and ive played quite a few. anyone have any suggestions?
Dunno, I play on chrome and never had that problem.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Checkpoints allow you to return to any point of the game and make a different choice while keeping previous choices active. In general it allows you to see larger part of the game in one playthrough.
They also allow you to see what data will be changed by your choices. You can also change parameters directly in a game, not hacking it with sugarcube.
I think iunderstend but 2 more questions.
1. What if i use checkpoint to chose opposite options?
2. Can botnet and prinlup mods work together?

Reactions: nikcha

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
got a question thats probably been answered before, but in searching a few pages of threads on this, i cant seem to find the answer. im playing the game on chrome on pc and none of the image files are showing. i can view the files directly in the folders just fine, but not in game. this is the only html game i've had a problem with images on, and ive played quite a few. anyone have any suggestions?
i play on chrome and zero problems, thinking about that only came two options to me, 1st you have the html in wrong subfolder and 2nd you blocked images in some weird way

Reactions: Dysphorika

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
1. - You can do that without immediate issues, but there might be story inconsistencies at a later point.
2. - Yes, they can be combined.

Reactions: nikcha

GunnyHighway17

Nov 19, 2019
i play on chrome and zero problems, thinking about that only came two options to me, 1st you have the html in wrong subfolder and 2nd you blocked images in some weird way
strange, i didnt move or change anything and now images are displaying correctly. i think my pc updated last night, but i don't understand why that would make a difference for an html chrome link. anyway, thanks for the support!

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
These mods are unofficial, so you need to be ready that this is not how game is suppose to be played.
Unfortunately, it is hard to tell how contradicting choices will play out. Sometimes game will play as one decision is more important than another and will ignore your other choices, sometimes it will bug to a degree that you just have no links left to click and you need load save game (not saved checkpoint since it does not help).
At the same it does allows to see more content you just need to be careful.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
anyone know if training someone for exhibitionism does anything? I haven't seen anything that indicates it does anything. I think I've seen indications for the Maywood's daughter, but that's the only character I've seen any indication for but I've never trained her for it so I have no clue if its interesting or not.

I believe someone above asked about making Nikki and Heather your gfs? They already answered about Heather, but for Nikki, just pick her over Heather at least once. She'll give you her number and that's pretty much your in with her. If you do the thing for Heather, you can get them both. Just some extra info for anyone wondering.

AkaSharkie

Oct 5, 2019
i wonder if we have new characters like grandma from dad and mom side featuring Syren De Mer and Dee Williams will be great :D

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
anyone know if training someone for exhibitionism does anything? I haven't seen anything that indicates it does anything. I think I've seen indications for the Maywood's daughter, but that's the only character I've seen any indication for but I've never trained her for it so I have no clue if its interesting or not.

I believe someone above asked about making Nikki and Heather your gfs? They already answered about Heather, but for Nikki, just pick her over Heather at least once. She'll give you her number and that's pretty much your in with her. If you do the thing for Heather, you can get them both. Just some extra info for anyone wondering.
exhibition and most of the other states (excluding slave which works the same as the rest but is significantly more tied to things like maid, blackmail, and contracts) are usually just fluff for scenes or a larger proclivity to do what it is implied. for instance exhibition is public anything, thing like perform teasing, walking around naked or even public sex they will do it with less of a rebuttle or even enjoy it. body swap is the persons adaption into being swapt, aka comfortability so they get less freaked out. trauma is the opposite and can possible lead into mind break or moral degeneration content in later releases. and the rarest of the traits lover is actually just a notari slut/addiction state for you usually for those who are married and it makes them more open to completly head over heals for you while being much more open to the idea of sex

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I could've sworn there was a way to get Patel to be your girlfriend even if you didn't permanently change her, but I can't do it a second time.

Anyone have a solution?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
I could've sworn there was a way to get Patel to be your girlfriend even if you didn't permanently change her, but I can't do it a second time.

Anyone have a solution?
you probably need to got her pregnant last week. then you get to hear her call and decide what to do

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
If you use the light to shrink in the first class with Patel, you'll have the option to impregnate her. Alternatively, you could also stop time and do it. Then just wait until she finds out she's pregnant and choose the right options and you have her as a girlfriend. I think it works better if you use the shrink command, but it might work fine with either.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
exhibition and most of the other states (excluding slave which works the same as the rest but is significantly more tied to things like maid, blackmail, and contracts) are usually just fluff for scenes or a larger proclivity to do what it is implied. for instance exhibition is public anything, thing like perform teasing, walking around naked or even public sex they will do it with less of a rebuttle or even enjoy it. body swap is the persons adaption into being swapt, aka comfortability so they get less freaked out. trauma is the opposite and can possible lead into mind break or moral degeneration content in later releases. and the rarest of the traits lover is actually just a notari slut/addiction state for you usually for those who are married and it makes them more open to completly head over heals for you while being much more open to the idea of sex
I was asking for specifics since I haven't seen anything for it. Like slave is obvious, because it comes up fairly often. Maid is the same for the sister. Femininity is always fun because when you do things around guys you've started doing it to, they start to show signs of being attracted to you even when not transformed. I've just never seen anything for exibitionism. Sorry if I seem to be complaining. I'll look more into it myself. I'd love to see the trauma expanded upon sooner or later. Some characters I'd like to see that for. Lover is always fun, but I mostly only see its effect on Ward or Nadir. I need to try getting Karen on the lover path. Always went for slave instead.

• Thinking Face

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
If you use the light to shrink in the first class with Patel, you'll have the option to impregnate her. Alternatively, you could also stop time and do it. Then just wait until she finds out she's pregnant and choose the right options and you have her as a girlfriend. I think it works better if you use the shrink command, but it might work fine with either.
Thanks

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I was asking for specifics since I haven't seen anything for it. Like slave is obvious, because it comes up fairly often. Maid is the same for the sister. Femininity is always fun because when you do things around guys you've started doing it to, they start to show signs of being attracted to you even when not transformed. I've just never seen anything for exibitionism. Sorry if I seem to be complaining. I'll look more into it myself. I'd love to see the trauma expanded upon sooner or later. Some characters I'd like to see that for. Lover is always fun, but I mostly only see its effect on Ward or Nadir. I need to try getting Karen on the lover path. Always went for slave instead.
the ones not mention i know have it are ms hill (likes to show off her body more), lydia (gets more confertable with public sexual events) and jill (more confident in showing off her body and much less reserved or bothered about any public humiliation acts done to her). while anyone you can pimp seems to be more open to the idea the higher their public value is.

Reactions: shadowsynn

anon1580

Oct 6, 2020
mods.zip contains the latest version of the following:

variable_edit.html: the game with a variable editor on the character pages
full_mod.html: variable editor plus time travel mod

script.zip: if applying botnet's mod onto variable_edit.html or full_mod.html, unzip and overwrite botnet's script.js file with this
mods dont seem to work together

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
A small question, from what I understood the game is made on Twine 1. Is there anything I need to do in order to be able to open it on Twine 2? Wouldn't the html file be enough? From what I read it should open, as long the file is above Sugarcube 2.1, correct me if I'm wrong please.

Reactions: RedRaven69
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes